Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woods is not an animal lover and he does not love his dog.

If he truly cared, he wouldn't let it anywhere near price, for so many reasons. He wouldn't be on holiday constantly. He wouldn't let it in her house or unsecured in cars.

He likes Sid, but other than that the dog is an accessory, nothing more.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I like the idea of putting fake headstones of all the dogs that have died on her driveway.
There should be animal rights protests every week outside the MM. To highlight her abuse of animals. Piss the witch off and not let Blade be forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Surprised she hasn’t turned the comments off on her latest post, definitely a lot of people angry with her neglect 👍

• Wow
Reactions: 29
she will probably call the Police and blame Kerion nothing would surprise me with this witch
As soon as I read that IG post my first thought was she's going to use it to get at him.
She's already shown shed stoop that far with the gun/JS allegations against him

Reactions: 14

Lets have a reminder of that YT when Rolo died, again excuse after excuse

• Angry
  • Sick
Surprised she hasn’t turned the comments off on her latest post, definitely a lot of people angry with her neglect 👍
She’ll be leaving them as ‘evidence’ of how much ’tit gets thrown at her’ oblivious that the posters actually have a point. In her mind it’s no longer about Blade, she’s now the victim of trolls, irrelevant to her what caused this.

• Sick
  • Angry
It’s the worst I’ve ever seen it on her IG, even fans turning on her, gonna be interesting if any TV show feel they can run interviews and promote the ‘Amy’ book in the near future. If they do their socials will be swamped with complaints, people are very angry and rightly blaming her for Blade’s death, her lies on that IG post have made it even worse. Skank is so hated now, any book promotion with a sob story ain’t gonna work this time, the public are sick of her and her feckless ways, dare any TV show still want to platform her lies, oh we will inundate them with our anger If they do, and it won’t just be Tattlers. We really are a nation of animal lovers, people want her taken down now for this, f*ck the likes of Lorraine Kelly if they think this can be brushed away with a sympathetic simpering uncritical interview, we ain’t having it.

Also DC, we have Junior’s 18th next Tuesday, wonder how she will deal with that, guessing he’ll be having a massive party with Andre and Emily, Will she even see him separately, doubt it.

💩 getting real for her, I’m back to believing her Teflon status is falling apart now 👊🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 35

i was not at home when Sparkle died i had to read it on line maybe before she gets any more pets she should think about how many times she is not at home to look after them

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It’s the worst I’ve ever seen it on her IG, even fans turning on her, gonna be interesting if any TV show feel they can run interviews and promote the ‘Amy’ book in the near future. If they do their socials will be swamped with complaints, people are very angry and rightly blaming her for Blade’s death, her lies on that IG post have made it even worse. Skank is so hated now, any book promotion with a sob story ain’t gonna work this time, the public are sick of her and her feckless ways, dare any TV show still want to platform her lies, oh we will inundate them with our anger If they do, and it won’t just be Tattlers. We really are a nation of animal lovers, people want her taken down now for this, f*ck the likes of Lorraine Kelly if they think this can be brushed away with a sympathetic simpering uncritical interview, we ain’t having it.

Also DC, we have Junior’s 18th next Tuesday, wonder how she will deal with that, guessing he’ll be having a massive party with Andre and Emily, Will she even see him separately, doubt it.

💩 getting real for her, I’m back to believing her Teflon status is falling apart now 👊🏾
Awwwww Kylie I dooo so hope and pray you are right,the end is nigh.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
---
i was not at home when Sparkle died i had to read it on line maybe before she gets any more pets she should think about how many times she is not at home to look after them
She couldn’t give a duck Clive,not an iota of caring in her,long as she can get her bleeping Barnet done etc that’s all she ever cares about.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Doubtless this will be like her 'reasons for reasons' and she will never give the results of her 'investigation', other than maybe a vague 'I know who did it but I'm not going to say' statement.
or maybe a front page headline in the sun he killed my dog(he ran over it speeding out of the yard after another argument then next week when the big romance is back on it will be the sun forced me to pose and say he did it(just like the slapgate pose/article in the sun)or it could be another ex so mad she would not take him back he did it BUT DEFINITELY NOT HER FAULT

Reactions: 19
If we get now help from the RSPCA or PETA, we should as Jodie Marsh to rescue the remaining animals.

Reactions: 11
if she is single AGAIN i suppose Carls so called mates will be expecting a call from him so he can take the usually out with the lads photo to post on his Instagram we always get one when they claim they have broke up(even though everyone knows they have not been in a romantic relationship since slapgate and it is all fake to try and keep them in the media hoping for a big payday)

Reactions: 24
Not that much of a dog or animal lover as he would have done a runner and exposed her lies when Sharon the dog was run over in November last year, the tosser is complicit in everything that has gone on since they started this sham relationship. He's as much a bleep as skank and her grifting cunting family. 🤬
You are so right Stan, on hindsight I gave the the tosser SB credit that he doesn't deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just skimmed through scum,that bloke George Love island shite,looks a wee bit like Sinkboy.

who the duck watches that shite. Oh anyway just thought I’d mention it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it gets off on the drama and people arguing. It doesn't care about backlash because it always comes up smelling of roses and this is no different 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

When you're supposedly devastated try telling your face, you abhorrent bleep. I can't watch anymore 😡
---
Hey, maybe Carol and Slymi couldn't keep up the pretence any longer of being Kippers 'the one' and have finally ran off together.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Yeah, I know what you mean, like the 'I was waped by a famous person, but I won't ever name them', and the 'I wasn't dwiving officer, it wasn't me, but I won't name em'
She's full of tit, her wig 'hair' looks tit, hope the splits real and SB unleashes some dirt on the scabby woman.
Yeah, I'm now on the conspiracy theory bandwagon too that she was driving and hit him, he maybe ran to greet her. No one shouts for an investigation loudly more than Katie, when usually she is actually the guilty one.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.