Katie Price #281 Fly high beautiful Blade. Kipper, this is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘@outlook.com’ has made me howl.. gone are the days of her having a proper business email for enquiries 😂😂 to me, that tells me that she has no agent and is dealing with any ‘enquiries’ (if any) herself. Was FLF her agent? I know he’s her cling on, or at least he was, but wasn’t sure if he was ‘advertised’ as her agent. This confirms what we previously thought, that FLF has fucked her off. But what was the final straw? 🤔

I actually believe they’ve split this time, however I don’t believe for good. Give it till the weekend. I know there’s possibility it’s all fake & to defer the attention away from poor Blade, but would SB really agree to it for that reason? I know he’s a bleep, but 🤷‍♀️
i think they may have split, they usually do before the BH, but not this early, they still got a month yet and her face shows how shes feeling in photos, the photos this week made her look sad/ vunrable and since i know she dont give a tit about anyone but herself,its not because of blade or any reaction,id say its because shes been dumped. 😂

Reactions: 22
Well it's been a few hours since sink boys post, if they'd actually split skank would be monitoring his social media 24/7 and would have flipped by now. So think this is a wind up for deflection. 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Here it is with the Andre soundtrack…what is this, Kylie’s confused as to where this is going 🤔😂

View attachment 2226978
duck! What’s wrong with her tits? They look normal and human sized? Plus there’s not a tattoo in sight! And she has dark brown hair! Is that why Skanky has gone dark brown? Is Skanky trying to compete with this girl? Oh god no! Please don’t tell me she is trying to compete with SB’s noo egg 🤭🤭🤭 that would be so funny. Will we have a repeat windowgate a la Kris Boyson? That would be brilliant 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t help but think this is Pete’s response to SB 😂 SB posted the pic of the mystery woman, with Pete’s song mysterious girl playing, then Pete has posted this with ‘isn’t she lovely’ playing.

Or was it the other way round?? I don’t know who posted first because both say 3 hours ago when I’ve look.

Or are they both just trying to piss KFP off after her loopy antics today with Pete’s name being every other word that came out of her mouth on her IG stories.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They are both absolute morons..they haven't split at all, its all for cash just like when they faked he hit her..they have now concoted he murdered her dog.. how their familys stand by them I dont know. They are both the most cringe worth people. But ok still keeps subbing them. Just hope someone rescues sid

I also reckon the whole mysterious girl thing is cos hes pissed she's mentioned Pete on her stories. Both probs coked up.

• Heart
Lol, she just posted this, no ad…
Looks like ITS laid out on an autopsy slab.
---
check out her “raw” elbow as well.

Fall over when you were smashed did you?

Classic sign of an addled drug taker….
It closely resembles a bite mark to me!
---
Do you think she has been told that the MM is going to be repossessed so she has to get rid of stuff ( so is making money )
I wondered that too. Smaller house = less room for all her crap. Her recent post re Blade and being single + moving on (type of wording) made me a bit suspicious. How on earth will she get the litl'uns to school anyway with a revoked license and no chauffeur, which again begs the question - is she physically and mentally responsible enough to parent them sufficiently?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I desperately wish she’d disappear off into a long, dark, endless abyss, but I think trying to stick your head up your own chuff might even be just beyond Skankenstein’s capabilities…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You've got to laugh at some of the ads that pop up on the skanky fred just got this one especially as skank looks like she's been put through a meat grinder. 🤣🤣🤣
chrome_screenshot_1686275915249.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not been following this since early this morning soz but I've just been reading about Shannen Doherty (american actress) who started off with breast cancer in 2015.... and now ending up today with terminal brain cancer... could never have children because of her treatment last few years.. bit of a rebel herself in the past but not in the same nasty obnoxious vein of Pricey....
Why does this bleeping woman not even have any medical episodes.. which aren't her own making...??? It beggars belief she gets away with every single medical stuff as well. .
Please God help us out here . 🤪
Oh Lordy - I don't know what Shannon Doherty is like personally, but she was once voted the most beautiful girl in the world. Awful isn't it that some cunts seem immune to REAL medical problems.
---
Definitely.. i'll even sing one of skanks songs. 🤣
Hano, hano, you won't!
---
what clip ? can someone post please ?
I read comments in chronological order and realised other Krusties wrote that they could be bite marks down her arm (which is also what I thought.) I doubt they are dog bites from the shape...
However, on second thoughts they might be deliberate cigarette burns? "Oh look at poor MEEEE... self-harming and needing another stint at the Priory with Alan and my colouring books."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
NO HATE, KRUSTIES I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT, AND I WANT TO SHARE MY HEARTFELT LETTER TO KATIE

