Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone ❤
Wonder what bullshit today will be shovelled out of Pricey Towers for deflection , damage limitation and sympathy. The grifting clan will be back from Cornwall and H will be home from college. Can't see it being quiet the gravy train is in jeopardy, aswell as the TV and mag interviews for the book.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Just reading latest about Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffud saga, kid is now alleging that Ioan was abusive and wants a restraining order. Sounds like a case of false allegations egged on by the mother, and parental alienation.

Remind you of anyone?

Maybe Kieran should contact Ioan and share his experience and they could support each other and fight for the cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
just noticed the hashtags too #flyingmonkeys,#cheater# narcissisticmother#liar to name a few, daddywoods never disapoints, does he 😂😂😂✌ we love you daddywoods...... not your son though,hes a bit thick !
---
View attachment 2227947

is that plasma coming from her gob ? shes haunted all right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Words of wisdom from the wise man of the Woods " i won't be an ex Mr Price" sink boy you tosser you already are in every story your labelled one of the following before your names even mentioned.
Katie Price's boyfriend.
Katie Price's fiancé.
Katie Price's ex boyfriend.
Katie Price's on/off boyfriend.
Katie Price's ex fiancé.
Katie Price's former fiancé.
You are now and will be forever known as
Mr Price enjoy the tit storm that comes with it. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1678884356631.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why do these people get involved with her!?
It's a paranormal investigation group, so already they are peddling a pile of nonsense, there's no such thing as ghosts.
I wish there was, as Blade could then come back and haunt her. Imagine her waking up and seeing Blade's face directly in front of hers, barking angrily at her.

Reactions: 17
It's a paranormal investigation group, so already they are peddling a pile of nonsense, there's no such thing as ghosts.
I wish there was, as Blade could then come back and haunt her. Imagine her waking up and seeing Blade's face directly in front of hers, barking angrily at her.
i got to disagree with you there mrs b ,having seen a few ghosts myself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It could be for numerous reasons but I do find it odd that KH, MP & KSR all following Cole on IG....

It doesn't make sense....

I don't know if they've split.... Maybe they do, maybe they don't.

That post last night was definitely to antagonise her, just like the one he did with "for enquiries contact KSR@chasecommunications...."

I do sometimes wonder if CW has got himself in too deep with KP.... Maybe he wants to leave but he can't for some reason - KP clearly has good legal rep and that money is coming from.somewhere and somewhere possibly scary (from what Brah said).

Maybe Cole needs rescuing as well as B&J and all the last remaining animals 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We should contact KSR and ask her what the frick is going on with them all following each other

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
#282 Now she's the size of two tonne Tess does anybody want her wedding dress?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Latest
God she sounds completely off her head here. Why has she held on to this stuff for nearly twenty years, even taking it with her whenever she moves house. Back in her heyday she could probably have got a decent price for the pink wedding dress, now she’ll get peanuts. Good.
IMO she has never got over Pete having the guts to leave her, she thought she was in charge and that he would stay no matter what.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It could be for numerous reasons but I do find it odd that KH, MP & KSR all following Cole on IG....

It doesn't make sense....

I don't know if they've split.... Maybe they do, maybe they don't.

That post last night was definitely to antagonise her, just like the one he did with "for enquiries contact KSR@chasecommunications...."

I do sometimes wonder if CW has got himself in too deep with KP.... Maybe he wants to leave but he can't for some reason - KP clearly has good legal rep and that money is coming from.somewhere and somewhere possibly scary (from what Brah said).

Maybe Cole needs rescuing as well as B&J and all the last remaining animals 😏
Nah he deserves the skank! Let him suffer :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.