Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you lot seen PAs latest insta post? Few days on a friends luxury Yacht in France with the kids, Princess and Junior also there. And there KFP is selling off her wedding dress in her falling to bits, covered in shite house. How life could have been eh!
942796FA-4D47-4CAC-A5A9-F32B82D8732D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
posting this as an example of how some folk actually see her. Sooooo far from reality! Hilarious 😂
Yes so much love for her kids she doesn't even know their dates of birth? Mum of the year right there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I bet prinny is chuffed to bits, who would want to wear that piece of nylon crap as a wedding dress
When is Prinny getting married and to whom? My money is she will marry sink boy in Las Vegas, with Harv, dressed as a carrot cake, being bestest man ever. Pete will be ecstatic having the sink wanker as a son in law.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Have you lot seen PAs latest insta post? Few days on a friends luxury Yacht in France with the kids, Princess and Junior also there. And there KFP is selling off her wedding dress in her falling to bits, covered in shite house. How life could have been eh!
God what was he thinking marrying her?

His family desperately tried to talk him out of it. Yes he's got kids from her but useless witch doesn't even know their dates of birth.

I also remember distinctly her and of course Iron Lung treating his parents like tit when they came to visit/met.

What a contrast the elegant, classy Emily is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes but Skanky only used hers to try and connect to her long lost dead career!😂
And nothing, but nothing can resurrect that.
Even Jesus couldn’t bring that back from the dead. And when was getting your false tits out ever classed as a career?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even Jesus couldn’t bring that back from the dead. And when was getting your false tits out ever classed as a career?
I've just read a post on GB news from a dog expert who says: 'Dogs should never be left alone for more than 4 hours as they long for human interaction, Young puppies should NEVER be left alone for more than an hour. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 21
ouija board and young kids in the house, she really is bleeping stupid, those paranormal investigators need investigating I think, poor poor kids, she will have scarred them for life.
They can frighten people badly and be very dangerous. My dad always told me never to touch them.

Reactions: 14
They can frighten people badly and be very dangerous. My dad always told me never to touch them.
I've used one as a kid and I'd never touch one again that's all I'm saying and for her to use one in that house with those kiddies there is just asking for trouble.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Slightly OT but does anyone know how to generate an invitation code? I have suggested to a friend that she joins but it’s asking for that and old threads come up with it being on the account profile but then it changed and I can’t find out how 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I've used one as a kid and I'd never touch one again that's all I'm saying and for her to use one in that house with those kiddies there is just asking for trouble.
I’ve used one where you do it yourself with paper write the alphabet on and a yes and No and s glass, wouldnt do it again no way.

• Wow
Slightly OT but does anyone know how to generate an invitation code? I have suggested to a friend that she joins but it’s asking for that and old threads come up with it being on the account profile but then it changed and I can’t find out how 🤦‍♀️
Click on your account and click on 'refer'. There is an invitation code beneath it.

Reactions: 9
Go to your profile and click on refer, it will then generate a code for you. Mind you I did this recently and the person I did it for said the code didn't work. Maybe you will have more luck

Reactions: 9
Good evening from the sunny south coast 😘 so…… skank and wank are no more. 🤔 she flogging as much shite as she can, and my heart was broken following poor blade’s demise.

Anyway I was sat on the bus the other day and this very large young man got on wearing an up theirs track suit and I thought Christ why buy that when there are other track suits that look nicer than the one he had on, mind you he was a Harvey double I did look twice.

Enjoy your evening love to you all ❤😘xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.