Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed the post as I just posted to say, could it have been her
She has form ... think it was her that killed her other alsation years ago ... claimed it was delivery driver but the delivery firm came out fighting with video evidence that the driver never opened her gate or hit a dog ... she shut up when challenged

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
maybe the type she mixes with would(but Blade was supposed to be a protection dog no way if he was would he wonder onto a road and he would have been trained to be aware of strangers and alert her to them so how did they manage to get him onto a road to run over him
Didn't she assert that Blade stayed by her side constantly, even in bed? I fuckin' dislike her so much now that if I ever see that twit I would rip her/wig/extensions out by the roots. And d'ya know what? I wouldn't give a damn if I was up for assault - it'd be well worth it...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry , that evil lying fucker always drags me back in again, What sort of bleeping respectable establishment, give her a dog that isn’t chipped???
I have found from experience, and years of being a Krusty, every one and every company that piece of tit is associated with, well , all bleeping grifters the lot of them

Reactions: 28
Didn't she assert that Blade stayed by her side constantly, even in bed? I fuckin' dislike her so much now that if I ever see that twit I would rip her/wig/extensions out by the roots. And d'ya know what? I wouldn't give a damn if I was up for assault - it'd be well worth it...
Yes,she was with SB I think he mentioned bed,She said dogs shouldn’t be on bed.Something like that.

Reactions: 17
Have no fear Kipper ... Olympic Aqua Mum will save the day with her 'truth' book ... ably aided and abetted by the tadpoles ... FLF and Sinky ... running distractions, arranging more surgery and pointless 'appearances' here, there, any dump that will have you

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does this creature think the general public are so thick!? Just because she has one brain cell and her ”fans” do too, it. doesn’t mean everyone else is that idiotic. Why the duck, if someone was going to kill an animal, would they pick the bloody protection dog and ignore the little chihuahuas?!? And the fact that she mentioned her hair extensions before mentioning the dog has riled me up.
I didn’t take her ramblings about SB to mean he was behind the death of Blade, I took it as “oh poor me, my dog died AND I’ve split up with my sink wanking chauffeur.” If SB doesn’t do the off after another pet of hers dying, he’s a bigger douche than I thought. I didn’t think I could hate someone as much as I hate KFP right now.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When I stayed at Harvey's I was only too happy to have Blade on the bed but he stayed at the bottom of the stairs and refused to come upstairs even when I called him. Must have been a protection thing. I certainly felt looked after in that sense. He didn't deserve this treatment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Bad enough her neglect/harm/death of her pets but she has actually sat back and thought how do I get out of/blame this on someone else. Then had the audacity to make up so much bullshit about someone killing blade to attack her. So straight back to her. FFS you old scrote faced hag, nobody believes a word from your foghorn herpes mouth hole 😡
Ps even your industrial filter can’t disguise your fat filthy brass neck!
If those Sarf Affricans (or someone else with a grudge - so many) they would 'make a statement' eg: throat cut. I hate that I'm thinking any of this ghastly stuff and getting tearful whenever a pic of Blade is posted.
Sorry 😭 x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
#281 Slymi on the run, poor Blade is gone, Kipper is relying on a book by her Mum

Reactions: 39
Taken from page 2 of the wiki, heres the list compiled by a Tattler detailing the animal sufferrings compliments of Cruella de Skanky :( KP’s history with animals is utterly appalling to which WHY have the RSPCA not done anything about her??

Dog – Dogue De Bordeaux – Smurf. When Katie moved to a new property she left Smurf behind, locked up for 14 weeks. Believing he made too much mess to come to her new house. Her groom at the time, Joanne, visited him twice a day without been asked, to make sure he had some human interaction. When Smurf finally came to the new house, he went missing for 6 days, but Katie did not do anything about it. (1)

Dog – Shar Pei – Hooch. Purchased suspiciously soon after Victoria Beckham bought one. Not considering it as a family pet, more a status symbol. She was greatly advised against buying it as the previous owners had said it is too aggressive to be around small children and are hard work. She barely managed a few days with it before she demanded a refund and returned it. (1)

Dog – Great Dane – Scooby. Kept permanently outside until the point it lost so much weight, the groom Joanne, tried to keep it warm with a jumper. When informed that this breed of dog had to be kept inside, she demanded it to be rehomed under a different name so she didn’t get bad publicity. (1)

“In the two years I worked for her she used them for photo opportunities and ditched them when the cameras weren’t around. They were simply a means of enhancing her brand and making her more famous” Joanne Hillman (former Groom for Katie Price) talking about Katie’s relationship with her 3 pet horses at the time. (1)

Kittens – Jenna, Kate and Pete. – Locked in Peter’s study for 6 days, then after Katie said they stank they were moved to a shed. The following morning, Pete was lying dead on the shed floor. Katie was completely indifferent when she was told the terrible news. (1)

Pigmy Hedgehog – Peggy. Escaped from her cage – negligence and not maintaining its home. (2) Katie kept saying she knew it was still about as she left food out and it would disappear. There’s a significant possibility that other animals may have eaten this food though. Especially with dead rats been found in the walls during her renovation program. If she had truly been bothered that the hedgehog was loose, in danger and defecating about the house, you would think she would have but in a little more effort in to rescue it.

Chameleon – Marvin. belonged to Junior but he left it behind when he and Princess moved permanently to their dad’s house for a safe/stable upbringing. Katie claimed the animal soon died of a ‘broken heart’. A condition that, so far, only elephants and humans have been found to have emotions complex enough to suffer from.

