Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My own experience with a similar adult with autism, is, she can be childlike in as much as what she likes. Heavily into Unicorns, and art. But is capable of using a debit card to pay in a shop, can cook, makes cakes etc. so I would say a bit of both is my personal experience.
Oh, if Harvey loves Barney then that's awesome. I just wondered if she allowed him to do the other stuff too. I expect he does far more when he is away from her and in care.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, if Harvey loves Barney then that's awesome. I just wondered if she allowed him to do the other stuff too. I expect he does far more when he is away from her and in care.
Far better off away from her honestly.It’s like awhile ago now she took him to a nightclub,now H cannot stand noise,so yep she took him to this nightclub,it was horrendous,there he is sitting at a table with a train set with headphones on,which he wears a lot,Then she had this other nightclub booked for him to go with her! Time came and made excuse they couldn’t go,now we all think it was the residential place he stays said a firm no! Obviously Skanky just wanted the dosh she could make and him being used.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Poor Bunny, her skank of a mother can't be bothered to wash her hair either
---

There was one of her and PFP on her reel but it's gone now
what a scruffy bleeping mess she looks,was the barney costume to sneak SB in,shes so thick,she would think they wouldnt twig. first time he walked into the patio window,they would have known,if not before 😂
---
Genuine question and I really don't want to offend anyone in a similar situation so don't shout at me:

Does she deliberately keep Harvey childlike in his behaviour, or is that his choice?
By that, I mean is his love of Barney The Dinosaur and toys and having a kids' birthday party something he wants or should he perhaps be capable of being a little more mature?

Does that make sense?
i think SHE has issues herself,bleeping unicorns at 45 ffs,barbie pink,bleeping pompoms, perhaps Harvey thinks " im not caring for that thicko,she can make her own tea, ill just sit here and talk about trains and paint frogs,let her mother deal with her" ????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Approximately 25yrs ago (eek) there was an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous rock star who occasionally came to our neck of the woods to do a gig. All us girls were totally drooling whenever he appeared.
On such a night, he turned round to us fans and said 'which one of you lovely ladies is going to get me a drink?'
I looked at him with disdain and said, 'Buy your own bleeping drink - you've obviously got more money than us!'
Cheeky, arrogant twit!
I love this so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oddly enough Dolly, I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME. Believe it or not he quite fancied me too. Think he lived in Warrington and couldn't be arsed spending the night with me as his roadies would pack up the truck after the gig and go home. He'd be stuck round here trying to figure the train times. Loads more babes lined up locally so why bother? BUT I COULD'VE!😊
Oohhh, I'm from Warrington! (Before moving to Jersey !) So, I'm trying to work out who this could be!! 🕵️‍♀️
Anyway, back on track...
Re the disabled badge debacle; i have one as I'm permanently on crutches and morphine. After another major operation,jersey boy was collecting me to take me home and used my badge at hospital carpark (and rightly, legally so) , parking gestapo all over him! They literally waited for him to return to the car with me in wheelchair to prove his right to use it. So, how does this thing get away with casually using one to go for an Italian?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oohhh, I'm from Warrington! (Before moving to Jersey !) So, I'm trying to work out who this could be!! 🕵️‍♀️
Anyway, back on track...
Re the disabled badge debacle; i have one as I'm permanently on crutches and morphine. After another major operation,jersey boy was collecting me to take me home and used my badge at hospital carpark (and rightly, legally so) , parking gestapo all over him! They literally waited for him to return to the car with me in wheelchair to prove his right to use it. So, how does this thing get away with casually using one to go for an Italian?
Because it's Katie Price!
Mowdel of 26 years now, all natrul ya knows, no filters.
It's all in the secksi pose, wink & pout.
Oh, and she's got ginormous norks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Omg! Is SB working with KH & MP to bring KFP down???
I think SB only looks out for himself.At the moment that means sticking with KP. But these screenshots are very strange.Unless it’s just pure coincidence, and SB has taken himself on a little outing.
Judging by the pictures side by side only sink boy hasn't got zoom on his phone. Might have taken J&B to meet up with Kieran and Michelle because skank isn't allowed near Michelle with the restraining order,, or it's just sink boy playing his games and tit stirring because skanks with the clan. There'll be a split rumour story out soon.
I think that this is as good a theory as any. I could just about see SB being on child handing over duty.Just about.
But he definitely wants us to know and talk about him being there.
We know he isn’t welcome chez AFP, and I don’t think he would go out of his way to help KH &MP unless there was something in it for him.

Reactions: 22
What the hell are those awful blue, crinkled, cheap crap trousers it's wearing. Look like something I'd use to buff up my windows after a good cleaning. She dresses like she can't be arsed anymore.
Ha hhhhaaaaa a woman at school always wore these, we called her “Curtain Trousers!”😂😂
---
Approximately 25yrs ago (eek) there was an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous rock star who occasionally came to our neck of the woods to do a gig. All us girls were totally drooling whenever he appeared.
On such a night, he turned round to us fans and said 'which one of you lovely ladies is going to get me a drink?'
I looked at him with disdain and said, 'Buy your own bleeping drink - you've obviously got more money than us!'
Cheeky, arrogant twit!
Nnnnooooo you can’t leave it like that who was it?🤔😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
OMFG.. her face has been lifted and tightened that much her lips will be where her eyes are soon.. Her eyes are getting so small.. Absolutely bloody brilliant. She might not be getting the justice she deserves but she's deffo getting the face she deserves.. This pic makes me happy.. Vile bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Think if anything this proves skank isn't the A list celebrity influencer in demand star she thinks she is, grifting all week for a Barney costume and cake for H and not one of the thousands of costume and bakery shops obliged for a bit of advertising even had to asked Sophie the source to blag a cake from the shop she got a free cake for Albert from. Skank even had to gatecrash her 2yr old nephews birthday party and had to wait till Sophie the source's guests left before she could emerge from the conservatory and do H's little to late birthday party. If skank can't grift a costume and cake how she going to entice advertisers to stump up any money to sponsor her podcast when they know what a total non entity she has become. Skanks a total mess, her life, her looks, her career, her love life, being a mother, being a daughter.
Brings a little smile to my face. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Without a doubt he does more away from her. She has taught him Nothing whatsoever about life, or anything else. Other than how to swear.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So looks like KH and MP are there with KSR, the same KSR that was Skanks agent at the time of slap gate.
The plot thickens, or maybe it's just some weird coincidence, or maybe SB want even there and knows someone who was there with that group who sent him the vid and he posted it.
About 8 weeks ago, CW posted a pic with the caption "New Filter, who dat?"

This pic was liked by KSR....

I've always wondered if new filter had a alternative meaning 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oddly enough Dolly, I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME. Believe it or not he quite fancied me too. Think he lived in Warrington and couldn't be arsed spending the night with me as his roadies would pack up the truck after the gig and go home. He'd be stuck round here trying to figure the train times. Loads more babes lined up locally so why bother? BUT I COULD'VE!😊
@SewerGrapes - I know that part of the world very well 😉. Two guesses from me -though I wouldn’t call them ‘rock stars’ :- J from Five, or Spike from 911.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
and pick up the animal tit first,her guests insist,so its easier to have it on her sisters coat tails 😂
Yer as all the party guests arrive skank hands them a pooper scooper and little bag, some others a mop and bucket, a hoover, marigolds to wash the dishes, a mop and bucket and an iron. Oh forgot they had to pay £30 for a meet and greet and sign an NDA. oh forgot this aswell if any of the guests were carrying drugs they had to give skank half of their stash. 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.