Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who know Fern pointy chin (her make up artist and ex of Cole) she was filmed in a chippy last night- no mask on, no please when she asked for ketchup and some of the comments are great as it’s the chippys page so a lot of them have no idea who she is (I wouldn’t either if I wasn’t on here to be fair). Trout and plastic features a lot!!

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else watched Alex Belfield’s comment on KP on YouTube?
It was interesting. Thought he did it well, he didn't call her out on the allegation but there was (in my opinion) a lot of underlying "if it happened then it could explain things, if it happened". He mentions that it could be a smokescreen or it could be an explanation and if not true it is shocking and dangerous. He does ask why it is not in any of her 6 earlier biographies but he is clear that something must have happened in her past but his biggest issue is who is protecting her now from herself. Ie get help not headlines.

Reactions: 9
At
Athol Stark is the man who may know the truth

Reactions: 4

Reactions: 5
Surprised the chipper didn't chuck her in the fish fryer...

Reactions: 9
First time posting in here. Anyway, I've started watching Celebrity SAS, Jesus Christ she looks awful, cannot believe how much she has damaged her looks. She looks older than Anthea!

Reactions: 13
Didn't know she was an ex of BullyBoy

Reactions: 7
First time posting in here. Anyway, I've started watching Celebrity SAS, Jesus Christ she looks awful, cannot believe how much she has damaged her looks. She looks older than Anthea!
She looks older than my nan and she's been dead 10 years

Reactions: 17
Thank you for contacting the Advertising Standards Authority. I understand you’ve raised the following concerns:

· That two articles, seen on The Sun and Daily Mail websites, were not labelled as advertising for True Self Fashion; and
· The True Self Fashion website breached the Code because it did not include a geographical address for the company.

In relation to your first concern, we don’t have any evidence to suggest that the articles are advertorials. We note that the products seem to only form part of the focus of the content. We also note that the articles do not reference the name of the company specifically and that they don’t point readers to the brand’s website or include any affiliate links. As a result we do not have reason to challenge them further on this point.

In relation to your second concern we’ve assessed the ad you highlighted and from the information we have, we think the ad is likely to have breached the Advertising Codes that we administer and have therefore taken steps to address the issue. We have explained your concerns to the advertiser (without revealing your identity) and provided guidance to them on the areas that require attention, together with advice on how to ensure that their advertising complies with the Codes.

well, 1oo2 ain't bad I guess.

Reactions: 25
Well done!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.