Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
predicted on here last night it would be gone by morning
i dont think its worth now commenting on them imo splitting it just gives them publicity when its a scam
I don't believe for a second that they've split and said last night they're trying to play us, I was just letting people without Instagram know he's deleted it

Reactions: 22
I think the split could be real, other splits may have been real. The dynamic matches toxic and narc relationships where there is a constant push and pull. People like her, they want a puppet on a string, she may have tempted him back before with deals, I think she did that the time he looked really pissed off in the cafe and paps turned up.
An abused partner leaves their abuser many times. This is from womenagainstabuse, but Crawl is such a pussy that it applies to him as well: "Survivors may leave and return several times before permanently separating from their abusive partner. In fact, research shows that it can take approximately 7 attempts before a survivor permanently leaves an abusive partner." He may be a nasty person but he's nowhere near as experienced as Skank and although he started out convinced he had the upper hand it was Skank drawing him in, just as she did the others.

If he got together with her to further his ambitions it's been a real disaster for him. He was, slowly, making his way. He'd been on some reality show and won and he'd been selected to appear on Love Island, so the producers must have seen some potential in him but now.............he's an untouchable man who hoses himself in a wallpaper-paste-like substance for the edification of the pervs and desperates on onlyfans, and filters and posts the same constipated expressionless selfie over and over again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
so head on over to her memorabilia page to purchase things but then you have to email to buy them PLUS STRICTLY NO RETURNS so you have to keep any crap she sends you

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
An abused partner leaves their abuser many times. This is from womenagainstabuse, but Crawl is such a pussy that it applies to him as well: "Survivors may leave and return several times before permanently separating from their abusive partner. In fact, research shows that it can take approximately 7 attempts before a survivor permanently leaves an abusive partner." He may be a nasty person but he's nowhere near as experienced as Skank and although he started out convinced he had the upper hand it was Skank drawing him in, just as she did the others.

If he got together with her to further his ambitions it's been a real disaster for him. He was, slowly, making his way. He'd been on some reality show and won and he'd been selected to appear on Love Island, so the producers must have seen some potential in him but now.............he's an untouchable man who hoses himself in a wallpaper-paste-like substance for the edification of the pervs and desperates on onlyfans, and filters and posts the same constipated expressionless selfie over and over again.
Yep, the abused man in my family tried to leave a number of times. She would hide his car keys, hide his clothes so he couldn't go, smashed his phone, took his bank card. The final time he tried to leave she attacked him. I knew she would do that because it escalated every time. Of course, he didn't dare to call police as he knew she would blame him.
I've always thought out of the two of them as you say, Skank is the manipulator. She has done it with virtually every partner. She may have blackmailed him to go back at times.
The only thing I disagree with is that it makes him a pussy. He is unpleasant yes but I don't think a man is a pussy because he goes back any more than a woman is. Bad decision.....but this is psychological abuse.
Another similar thing to my family situation, the abused person gets defensive of the manipulator. So they can go from saying that person is a nutter and wanting out....to lashing out at family and friends if they criticise the abuser. I think SB has done a bit of this and might explain some of his angry outbursts. It's not an excuse for threats of course but it shows how someone can be manipulated to protect an abuser like her. It's a 'headfuck' as my relative said one time....before going back to the 'orrible cow to give her the 4th or 5th chance :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Is This her?

This should be a wake up call for cowl. I mean every article made that's linked with Kp is embarrassing! this is what he could actually have if he had a normal ish girlfriend, a few little articles here and there that goes with the z listers lifestyle. why does he want to be in the papers for all the wrong reasons with that complete and utter mess he's on and off with

Reactions: 18
NO HATE, KRUSTIES I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT, AND I WANT TO SHARE MY HEARTFELT LETTER TO KATIE

Kate darling, I think this new hairstyle is simply fabulous, and you should definitely go shorter on top. I heard that the mullet is making a comeback, and I know how much you like to be a trendsetter. My god you did Eurovision before anyone else with influence thought of it. I loved that song; you were amazing and could beat Celine Dion in a sing-off any day of the week. I have a whole new world as my number one song on Spotify and especially the artificially enhanced version. Who needs auto-tune?

When are you next adding to your wonderful tattoo collection? I think they look so classy, and you fortunately still have lots of room on your glorious body to add to your amazing and thoughtful collection. I can't wait to see the portraiture of your other four children to go with the etching of your mini-me, Princess. I think that is my favourite tattoo to date, along with the knickers - inspired, and I wish I had thought of a way to cut down on my laundry. I am a single mum of eight despite being just 27. Seven different fathers but the universal credits pay well and oh boy can I give you hints on how to throw the social off the scent. I get my nails done every week, botox every 12 weeks, plenty of tattoos, and I've still got money left at the end of the week to go searching for noo eggs. Never been better off in my life #singlemumsrule #universalcredit #moneyfornothing #livingmybestlife #whowantstohavenumber9 #fucksocialservices

I wondered what your plans were with your boobs. I think you should bite the bullet and go just a little bit bigger. The asymmetrical look is so cutting edge and you get the 'being different' memo. You have shown everyone that you can rock the big tit look (and to be fair, not many can carry this off like you, but then you have so much experience being a top model with so much invaluable experience). I have heard there is an amazing surgeon in Afghanistan that what offers the biggest boobs in the world in exchange for just two Instagram posts.

Please don't tell anyone yet, but I heard from the editor of Heat Magazine that symmetrical and slightly false-looking teeth (please don't take offence there is non intended) is past its sell-by date, and original teeth are much more sought after in the top modeling agencies in North Korea. I wonder if you plan to follow this trend and show all these ex-love island stars that they are old-fashioned and not moving with the times. I believe they call it the 'grunge look' which I can see you have been subtly working on for the past few months.

I also wanted to address the sad and distressing news that you are now single. Don't despair, Cole just didn't deserve you. He has been taking you for a ride for years, and I am glad you are rid of him. I heard on the grapevine that there is an amazing man with talent, charisma, and tit loads of money just waiting to make you his wife. His name is Rodney and he will ensure you never need to work again and has just picked up a bunch of Aldi roses that will put Cole's £10K roses in the shade. If you don't want him I will #babydaddynumber9

You are my idol and I love you forever XXX
Brilliant. Just brilliant. However I feel it might fall on deaf ears and I don't think she gets sarcasm...! I, however, love it. Woohooo.....

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There's an interesting account on IG about narcissists, every single post could be about Skank. Lady's name is Margi Bowden if you're interested

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.