Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They way she talks about ‘Pete’, ‘me and Pete’, she makes it sound like they’re mates, his name easily tripping off her tongue. In my experience, once married numerous times, most people refer to exs as ‘my first husband’ my ex-husband.

Reactions: 24
Recently started reading this thread after hearing the news about Blade, can't say I'm surprised. I see posts with 'BH' in, what does this refer to? I've tried checking the Wiki but it's got far too much information for me to sift through 😂

Reactions: 9
Recently started reading this thread after hearing the news about Blade, can't say I'm surprised. I see posts with 'BH' in, what does this refer to? I've tried checking the Wiki but it's got far too much information for me to sift through 😂
Bankruptcy Hearing Next month.

Reactions: 12
Just reading latest about Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffud saga, kid is now alleging that Ioan was abusive and wants a restraining order. Sounds like a case of false allegations egged on by the mother, and parental alienation.

Remind you of anyone?

Maybe Kieran should contact Ioan and share his experience and they could support each other and fight for the cause.
How she's still got those kids is astounding as the Skank case! As if a 13 year old would want to file a restraining order on her dad's girlfriend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.