Katie Price #28 Riddle me this, riddle me that; is she pregnant or not or just getting fat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had Harvey naturally but had the other 4 by caesarean. It’s recommended that you only have 3.
My cousin has had four but her fourth pregnancy was a nightmare as the scar caused her many issues (and that was a 7 pounder compared to three 9.5 or more for her first three.)

Reactions: 6
Thank you very much xx.

Teef Tosspots xx.

Looooool I like your names for both pics and the toilet seat comment xx.
I've two more from your earlier pics to put on tomorrow night xx

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’s lining Cole up as a controlling ex already so she will have a domestic violence story ready should she need it. I’d literally not put anything past her. At all.

Reactions: 17
In her latest story about the 'rape' she said it was in her first book, so............here's the full story of her 'rape'.
Interesting if ‘the friends’ spoke out about what had happened to see if the stories matched

Reactions: 13
In her latest story about the 'rape' she said it was in her first book, so............here's the full story of her 'rape'.

Yup that's what I remember ...no mention of rape.

She is delusional. Totally delusional

I’ve got another couple of pics for the lovely Pom to work her magic on ...

Krustie and Crawl in Benidorm looool

Little Sid can go in the basket!!

Crawl on his holidays at Jaywick..

Krustie and Crawl at the Bingo in Jaywick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Sick to to death of the vain cunt.Fuck orf you dirty arsehole hope Sid fucking bites you.
Oh Dolly I love your rantings reminds me of my dad he was born and bred in Marylebone and called a spade a spade I read about your nasty fall ouch! hope you're improving daily and please tell me you got rid of the offending slippers

That's was nice to hear about your husband
xx
all four pics just made xx.
Thanks for these .xx .will add two today and two tomorrow to space them out.

This one made me lol the most xx

Cole and Katie in the future....

View attachment 504897
Oh Pom your creations are like feel good brilliant!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What is her problem? Just block the callers, bullies and exes numbers. Wake up Katie! It is not 1996 anymore.

well,the cunt makes me go off on one.Oh dear,she really boils me piss.calm down Dolls.Aww thanks for get well message,no still wearing the fuckershave to get new pair,probably old girls type with the zip up the front.

The attention story for the phone number was just block the number and silence unknown caller numbers coming in...simple as that. If it’s ongoing change your own number if it comes to it. Screen shotting a number and adding it to your story is the most teenage behaviour

Reactions: 18
well,the cunt makes me go off on one.Oh dear,she really boils me piss.calm down Dolls.Aww thanks for get well message,no still wearing the fuckershave to get new pair,probably old girls type with the zip up the front.
Please get new slippers and be careful. My mother fell wearing clogs and broke her hip Get well

Reactions: 11
Six years old now.
Why aren't these interviewers calling her out with her forever changing stories, she changes her stories more than her knickers

Reactions: 16
She really doesn’t understand what the block button is for
Such a dick move! I can only assume her brain has been sucked out/reshaped/injected with fillers because her ‘thought’ process is consistent only in as much as she must be the victim whatever the mental gymnastics required!

Reactions: 12
Dolly, get a nice pair of moccasin slippers, I've always own a pair they are lovely and warm better and safer than slip on slippers

She won't use the block button, she lets her minions go on the attack

Such a dick move! I can only assume her brain has been sucked out/reshaped/injected with fillers because her ‘thought’ process is consistent only in as much as she must be the victim whatever the mental gymnastics required!
She loves it really, loves all the drama she causes

#Doxxing #GDPR breach

Even If this guy is an absolute arsehole, she’s just publicly shared his details
She’s such a hypocrite. My head aches from her idiotic behaviour. Why am I doing this to myself

Jaywick! I remember that program... what happened to them all? Great pics - ta muchly.

I pictured you in maribou-trimmed kitten heels

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.