Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
As many have already said, Michelle works for BA and these things are perks if the job. The fact that it's only 2 weeks in advance suggests even more that it's a last minute perk.
For goodness sake, she goes to work, raises her family, has had more accusations thrown at her by skanky. Even if it wasn't a works perk, the woman deserves a bloody holiday. They do not have to justify what they spend money on to anyone.
Completely different though if they were sitting Bankrupt owing others a fortune.
Donating to the GFM was and is a personal choice.
Yes they deserve a family holiday after the shit they've been through I agree, but why does it have to be a luxury holiday in Mauritius? What's wrong with Costa Del Sol or Tenerife like most people I know do?

If it genuinely is discounted to make it an affordable holiday, fine. If it is a luxury holiday that they are spending 000s on between accomm, meals etc and showing on socials then I think it's crass considering joe public is donating with the view that Kieran is skint.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now and assume it's heavily discounted on hotels and flights, as some posters have suggested based on BA perks.

I agree with @Webster1357 that it's not great judgement on their part IMO to be showing themselves in a luxury holiday spot that many can only dream of, while people are donating.

Reactions: 8

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
She`ll be busy in between flights shopping in the duty free, buying bottles of expensive perfume ..... a trolley full of booze and cartons of fags with ` Kieran's GFM money ` .... tut ... tut ... TUT nasty puddin throwing fiend Michelle 🥴 ( I hope SB has gone to Vegas ALONE .... if soo ... no wonder the old hoe bag is unravelling day by day .... I would say its guilt for killing Blade .. but we all know, she dosent give a fuck, him going alone without her, would bother her more .... I also hope he posts countless photos of beautiful scantily clad women he meets over there, if for some reason she cant go out of the country, this is the biggest ` FUCK YOU ` message he can give her ... she must be going nuts, not being in control .... he is as nasty, as she is, so I wouldn't put it past him to play these mind games with her ) 🤷‍♀️
It's about time it met its match. I still wonder if its all another con though.. I don't trust these two as far as I can spit

Reactions: 8
At least the holiday is being booked during school summer holidays...
---

Some vague reference to 'difficult' personal relationships affecting your MH will be as close as he gets I would guess
what in 2 weeks ours break 20th ish July or does it mean they are booking for the school holidays (my bad in that case)
they are not at private school are they

Reactions: 7

MANDATORY

VIP Member
I
There will always be some twat who is impressed by her.
The difference between then and now us she has to get on Instacunt and either beg for things, or wear flammable tracksuits.
She actually thought someone was going to clean her Petri dish of infection, known as a hot tub, for free. Did it happen?
She must miss the days when the paps used to stalk her, now she stalks them.
Begged for hair extensions, nails, a Barney costume, party stuff. I have more respect for the junkies at our bus station that ask for a quid.
The only real and dangerous difference between her and the rest of the mothers in the uk is, when you are famous, social services and the schools let you get away with everything
Thought my answers and musings were complicated.... Well done xx

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Sorry I'm being thick and don't really understand immigration conditions. Because Skanky has been charged, in court and found guilty of offences does that mean she can't enter the USA?
I wouldn’t have thought so Blue,they are very strict it would have to be a face to face meeting at embassy,no Etsa.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
She had those ridiculous tits done for a reason ... I don't believe she likes them & they look uncomfortable ... I reckon she is for sale on the fetish market ... she tried to access it with FPC putting cream on her trotters that time but Jordan was a top less mowdel, that's where the interest lies ... its possibly also why she doesn't post topless stuff now ... its ppv
tracey what’s ppv?🥴

Adawu

VIP Member
Sorry guys didn’t mean to upset anyone, I completely agree with all your points!
It was a valid question. IMO KH is skint and is trying to portray a lifestyle that he doesn't have and can't afford.
---
Look it’s not for this thread so I’d guess we probably need to leave it, Kieran has his own thread. But as much as people here bend over backwards to excuse it, surely you can see that it didn’t look good accepting handouts from the public when your fiancée goes and posts things like ‘Mauritius all booked for 2 weeks time’. If I was him I’d be mortified,
I don't think he has any shame.

I've heard that people with certain disorders are drawn to studying psychology. She's so close and yet so far, a tiny part of her must recognise she's on the same spectrum as the criminals she mentioned.

View attachment 2232223
---

This thing has to be one of KP's old implants, or maybe the alien creature that lives inside her and keeps her going after all those botched surgeries?

View attachment 2232233
I get that ad all the time. Just WTF is it ??
---
Had to google that thing with legs apparently it's a Tardigrade known as a water bear, i hope those pink and blue things aren't butt plugs :cautious:
Yeeey. So hoo now I know 😂😂

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
Imagine the furore on here if KP was doing the same?
I don't wish to sound harsh, but if that happened, then it would be in the proper place. This is her thread after all.
[/QUOTE]
Quite right. And I shouldn’t expect to see any more talk of the GFM for Kieran on here, or mention of him or MP, because that seems fair.

Reactions: 6