The other theory is that, due to the mucky mansion been too expensive to keep warm (especially with Katie being away for days at a time), the heating is left off and the chameleon (being cold blooded and needing a warm environment, or constant access at least to a heat source (such as a heated lamp)), froze to death. (3)

Horse – despite warnings, her poorly maintained perimeter of her horses’ paddock allowed the animal to escape and be collided with on the busy A24 alongside her property. (4)

Dog – Alsatian - Sparkle. Had escaped her home numerous times before (5) finally being hit and killed on the A24 outside her home, just like her horse. (6)

Dog – Alsation – Bear. This is the dog she controversially walked with a bit of blue rope tied in a knot around its neck. No collar, no proper lead – which is illegal, just an inflexible, cheap bit of rope from the stable yard. In the event witnessed, the dog was jumping around all over the place and straining against it. Thus, in great danger of being cut or strangled. (7)

Bear managed to escaped her property 3 times, each time nearly getting hit on the A24 outside her home. In his last escape, he was fortunately found and rescued by a police officer patrolling the road. In response, rather than finally secure her perimeter, or keep the dog safe inside, she rehomed it. (8)

Dog – Alsation – Queenie. Escaped/left outside and was killed. We are told it was run over by the pizza delivery driver. Katie said there was CCTV evidence and she had reported it to the police. Dominos was fully compliant as was the delivery driver, who was shocked to hear such a claim, as she was not aware anything was amiss at the time. However, no incident was reported to the police and despite Dominos repeatedly requesting the CCTV footage, it was never handed over to back up these claims. (9)

Imagine the mental stress this poor delivery driver had to go through during this time.

Cat – Sphynx - Hagrid – informed on here by a tattler that the cat was pinned against a wall by Katie when she was messing around on a mobility scooter. Reported that she did not even check to see if he was okay. Hagrid now seems be rehomed with Amy at the stables where Katie’s horses are kept (10). Although a strange picture was posted by Katie of a cat that looked like Hagrid in an attempt to debunk this claim.

Cat – Sphynx – Dobby. Allegedly had tail bitten off by blade. (12) Finally given away to another home. (10).

Dog – French Bulldog – Rolo. A rare coloured French Bulldog. Only in her care 3 weeks before allegedly being crushed to death in an electric armchair. The dog had been doed-up with CPD oil to keep it quiet and was super sleepy. (13) Another claim that has come out is that Harvey, triggered by loud noises and notoriously hates it when any of the dogs are barking, (14) he was bored/unsupervised and in a rage killed Rolo. Meaning the electric chair was a possible cover for this alternate story, allowing programs such as ‘Harvey and Me’, go ahead. "Someone else" got the blame for this too

Dog- French Bulldog - Precious. Rehomed at Harvey’s house as Carl did not want it around. Finally given away to a TV crew member working on the Mucky Mansion renovation show.

Dog - Blade – locked up either on another property of left outside to bark hours on end. After weeks and weeks of complaints by the neighbours she finally illegally got the hom de-barked even though it is apparently illegal to do so (tattle’s WIKI). This dog has attacked the neighbour’s chickens and ripped off one of her own cat’s tails off!) Blade permanently now has a shock collar on despite it been a banned product.
RIP Blade 4.6.23.

7.5.22 - she's had this poor little mite a while now so will be getting fed-up with him soon, then he'll be passed onto someone else as others have before.https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-welcomes-new-addition-26890057

This list does not include Sharon the Chi killed on the same stretch of road nor poor Blade.
HOW is this woman allowed to continue to own animals? Who's dick is she sucking to keep getting away with this tit? Not just with animals, but with driving laws and such too. WTF is going on?

I was mad yesterday, but seeing this tonight has turned my piss into lava, nevermind boiled it!!

I had to have my black GSD put to sleep in 2021, due to suspected cancer and the days leading up to his passing were horrific and the vets failed him left and right. I didn't get to say goodbye to him properly either (thanks Covid!) and even now, over two years later, I'm haunted by it and still grieving his loss. He'd been my best friend and shadow for nearly 12 years, I miss him every day and I don't think a day goes by when I haven't had a little cry over him. I'd kill for one more minute with him. I'm still grieving for the other dogs (and cats) I've lost over the years too, they all meant the absolute world to me and their loss is a pain that doesn't ever fully heal. I cannot comprehend how anyone can be so reckless and uncaring with a pet.

She is an absolutely abhorrent human being and karma cannot catch up to her quickly enough for my liking. witch needs locking up!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I like the idea of putting fake headstones of all the dogs that have died on her driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
One person I worry about is our Dolly, duck me Skankys such an evil cow, and our poor Dolly always worrying about getting bigger piss pots ,
They get bigger , and Bigger , and BIGGER, all down to our Dolly , thinking about getting her an apprentice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The war is still raging on her last IG post, have to say it is shocking she has quite a bit of support fighting all the ‘Haters’ & ‘Trolls’, actually really freaky there are people who still think she is some sort of role model, especially as she posted that bloody wig pic showing zero care for the untimely death of Blade. These people really do scare me, so f*cked up, still they are outnumbered, deffo more hate flying in on her than support.

And on a lighter note this person appears to want her to get together with her son-in-law now she actually believes SB has done a runner 🤦🏽‍♀️

It’s so Alan Partridge over there …..Mentalists (3 likes as well on this post) 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2222122
Wouldn't her Son in law be married to her Daughter

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So sad that Blade was only brought to protect her. So sad that she couldn’t do such a simple to protect him and shut her gate. Surely with all her millions she could have installed an electric gate? Or just got out of the car and shut the gate behind her and insisted that all visitors do the same. Neglectful, uncaring, repetitive, repulsive behavior.
Obviously she knows she has been doing something wrong to even insinuate that!
Do we even know that she was at home on Sunday night?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.