Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quoting myself as I’m back from some quick sleuthing, Kylie knows things😀 Well if it is this Christina, and they do follow each other on IG, she’s about 39-40, has a degree, an impressive CV on Linkedin, is in Real Estate, buying and letting, travels a lot, filters her photos but appears to be very pretty and loves little dogs…..the very opposite of Skank, way way way out of his league ….yes I’m thinking we are being played 😀
besides who splits with the love of their lives and as a new one two days later

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol, it all kicks off when I have an early night.🙄
So SB has got himself a look a like gf, or KP took the photo of Christina in and said….make me look like this (poor hairdresser having to blag that one)
He’s trying to show she cares about dogs and is successful, possibly doesn’t use woohoo at the end of every sentence too. Yes KP, you had the chance with the one, but as usual you cheated on him, maybe go and look up Jamie M now, or back to KB, you like to repeat your same mistakes over and over, it’s all you know. Or maybe go and find Lee Purkiss your court buddy or Lee your knight in shining armour who rescued you from your drink-coke binge crash.
Remember, KP won’t kick off, as she’s had sooooo much therapy, she knows exactly what her twiggers are and can control herself, so sorry, but there will be absolutely no reaction 🤣🤣🤣
👀 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Surely his bio should have read 'Another one bites the dust'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So is it really all over between those two?
Who knows. I can't work out if it's fun watching them in a spiral of despair or just exhausting! But they are toxic together playing silly little games, with themselves and the public, just for a bit of media attention.
She will never change, I think even if she had a stint in jail, because what she does, is all she knows.

Reactions: 29
I hope that she keeps the MM to spare the possibility of her moving in to any of our neighborhoods. Just imagine her living next door - the screeching and the chaos 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Correct me if I’m wrong, but Google tells me Princess is not 16 next week you useless mother in name only Skank, she was born on June 29th, though Junior is 18 next week…WTF is this FB post 🤷🏽‍♀️

983198EF-E0A2-4F2F-BAE1-7A463AA85EE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think the split could be real, other splits may have been real. The dynamic matches toxic and narc relationships where there is a constant push and pull. People like her, they want a puppet on a string, she may have tempted him back before with deals, I think she did that the time he looked really pissed off in the cafe and paps turned up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
oh im waiting for SB to post himself and his mates out and about
Boys having fun trying to get a reaction out of her,probably this weekend i reckon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Quoting myself as I’m back from some quick sleuthing, Kylie knows things😀 Well if it is this Christina, and they do follow each other on IG, she’s about 39-40, has a degree, an impressive CV on Linkedin, is in Real Estate, buying and letting, travels a lot, filters her photos but appears to be very pretty and loves little dogs…..the very opposite of Skank, way way way out of his league ….yes I’m thinking we are being played 😀
Quoting myself again 😀 but I see one of The Red Tops has suggested the mystery woman is not Christina but this other Glamour Fairy woman who is deffo more in his league. Did I waste my time sleuthing on poor Christina 😀 If it’s Glamour Fairy it would make more sense, I can get onboard with that, but I still think we may be being played, though how can they have another break-up, can’t keep playing this stupid game, no one believes them and SB you look more of a c*nt and pathetic lap-dog every time, is this blue tick worth it. You are such a weird attention seeking twit, an attention that just brings you scorn 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She went to great lengths to show the injury to her arm. If you watch the clip she’s awkwardly making sure it’s seen.
If she wants to show off her latest injury so she gets sympathy, perhaps she should show pictures of her her run over dog.
Blade I’d forgotten already. Even the media have dropped it. Its l8ke his life was a short as bubble, and no one remembers him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
So Woodentop has deleted the fake gf pic and the bio post, what a fanny he really is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If she wants to show off her latest injury so she gets sympathy, perhaps she should show pictures of her her run over dog.
Blade I’d forgotten already. Even the media have dropped it. Its l8ke his life was a short as bubble, and no one remembers him.
SE won't forget, much as she'd love us to :)

Reactions: 11
They are both absolute morons..they haven't split at all, its all for cash just like when they faked he hit her..they have now concoted he murdered her dog.. how their familys stand by them I dont know. They are both the most cringe worth people. But ok still keeps subbing them. Just hope someone rescues sid

I also reckon the whole mysterious girl thing is cos hes pissed she's mentioned Pete on her stories. Both probs coked up.
havnt seen anything with her mentioning pete,can someone please screenshot so us tattlers without insta etc., can see please ?

Reactions: 9
So Woodentop has deleted the fake gf pic and the bio post, what a fanny he really is 😂
Reckon SB had a bit of ❄ in the attic, he was off his head and thought it would be a laugh, Madam noticed, also flying on ❄ stormed up there, ripped a Barbie off the wall and started beating him around the head with it….a sad contrite SB back to doing her bidding, staying in hiding until she says he can come out.👍🏾😁

• Haha
Reactions: 33

predicted on here last night it would be gone by morning
i dont think its worth now commenting on them imo splitting it just gives them publicity when its a scam

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.