Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Junior asking her on loose women why she broke up with his dad. He is older now and not so easy to be fobbed off, Pete will have to tell them the truth one day

Reactions: 12
Princess is not wearing a seatbelt (I screen recorded it to be sure - saddo ) and unless I'm missing something, why isn't she at school?

Reactions: 13
I love pavers shoes so comfy

Reactions: 5
As the driver he's responsible... you'd think a petrolhead/car salesman would know...
And Pwicey is sat in the passengers front seat cackling like the old witch that she is without a care in the world. How do they continually get away with breaking the law? Plus where have 'Clearblues Snapped of Fingers' disappeared to?

Reactions: 14
hilarious! have had a shit few days(chemo)come on here for a catch up now my jaws ache from laughing so much! gawd bless you all

Reactions: 22
At what point is this old come bucket going to own up to her failings? Why are the Sun rehashing stuff from years ago? Who cares? Normal people move on and don't make it awkward for their children by bad-mouthing their ex's.

Reactions: 15
Im sorry but this bullshit needs to be called out. It’s offensive to actual survivors of rape and sexual abuse she’s just trying to jump on the latest bandwagon she’s vile. Anything for a headline this cunt.

Reactions: 22
Im sorry but this bullshit needs to be called out. It’s offensive to actual survivors of rape and sexual abuse she’s just trying to jump on the latest bandwagon she’s vile. Anything for a headline this cunt.
Hello Dinkydonut I totally agree, this is why Skanky McSkank needs to be under a full police investigation.

Reactions: 14
Is 'cackle' a euphamism?
[/QUOTE
hilarious! have had a shit few days(chemo)come on here for a catch up now my jaws ache from laughing so much! gawd bless you all
At what point is this old come bucket going to own up to her failings? Why are the Sun rehashing stuff from years ago? Who cares? Normal people move on and don't make it awkward for their children by bad-mouthing their ex's.
No respect for his wife Emily. Fucking get over it Klattie, Pete has moved on, is married with two young children.
Obviously not happy in her relationship, if she WAS she would shut the fuck up and stop banging on about her exes.
Why BullyBoy haven't dumped her I don't know, he doesn't bang on about is ex. BullyBoy you have all this to come

Reactions: 16
Katie has no respect for anyone apart from Herself.

Reactions: 11
She's jumping on the bandwagon again, Sharon Stone,Ruth Langsford etc

Reactions: 9
She's jumping on the bandwagon again, Sharon Stone,Ruth Langsford etc
I heard about Ruth Langsford today, why can't celebs keep something like this to themselves?
I keep thinking if I was a celebrity I would keep a trauma event to myself. I'm sorry but that is
how I feel about it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.