Kate darling, I think this new hairstyle is simply fabulous, and you should definitely go shorter on top. I heard that the mullet is making a comeback, and I know how much you like to be a trendsetter. My god you did Eurovision before anyone else with influence thought of it. I loved that song; you were amazing and could beat Celine Dion in a sing-off any day of the week. I have a whole new world as my number one song on Spotify and especially the artificially enhanced version. Who needs auto-tune?

When are you next adding to your wonderful tattoo collection? I think they look so classy, and you fortunately still have lots of room on your glorious body to add to your amazing and thoughtful collection. I can't wait to see the portraiture of your other four children to go with the etching of your mini-me, Princess. I think that is my favourite tattoo to date, along with the knickers - inspired, and I wish I had thought of a way to cut down on my laundry. I am a single mum of eight despite being just 27. Seven different fathers but the universal credits pay well and oh boy can I give you hints on how to throw the social off the scent. I get my nails done every week, botox every 12 weeks, plenty of tattoos, and I've still got money left at the end of the week to go searching for noo eggs. Never been better off in my life #singlemumsrule #universalcredit #moneyfornothing #livingmybestlife #whowantstohavenumber9 #fucksocialservices

I wondered what your plans were with your boobs. I think you should bite the bullet and go just a little bit bigger. The asymmetrical look is so cutting edge and you get the 'being different' memo. You have shown everyone that you can rock the big tit look (and to be fair, not many can carry this off like you, but then you have so much experience being a top model with so much invaluable experience). I have heard there is an amazing surgeon in Afghanistan that what offers the biggest boobs in the world in exchange for just two Instagram posts.

Please don't tell anyone yet, but I heard from the editor of Heat Magazine that symmetrical and slightly false-looking teeth (please don't take offence there is non intended) is past its sell-by date, and original teeth are much more sought after in the top modeling agencies in North Korea. I wonder if you plan to follow this trend and show all these ex-love island stars that they are old-fashioned and not moving with the times. I believe they call it the 'grunge look' which I can see you have been subtly working on for the past few months.

I also wanted to address the sad and distressing news that you are now single. Don't despair, Cole just didn't deserve you. He has been taking you for a ride for years, and I am glad you are rid of him. I heard on the grapevine that there is an amazing man with talent, charisma, and tit loads of money just waiting to make you his wife. His name is Rodney and he will ensure you never need to work again and has just picked up a bunch of Aldi roses that will put Cole's £10K roses in the shade. If you don't want him I will #babydaddynumber9

You are my idol and I love you forever XXX
Brah that was far too well-written to be from a skank "fan". There were no "Innits" for a start! :ROFLMAO:
---
“I’ve done the suicide thing” its not a bucket list you dick, she is so dismissive
She failed at that too.
---
It does look really odd and hard, a bit like those poor African babies who were pictured in the Live Aid days.
---
I don't disagree that this mark on her arm could be a bite as others have said - but it did kind of look like writing to me too. If this was her left arm and she's right-handed could she have carved something into her arm? She does seem high as a kite and off on one at the moment!

View attachment 2226655
WASSUP ????
---
I wonder if Blade’s death is just a desperate attempt at creating excuses for delaying the BH, again. What was the occurrence last time that led to a delay?
I don't think we ever discovered why the last lot was delayed, apart from the thing's non-co-operation on every level and her being "unavailable". Thats why it's supposed to be going ahead irrespective of it's illustrious presence next month

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She has someone work for her called Phinella…
---
View attachment 2224358
Yes, that’s the one who left before. I wasn’t told it was to do with money though. The girl is a fool if she’s gone back after how KFP treated her. I will see if I can find out anything. (And then be too scared to put it on here, I’m such a big fecking wuss!)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That girl must be bloody stupid to go back there after being abused by the skank! I certainly would NOT allow my daughter to go back!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.