Katie Price #280 Kipper's lying low, not long ‘til July; hang in there Krusties & watch the $#It fly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't her Son in law be married to her Daughter
Honestly I burst into laughter reading it and had to post it here, it’s the nonchalant way the daughter isn’t even mentioned, just come to the Wirral my son-in-law fancies you, he’s area manager now, you’ll love it….well that’s how I read it 😁 These are her fans 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
See when you become a fully fledged Krusty, We have a full medical program, because you see so much tit, you start wondering if it’s you , and you start going mad
“Troubled Katie price hacks hair off”
Now this give the impression she is so full of reret because her dog has been assassinated by North Koreans , that she has ripped her hair out in grief,
No she has changed her extensions like she does every other week

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As she has no license and is now single, how did she get down to Shoreham to get her hair done? Who looked after the kids?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
As she has no license and is now single, how did she get down to Shoreham to get her hair done? Who looked after the kids?
How did skank get to Putney yesterday afternoon aswell,, someone posted they'd seen her there. 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I like the idea of putting fake headstones of all the dogs that have died on her driveway.
With a bucket of fake blood next to each one to symbolise all the blood she has on her hands

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Honestly I burst into laughter reading it and had to post it here, it’s the nonchalant way the daughter isn’t even mentioned, just come to the Wirral my son-in-law fancies you, he’s area manger now, you’ll love it….well that’s how I read it 😁 These are her fans 😂
She must dislike her daughter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well Sophie and Co are away so she must be using taxis (or driving herself)
Wonder who takes Bunny to school? And looks after Jett
---
Do we even know if Bunny is going to school

Reactions: 20
Sorry , that evil lying fucker always drags me back in again, What sort of bleeping respectable establishment, give her a dog that isn’t chipped???
I have found from experience, and years of being a Krusty, every one and every company that piece of tit is associated with, well , all bleeping grifters the lot of them
Well let's face it any company that is prepared to gift/sell her an animal clearly isn't reputable in the slightest, or they would do their due diligence beforehand and see her awful track record. My husband's cousins used to have a business breeding and selling miniature horses, never made any money at it because every time someone came to buy one she did an in depth background check on them and often refused to sell them one if it wasn't spotless! She even went and bought one back once because she had second thoughts after selling it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just a thought but knowing SB's a dog lover and how much he cares about Sid, perhaps the break up was due to him knowing the truth and blaming skanky for Blades Death and the fact he wouldn't go along with her lies???

Reactions: 26
She’s out of her bleeping mind. ‘I’m investigating it’ silly bleep.
Doubtless this will be like her 'reasons for reasons' and she will never give the results of her 'investigation', other than maybe a vague 'I know who did it but I'm not going to say' statement.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just a thought but knowing SB's a dog lover and how much he cares about Sid, perhaps the break up was due to him knowing the truth and blaming skanky for Blades Death and the fact he wouldn't go along with her lies???
Not that much of a dog or animal lover as he would have done a runner and exposed her lies when Sharon the dog was run over in November last year, the tosser is complicit in everything that has gone on since they started this sham relationship. He's as much a bleep as skank and her grifting cunting family. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Doubtless this will be like her 'reasons for reasons' and she will never give the results of her 'investigation', other than maybe a vague 'I know who did it but I'm not going to say' statement.
Yeah, I know what you mean, like the 'I was waped by a famous person, but I won't ever name them', and the 'I wasn't dwiving officer, it wasn't me, but I won't name em'
She's full of tit, her wig 'hair' looks tit, hope the splits real and SB unleashes some dirt on the scabby woman.

• Haha
  • Angry
Marked as STC. I wonder why it is taking so long to complete!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I dont want to be buried , in the MM pet semetary
I don’t want to live my life again ,
I don’t want to be buried in the MM pet semetary
I don’t want to live my live again

Reactions: 7
That little voice is singing in my head again.
Skanks had her licence revoked (don't know why) but wasn't she due it back this month so thinking this silence over the last 2 weeks and her been seen in Putney (close to the priory) and now the split from sink boy is all a scam to get DVLA to give her her licence back Blades demise will no doubt add to the sympathy card she's playing,,," i'm getting help, i'm single so need my licence for H incase of emergencies, my poor beloved protection dog ran off and i couldn't drive to go look for him because i'm single and couldn't drive and he got ran over and i've had numerous kidnap threats and my poor beloved protection dog that got ran over was my only protection now i'm single so need my licence to flee kidnappers" 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
If, as is believed, it has been revoked on medical grounds, none of that will count for anything.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.