Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Webster1357

VIP Member
"Imagine the furore on here if KP was doing the same?"
Is that not a comparison?

What do you mean by "Let’s hope the fund does some good and the kids get back home, if that’s the best place." ?
Sounds like your not sure, do you think they would be better staying with their self centred, unstable, drug taking mother?
Yes I see, you’re right I did compare them as a hypothetical, but I don’t see them as like for like.

I don’t know where Bunny and Jett should live because I am not connected to them at all. From what I have seen though, of course their mothers does not look like the best place for them.

Reactions: 13

mrspig99

VIP Member
This truthful post might explain the blood-sucking leeches pouncing on a struggling company. Give me freebies and ill advertise to my 2.6 million followers.
Words of advice? Yes, don't give any freebies to grabbing grifting Z listers in the hopes it will up your profile! It will do your business more harm than good!
---
Can't agree, I think she looks tarty
Too see through and too short. And what on earth is he wearing? Those trousers are ghastly! He was another one who enjoyed playing games though, posing at events with his hand on her stomach to hint that she was pregnant again.

• Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
just read on the J alves thread that she/he is getting like skanky,cancelleing appearences last minute (in vegas)..... stung by a bee 2 weeks ago apparently but ill now 😂 wonder if SB is with her in vegas,it is his second home after all ;) ( spelt vegas wrong first time,i put vages, seemed to fit somehow 😂)
Vages seems a lot more appropriate with this lot
---
Would love to know how FLF funds his lifestyle! And also where he stays when he’s back in the Uk 😂😂 you never get any posts from a ‘house’ from him.
A flat way East, I can’t remember the name of the place. Somewhere you wouldn’t expect, and it wasn’t glamorous at all.

That’s the first time I’ve watched that A WNW

Fucking hell 😂😂😂😂

It’s worse than I thought it would be .
Absolutely abysmal .

How on earth did Andre manage to rescue his career after that ? 😂😂😂
It didn't sound like that on the tv 😆. This is the televised version,

• Haha
  • Wow

wowzers00

And just out of interest (sorry if this has been mentioned before) does it bother people that KH and MP seem to live quite a life of luxury yet people like us are donating to their go fund me for court help? I’m in two minds about how I feel about it (I know a lot of Ms trips are work related)

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Ahh I didn't realise the name Krusty came from there. I do remember threads on KP getting shut down.
I had a look earlier at some of the old KP threads on DS. I didn't usually post just lurked.
The DS Showbiz forum melted down with posts around the time Jade Goody died, mods had to work their asses off to control it. I also remember a long running thread claiming JG illness was fake, the posters on that got banned or fed up and set up their own forum elsewhere.
DS got ridiculous,some posters got away with anything..I joined 2006 was on there long time,I just didnt bother to look anymore.

Reactions: 12

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
You can look on courtserve, but I think it only brings up a couple of days in advance, not sure if you can search on an individual name, but I used to just look at the individual courts
@DC16 your comment about pictures yesterday.... Are you able to elaborate?

Will it help KH?

Reactions: 12