Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stan I think couple of years ahead lots of these cunty stupid influencers will all be gone,SM are going crazy for em at this time but it’s a trend,stupid bleeping money making trend..it will be gone though..I’m sure if it.
Especially if they have to start declaring all earnings and freebies to the tax man. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bus fare and some Greggs? A copy of the Sun to see his face in it. Some new hair products?
£20?
Probably at least 2k

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They way she talks about ‘Pete’, ‘me and Pete’, she makes it sound like they’re mates, his name easily tripping off her tongue. In my experience, once married numerous times, most people refer to exs as ‘my first husband’ my ex-husband.
I call both my exes by their last names. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooooh, I love this. I’ve no ide but I’m going to guess with travel expenses 2k
Well done - Bang on the Money!!

🍾🥂👏👏

Could have also had Jordan Davies 🤷‍♀️ for £2500, Declan Doyle for £1,500 or a bargain Bertie Garrett for £800.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The power of Krusties compels you. The power of Krusties compels you. The power of Krusties compels you. The power of Krusties compels you.....
Then H marches in and says 'hello you bleep' (that's in the film too, innit??)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God she sounds completely off her head here. Why has she held on to this stuff for nearly twenty years, even taking it with her whenever she moves house. Back in her heyday she could probably have got a decent price for the pink wedding dress, now she’ll get peanuts. Good.
IMO she has never got over Pete having the guts to leave her, she thought she was in charge and that he would stay no matter what.
She probably puts it on every time she gets dumped and sits there crying over Pete in it getting drunk & sniffing powder ... like a modern day Mrs Haversham

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God she sounds completely off her head here. Why has she held on to this stuff for nearly twenty years, even taking it with her whenever she moves house. Back in her heyday she could probably have got a decent price for the pink wedding dress, now she’ll get peanuts. Good.
IMO she has never got over Pete having the guts to leave her, she thought she was in charge and that he would stay no matter what.
Hit the nail on the head there, I reckon. How DARE anyone leave the Pwicey!!! She's been bitter ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also…..considering she’s just had her Barnet done wtf is that bald patch???
that is lace from the topper - its too dark for her skin tone - an actual wigologist would have bleached it ... and .... dont get me started on the fron wig hairline, its unnatural, needs plucking which would have been done by an expert - this was literally bought cheap and plonked on her head ... you can see the lace where its glued along her hairline at the front even with the filter
---
Has PA pissed her off, selling the wedding dress and the whole new world outfits. Kept them all these years, maybe he's told her no way Princess doing any travel shows with you or anything else. Or she's totally skint
or maybe the desperate cow is trying to show Carol that he really is 'the one' by finally getting rid of all her special Pete memories ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
MrsB I have to respectfully disagree, I have seen and experienced a few things that defy current scientific explanation. However as science is in its infancy, and quantum physics even more so, I believe what we presently call “supernatural” or “paranormal” science will be able to one day explain.

I also don’t believe in talking candles in a drafty, old house. Not in less it’s an electric one and the batteries, bulb and connections have been tested and found to be in good working order.

Btw, this paranormal group can’t be taken seriously, they are clearly trying to cash in on her name. The paranormal group I belonged to wouldn’t have done an investigation in the crappy Shack for the following reasons a good paranormal group with qualified investigators would have done an interview first. She would have been asked about drug use, alcohol use and medication, they also observe your behaviour and actions during the interview. Skanky is clearly permanently wired so we would have said sorry love but no. There are other questions that would also have resulted in a no, like prior paranormal experience (she’s claimed the last three places have been haunted) and interest, eg in films, shows, books, etc.

Even if she miraculously got passed the interview stage a wander around the house would show it’s a drafty, leaky old house, and again it would have been dismissed on the crap she has said so far. Unless she could produce unedited video evidence with meta data revealed, her request would have been filed behind the geraniums.
I had a friend who claimed she was psychic, she was also alcoholic and used bucket-loads of drugs. One day she announced she'd had this catastrophic dream about Earths' anhialation, floods, earthquakes, and world-wide destruction - the end of mankind as we know it. For some reason this rang sorta true, however I later realised it was all in a disaster movie I'd watched the night the night before and she would've been stoned and drifting in and out of consciousness on the sofa, lol. I think the film is called 'The Day After Tomorrow.'

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.