Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a friend who claimed she was psychic, she was also alcoholic and used bucket-loads of drugs. One day she announced she'd had this catastrophic dream about Earths' anhialation, floods, earthquakes, and world-wide destruction - the end of mankind as we know it. For some reason this rang sorta true, however I later realised it was all in a disaster movie I'd watched the night the night before and she would've been stoned and drifting in and out of consciousness on the sofa, lol. I think the film is called 'The Day After Tomorrow.'
Is she a member of the ' kingdom Hall ' 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
so, this is my take on it ... this is an actual break up, not a planned one for publicity, not saying they wont get back together, just that it wasn't planned - I think he left her a couple of days before Blade was killed - that kipper lost it that night because Carol was refusing to come back, got pissed, got in the car went to get drugs just like the night she rolled the car after a row with Carol and she accidentally killed Blade either on the way off the property or on the way back ... she just about sobered up when the vet was looking for his owner, has no memory of killing the dog, is paranoid from the coke and actually believes someone deliberately killed the dog to threaten her ... she is currently on a bender messaging and calling Carol ... he posted stuff to annoy her because her contacting him is crazy and constant ... her family suspect she ran over the dog, know she is on a bender and are keeping out of it until she starts to come down the other side because no one get through to her when she is like this ... I think she is publicly selling the Pete stuff to prove something to Carol and also because P & J are not responding to her desperate drunk high calls and messages wanting support (she will blame that on Pete)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
ouija board and young kids in the house, she really is bleeping stupid, those paranormal investigators need investigating I think, poor poor kids, she will have scarred them for life.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m a religious person, very religious, not Christian though.
These Ouija board things, although connected with Christianity, ghosts, that sort of thing. Which I don’t believe in. At all.
These Ouija boards ARE conduits for negative energy. Definitely. Had three friends have a very bad experience with one. My terrible ex next door neighbours who made my life hell left one in the house when they moved out.
I won’t have one anywhere near me. Even as a joke. I fear them.
I believe we are consciousness in a meat suit. I believe when we pass we join energy and our loved ones. I believe there is bad energy, real, true bad energy. Don’t call it up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m a religious person, very religious, not Christian though.
These Ouija board things, although connected with Christianity, ghosts, that sort of thing. Which I don’t believe in. At all.
These Ouija boards ARE conduits for negative energy. Definitely. Had three friends have a very bad experience with one. My terrible ex next door neighbours who made my life hell left one in the house when they moved out.
I won’t have one anywhere near me. Even as a joke. I fear them.
I believe we are consciousness in a meat suit. I believe when we pass we join energy and our loved ones. I believe there is bad energy, real, true bad energy. Don’t call it up.
Completely agree. Ouija boards are very bad news.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
that is lace from the topper - its too dark for her skin tone - an actual wigologist would have bleached it ... and .... dont get me started on the fron wig hairline, its unnatural, needs plucking which would have been done by an expert - this was literally bought cheap and plonked on her head ... you can see the lace where its glued along her hairline at the front even with the filter
---

or maybe the desperate cow is trying to show Carol that he really is 'the one' by finally getting rid of all her special Pete memories ....
Omg I bet that's what it is!! Sink boy is probably like
Right Kate if you really love me you won't cheat on me again and you'll sell all your exs stuff, what a saddo

Reactions: 15
I had a friend who claimed she was psychic, she was also alcoholic and used bucket-loads of drugs. One day she announced she'd had this catastrophic dream about Earths' anhialation, floods, earthquakes, and world-wide destruction - the end of mankind as we know it. For some reason this rang sorta true, however I later realised it was all in a disaster movie I'd watched the night the night before and she would've been stoned and drifting in and out of consciousness on the sofa, lol. I think the film is called 'The Day After Tomorrow.'
Edited to add; She'd had a 'premonition'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
posting this as an example of how some folk actually see her. Sooooo far from reality! Hilarious 😂
WOW amazing to think these deluded PRATS are walking amongst us. Like saying Rose West was a great mother! 🙈👎💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have you lot seen PAs latest insta post? Few days on a friends luxury Yacht in France with the kids, Princess and Junior also there. And there KFP is selling off her wedding dress in her falling to bits, covered in shite house. How life could have been eh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.