Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WotsNew

Imagine the furore on here if KP was doing the same?
[/QUOTE]
I don't wish to sound harsh, but if that happened, then it would be in the proper place. This is her thread after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Fish189

VIP Member
I don't think MP would be getting the accommodation discounted. Flights probably yes, dunno if KH would be able to get discounted flight. It looks to me like an expensive holiday, I researched going on a hol there myself recently and decided against it based on cost.
I don't begrudge them a holiday but if this is genuinely a luxury holiday in a luxury hotel costing thousands while KH on a GFM for 5k (I know he didnt ask for it) then I personally feel it's poor taste. There are other options in Europe that are far cheaper and kids would still enjoy themselves.
Now maybe I have wrong end of the stick and it's actually not costing them much at all, but I doubt that's the case.
I know this opinion will be unpopular, that's fine, we'll agree to disagree.

I still think the kids need to be returned to him ASAP
There’s nothing wrong with what you’ve said

clairiecluck

Yes they deserve a family holiday after the shit they've been through I agree, but why does it have to be a luxury holiday in Mauritius? What's wrong with Costa Del Sol or Tenerife like most people I know do?

If it genuinely is discounted to make it an affordable holiday, fine. If it is a luxury holiday that they are spending 000s on between accomm, meals etc and showing on socials then I think it's crass considering joe public is donating with the view that Kieran is skint.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now and assume it's heavily discounted on hotels and flights, as some posters have suggested based on BA perks.

I agree with @Webster1357 that
Mrs B ignore this quoted post,
My fat fingers pressed sometimes and now I can't delete the quote 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Madcatbimbo

VIP Member
Hard to believe its the same person. Hope all those vain cosmetic surgeries were worth the pain, time and effort.

If it had taken care of itself it could still have looked good in its 40s, so many beautiful women in their 40s.

Called Karma, bitch. For never being grateful for what you had and opportunities you have been given!
....It's such a shame because she always had such class.... (cough....)
(nb: nicely positioned 'water' bottle....)

1686412308130.png

• Haha
  • Sick

mrspig99

VIP Member
The car was stationery in that story but I didn't even notice the lack of seat belts. The following story is him miming along to a song with that hideous haemorrhoid hanging off his lip 🤮 car moving, no seat belt 🤬
I can't see them bothering to put them on once the car started moving though.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Think skank needs £100,000 very quickly to pay mortgage and her dealer maybe even sink boy to keep him quiet so she's letting her clients know stump up or i'll talk. 😎
Maybe she did, but those people are few and far between. I have mine professionally cleaned and serviced every quarter (changing the water is a pain in the ass and you have to do it every 3 months) and the guy comes from Chelmsford to Surrey to do it as they are the closest people to me!
I think Garson Farm in Esher service them.

VIP Member
The next incoming crisis will be Tuesday, Junior’s 18th, he must be having some sort of party, which she can’t attend. All she can do is publicly post a photo saying Happy Birthday congrats, will be eating her up she’s unable to be involved in his 18th celebrations. We might even get the Ice Cream Van photo if we’re very lucky, I’ve got my fingers crossed for that little pleasure 🤞🏾😁
I'll get the popcorn ready for that.

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
It's all been said so many times. At the heart of all this, as far as I can see is that some people strongly feel Kieran should be acting out some sort of penance. Words such as 'shame' seem to indicate that. Why he's supposed to feel shame I can't work out, getting with Skank in the first place? doing sex work, not being the big man and failing to put a woman in her place?
It just reminds me too much of the shame KP tried to make Alex feel.

I think it's an entirely subjective and moralistic judgement which seems much more to be based on feelings to me more than facts.
If I’m one of the people that’s aimed at I certainly don’t expect him to feel shame, nor am I bashing Michelle. I think he got with KP when he was young, he made a mistake, I imagine she was predatory and he went along with it, though none of us know.

I do think it’s in poor taste to be flaunting exotic holidays on socials when people have donated money to the family at a time when many are struggling financially. I know he didn’t ask for it but he also didn’t need to accept it. Imagine the furore on here if KP was doing the same?

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Where did you get that info from? I work for a funeral home and that question is never asked on the paperwork. Pacemaker is asked, because that does need to be removed, as the battery can cause an explosion.
---
Ok, I’ve checked about the breast implant situation re: crematoriums, and they can leave behind a residue which requires extra cleaning, but they won’t be removed, nor do the crematorium ask.
'
More gory detail for @Miss Lola
I googled and got the info from Breast Implants And Cremation: What You Need To Know - Running A Successful Business (tahilan.com)
They also say " A coroner does not remove breast implants. This is done by the funeral home or cremation service. As such, your breast implants can remain in place during a viewing. " I suppose it varies from one undertaker to another although I'd have thought the crematoriums would have a policy everyone has to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
I don't wish to sound harsh, but if that happened, then it would be in the proper place. This is her thread after all.
Quite right. And I shouldn’t expect to see any more talk of the GFM for Kieran on here, or mention of him or MP, because that seems fair.
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely Webster!! However, I'm not wanting to cause an argument with anyone or have any kind of debate....or worse still get myself into trouble over it but people don't post in the KH thread because people from over here come right across to defend them Haha!! 😂😂😂🤐🤐🤐🤐

Reactions: 9