Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Hahahaha more lies from KP. She's incapable of telling the truth
---
Her idiot fans on Facebook replying to her posts, they actually think they're talking to her.

It usually goes something like this 'what you all having for dinner love Katie' 'I'm having pot noodle' 'oohh lovely x'
You should look at the latest post.

• Wow
Reactions: 11

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
I really cant get wound up over 100k panic rooms etc its all said for deflection and print nothing is going to happen she is just showing how desperate she has become

the only way is down now and the rats have left the sinking ship
why has Rymi left their hmm friendship?
perhaps the trupple wasnt working ? , do me,do me, comes to mind 😂

• Haha

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
It was driving me nuts trying to figure out what these are for, someone posted balloon knotter but I didn't know if that was a joke or a euphemism. For anyone else who wants to know.............................here it is.................................why it's necessary God alone knows, it looks like an added complication to a simple task.

View attachment 2232639
They keep coming up for me also! Soooo..... not a a jelly mold for masochistic losers then?? :unsure:

• Haha

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Yes the "kiss of doom" in summer of 2002 🤣 a few weeks later got orders that i was being deployed to Iraq at Christmas. Partner was pregnant with our first son at the time she fucking hated skank.🤣
As we all do Stanley.😂..😘❤
---
QUOTE="bargainhunt99, post: 15512720, member: 248198"]
I wouldn't have thought so otherwise she would have someone taking photos of her looking all secksi.
---

I guess I'm immature cos I laugh when I fart. Only in front of Mr. Bargain though. Definitely not all and sundry 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I blame the dog 🐶
---
QUOTE="bargainhunt99, post: 15512720, member: 248198"]
I wouldn't have thought so otherwise she would have someone taking photos of her looking all secksi.
---

I guess I'm immature cos I laugh when I fart. Only in front of Mr. Bargain though. Definitely not all and sundry 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I blame the dog 🐶

• Haha

tracey3871

VIP Member
She probably goes down the vulnerable customer route, she also has kids, so utilities are less likely to cut you off for that. You also can't be cut off with water.
Maybe she makes some payment or she's in debt with them has a payment plan, it will make no odds to her as she doesn't have good credit score to protect.
---

Pap photos, shite TV appearances, suspicious trips abroad and rumoured prostitution.
---

I did think that. It's also rainbow / pride colours maybe it was made for that?
100% pride,.was originally going to add that xx If it was for Kipper it would be her favorite colour ... Pink

Reactions: 10

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Who took the picture of skank if there's no sink boy or slymi Rymi, guess it wasn't Sophie the source as she'd want to be mentioned, so must be another idiot dogsbody, nanny, chauffeur, cleaner, cook and dog shit picker upper. 🤣
got one of those it's called a poopa scoopa... if I was shovelling skankys crap I would need a tractor

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
But not charged. I think he applied to go, a long time ago.
Sorry I'm being thick and don't really understand immigration conditions. Because Skanky has been charged, in court and found guilty of offences does that mean she can't enter the USA?