Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If for arguments sake that is CW's new bird, is she happy she's being used as a pawn? That would be a major red flag to me if my new guy used a photo of me to wind up the very new ex.
However, I'm here for the drama!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
havnt seen anything with her mentioning pete,can someone please screenshot so us tattlers without insta etc., can see please ?
It was the post where she is selling her wedding dress from her wedding to Pete, that's all.

Reactions: 9
Yep, the abused man in my family tried to leave a number of times. She would hide his car keys, hide his clothes so he couldn't go, smashed his phone, took his bank card. The final time he tried to leave she attacked him. I knew she would do that because it escalated every time. Of course, he didn't dare to call police as he knew she would blame him.
I've always thought out of the two of them as you say, Skank is the manipulator. She has done it with virtually every partner. She may have blackmailed him to go back at times.
The only thing I disagree with is that it makes him a pussy. He is unpleasant yes but I don't think a man is a pussy because he goes back any more than a woman is. Bad decision.....but this is psychological abuse.
Another similar thing to my family situation, the abused person gets defensive of the manipulator. So they can go from saying that person is a nutter and wanting out....to lashing out at family and friends if they criticise the abuser. I think SB has done a bit of this and might explain some of his angry outbursts. It's not an excuse for threats of course but it shows how someone can be manipulated to protect an abuser like her. It's a 'headfuck' as my relative said one time....before going back to the 'orrible cow to give her the 4th or 5th chance :rolleyes:
Now it's not often you and I agree on things Helena 😉😜😘 but that was a really good post.....I have been a survivor of this kind of behaviour (including much worse) and you have really described it thoughtfully.....I think you're bang on the money with her behaviour 🤢😡🤬 CW I'm not sure about.....he honestly looks evil....but either he is a victim of her abuse (I defo think they have tonnes of tit on each other that they use to threaten one and other) or he is just as evil as her and totally gets off on all the drama and people thinking she is the bad guy?? One things for sure she has totally gone downhill since they got together, she looks and acts vile.....she has completely lost the plot and regardless of what his intentions are her has enabled her crappy behaviour......🙄🤐🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a paranormal investigation group, so already they are peddling a pile of nonsense, there's no such thing as ghosts.
I wish there was, as Blade could then come back and haunt her. Imagine her waking up and seeing Blade's face directly in front of hers, barking angrily at her.
MrsB I have to respectfully disagree, I have seen and experienced a few things that defy current scientific explanation. However as science is in its infancy, and quantum physics even more so, I believe what we presently call “supernatural” or “paranormal” science will be able to one day explain.

I also don’t believe in talking candles in a drafty, old house. Not in less it’s an electric one and the batteries, bulb and connections have been tested and found to be in good working order.

Btw, this paranormal group can’t be taken seriously, they are clearly trying to cash in on her name. The paranormal group I belonged to wouldn’t have done an investigation in the crappy Shack for the following reasons a good paranormal group with qualified investigators would have done an interview first. She would have been asked about drug use, alcohol use and medication, they also observe your behaviour and actions during the interview. Skanky is clearly permanently wired so we would have said sorry love but no. There are other questions that would also have resulted in a no, like prior paranormal experience (she’s claimed the last three places have been haunted) and interest, eg in films, shows, books, etc.

Even if she miraculously got passed the interview stage a wander around the house would show it’s a drafty, leaky old house, and again it would have been dismissed on the crap she has said so far. Unless she could produce unedited video evidence with meta data revealed, her request would have been filed behind the geraniums.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
just noticed the hashtags too #flyingmonkeys,#cheater# narcissisticmother#liar to name a few, daddywoods never disapoints, does he 😂😂😂✌ we love you daddywoods...... not your son though,hes a bit thick !
---

