Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew finally got caught up!! She really is coming across as a pathetic old slapper. I think sb has broken up with her and she's selling all the stuff to prove she's really over Pete. And hoping he'll take her back

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Phew finally got caught up!! She really is coming across as a pathetic old slapper. I think sb has broken up with her and she's selling all the stuff to prove she's really over Pete. And hoping he'll take her back
Nahhh,she knows that will never happen.Perhsps she just needs dosh Which is more like it.

Reactions: 14
And of course she sold off a load of animals when she was with KH

Yep and feeding the dog raw chicken, also not good 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Is Chad the daddy the one who owes Westbrook and Aislynne money?
same bloke, different name (seasonal changes to name) lol 😂
---
That's right also owes westcracks son money this is him filter vs real
View attachment 2228096
ooh he got butterfly lips ,green eyes and her eyebrows, why bother hiring the skank when you can get daddy at a fraction of the price,he will turn up and no one can tell the difference and hes cheaper and dont ask friends fellas to remove the tampons ! 😂 .... i think hes less hairy than skanky too

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Evening Krusties, you know I have always tried to say good things about Skanky, We do not want people thinking we are trolls , So This thing about her not looking after animals ? Sign a petition? All nonsense , How old are those slugs now? Always getting fatter and fatter , look well looked after, Bit worried about them in case anyone targets them,
Bit disappointed it hasn’t got them Louis Vuitton collars , But everywhere that f*cking thing goes they go, Here Krusties what do you think their names are ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Andre, Reid, Hayler, Penna or Boyson make any concerted efforts to help the pets when they lived there? I know Kieran looked after the farm animals, dunno about cats and dogs but he seems to love and care for his own dog Kevin so I'm guessing he was kind to them

Did anyone ever find out who the former partner was who put a bucket over dead cat during an interview?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did Andre, Reid, Hayler, Penna or Boyson make any concerted efforts to help the pets when they lived there? I know Kieran looked after the farm animals, dunno about cats and dogs but he seems to love and care for his own dog Kevin so I'm guessing he was kind to them

Did anyone ever find out who the former partner was who put a bucket over dead cat during an interview?
Wasn’t it Boyson?

Reactions: 8
I had a friend who claimed she was psychic, she was also alcoholic and used bucket-loads of drugs. One day she announced she'd had this catastrophic dream about Earths' anhialation, floods, earthquakes, and world-wide destruction - the end of mankind as we know it. For some reason this rang sorta true, however I later realised it was all in a disaster movie I'd watched the night the night before and she would've been stoned and drifting in and out of consciousness on the sofa, lol. I think the film is called 'The Day After Tomorrow.'
This is one of the reasons why we conduct thorough investigations. A child claimed they were seeing ghosts, mum believed them and called in the group. As the interview is being conducted parents were asked about child’s exposure to supernatural/paranormal materials - films, books, television, etc. Mum says no nothing like that here, our investigator looked around and spots a few ghost movies amongst the family dvd collection. There were similarities between the child’s claims and a movie, that case ended up NFA’d.

The power of suggestion combined with a considerable amount of long term drug abuse can lead to incredible flights of fancy. Also, people want to feel special and unique
I had a friend who claimed she was psychic, she was also alcoholic and used bucket-loads of drugs. One day she announced she'd had this catastrophic dream about Earths' anhialation, floods, earthquakes, and world-wide destruction - the end of mankind as we know it. For some reason this rang sorta true, however I later realised it was all in a disaster movie I'd watched the night the night before and she would've been stoned and drifting in and out of consciousness on the sofa, lol. I think the film is called 'The Day After Tomorrow.'
This is precisely why we interview in person. It weeds out the kooks and attention seekers, or those desperate for something to be special or different about their lives. It’s really sad in some cases, frustrating in others and on a rare occasion exciting.

I have had some “strange” personal experiences, but, again, believe a branch of physics or quantum physics will give eventual understanding, if anyone can ever truly grasp quantum physics 🤯

Latest
I love the “garish” description, however, I would have gone with crass, vulgar, chavvy, tasteless. I imagine Princess had tears of relief rolling down her cheeks when she saw that video.

Well thanks Vickster :LOL:

I think Carl is a victim of her, it doesn't make him perfect. He could have done crappy things too but I think the overall dynamic is
of her being abusive as she's done for decades. She started off the same way with Carl, publically declaring he was perfect and she couldn't cheat.
It's just the same pattern playing out.
I’m leaning to mutually abusive, I think it started out as mainly he, but now believe they are in a mutually abusive cycle that neither can escape. I think they are both switching between different types of abuse, but it’s both of them. Is she likely the worst of the two of them? Yes, she loves her psychological gameplay and is definitely more experienced at it. However I think he’s giving as good as he gets in his ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I desperately wish she’d disappear off into a long, dark, endless abyss, but I think trying to stick your head up your own chuff might even be just beyond Skankenstein’s capabilities…
I'd settle for the y shaped coffin personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a religious person, very religious, not Christian though.
These Ouija board things, although connected with Christianity, ghosts, that sort of thing. Which I don’t believe in. At all.
These Ouija boards ARE conduits for negative energy. Definitely. Had three friends have a very bad experience with one. My terrible ex next door neighbours who made my life hell left one in the house when they moved out.
I won’t have one anywhere near me. Even as a joke. I fear them.
I believe we are consciousness in a meat suit. I believe when we pass we join energy and our loved ones. I believe there is bad energy, real, true bad energy. Don’t call it up.
Absolutely agree with everything you have said.. I'm not a very religious person but I do believe in energy good or bad.. My mom and her friends played around with a ouja board when she was in her twenties and her 2 friends were killed in a car crash a few days later.. Coukd be coincidence but she always warned me about them..

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So scary that these imbeciles walk amongst us. Fuckin great mother, get real.
There are a few of her superfans on Facebook replying to the latest beach bikini pics, saying she looks great. One girl saying she loves that bikini!
bleeping imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.