is that plasma coming from her gob ? shes haunted all right
Several years ago when we met my niece's (first) husband and spent a few days with them all the photos we took that had him in them his face came out as just a sort of sun burst blur! Every single photo. And they were all taken outdoors in various locations. No idea why. Everyone else came out fine, just him that didn't. She ended up divorcing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now it's not often you and I agree on things Helena 😉😜😘 but that was a really good post.....I have been a survivor of this kind of behaviour (including much worse) and you have really described it thoughtfully.....I think you're bang on the money with her behaviour 🤢😡🤬 CW I'm not sure about.....he honestly looks evil....but either he is a victim of her abuse (I defo think they have tonnes of tit on each other that they use to threaten one and other) or he is just as evil as her and totally gets off on all the drama and people thinking she is the bad guy?? One things for sure she has totally gone downhill since they got together, she looks and acts vile.....she has completely lost the plot and regardless of what his intentions are her has enabled her crappy behaviour......🙄🤐🤨
Well thanks Vickster :LOL:

I think Carl is a victim of her, it doesn't make him perfect. He could have done crappy things too but I think the overall dynamic is
of her being abusive as she's done for decades. She started off the same way with Carl, publically declaring he was perfect and she couldn't cheat.
It's just the same pattern playing out.

Reactions: 22
Is Chad the daddy the one who owes Westbrook and Aislynne money?
So - a while back whilst a bit drunk & feeling mischievous I emailed chad asking how much for a social media influencer photoshoot to model some designer jewellrey? (I am a commercial photographer). Anyone fancy a guess how much for a 3 hour shoot with SB? Bearing in mind over a yr ago now 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe her noo egg is a laydee :unsure:
She’s trying to tell us she has finally found the perfect partner by getting married to her gigantic ego.

The official full married surname will be
Mrs LAV-IT-WOO—HOO!-BABE-PRICE.

Kipper was quoted as saying “Yeah I know it’s a bit of a mouthful to swallow, but not a problem for me as that’s pretty much what I do to make a living these days. Oh tit you’re not recording this are ya?!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So - a while back whilst a bit drunk & feeling mischievous I emailed chad asking how much for a social media influencer photoshoot to model some designer jewellrey? (I am a commercial photographer). Anyone fancy a guess how much for a 3 hour shoot with SB? Bearing in mind over a yr ago now 😉
Ooooh, I love this. I’ve no ide but I’m going to guess with travel expenses 2k

Reactions: 15
MrsB I have to respectfully disagree, I have seen and experienced a few things that defy current scientific explanation. However as science is in its infancy, and quantum physics even more so, I believe what we presently call “supernatural” or “paranormal” science will be able to one day explain.

I also don’t believe in talking candles in a drafty, old house. Not in less it’s an electric one and the batteries, bulb and connections have been tested and found to be in good working order.

Btw, this paranormal group can’t be taken seriously, they are clearly trying to cash in on her name. The paranormal group I belonged to wouldn’t have done an investigation in the crappy Shack for the following reasons a good paranormal group with qualified investigators would have done an interview first. She would have been asked about drug use, alcohol use and medication, they also observe your behaviour and actions during the interview. Skanky is clearly permanently wired so we would have said sorry love but no. There are other questions that would also have resulted in a no, like prior paranormal experience (she’s claimed the last three places have been haunted) and interest, eg in films, shows, books, etc.

Even if she miraculously got passed the interview stage a wander around the house would show it’s a drafty, leaky old house, and again it would have been dismissed on the crap she has said so far. Unless she could produce unedited video evidence with meta data revealed, her request would have been filed behind the geraniums.
I am devastated.... Are you telling me the talking candles don't exist...? I can feel those hiccuppy things coming on as I hyperventilate.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A couple of lines and some dog biscuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Knowing sink boys ego he'd want at least a grand an hour plus some freebies, Chad being a slimy bastard would probably want in the region of 4 grand to cover expenses so i'm guessing £7,500.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Knowing sink boys ego he'd want at least a grand an hour plus some freebies, Chad being a slimy bastard would probably want in the region of 4 grand to cover expenses so i'm guessing £7,500.
Going by what the Hinch woman charges for a two minute advert I would say we'll over 10k.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Stan I think couple of years ahead lots of these cunty stupid influencers will all be gone,SM are going crazy for em at this time but it’s a trend,stupid bleeping money making trend..it will be gone though..I’m sure if it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.