Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXCLUSIVE....
KATIE PRICE PICTURED LEAVING SOHO SEX CLUB AS SHE COMPLETES ANOTHER SHIFT OF COMMUNITY SERVICE.
Insiders say clients were not amused by ugly old leather boot offering her services and demanded their money back. 🤣View attachment 2202655
So if you stand in a doorway now, you've been in and are just leaving? Get a grip DM will you?!
---
Apologies for anyone having breakfast. It looks like she has wrinkly, puckering skin between Grant and Phil.

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 08.48.07.png

Then, you can see the old scars which is such a nice look but you also have this big fold under Grant now going into the horse's back when she sits down. How can she be OK with this level of wonk? It's a good 2 inches lower than the other one!

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 08.47.21.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
That cake was absolutely gross, made me feel sick looking at it. Why on earth did it have doughnuts stuck to it? He was 21 for god’s sake surely he could have had a grown up one.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Princess has HER OWN article.

View attachment 2202289
This is all Skanky’s doing because she called the paps. This is not right that P should be splashed across the media like this. That skank should feel ashamed of herself trying to push P into the media like this!

• Sad
Reactions: 32
This is all Skanky’s doing because she called the paps. This is not right that P should be splashed across the media like this. That skank should feel ashamed of herself trying to push P into the media like this!
Wonder if Peter has seen it?suppose he has.

A,so other day bf face had been blurred out why do we see it now.

Reactions: 22
She wore that top to death on her last ‘holiday’ with Slymi Rymi…
Those legging thingies as well,wore them at that boxing thingy,clubs as well,bet the crutch stinks and is slimey.🤮all covered in discharge……quick where’s me bleeping coat.🏃‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So if you stand in a doorway now, you've been in and are just leaving? Get a grip DM will you?!
---
Apologies for anyone having breakfast. It looks like she has wrinkly, puckering skin between Grant and Phil.

View attachment 2202920

Then, you can see the old scars which is such a nice look but you also have this big fold under Grant now going into the horse's back when she sits down. How can she be OK with this level of wonk? It's a good 2 inches lower than the other one!

View attachment 2202923
'This level of wonk'
I like that, teehee! x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank gawd she didn't snag her norks on the railings as she'd still be zapping about the London skyline....

1685350620276.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
---

View attachment 2202920

View attachment 2202923
And to think that once upon a time those previous scars would've been up tight against ITS chest wall!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh look.... massaging her poorly trotters as if to show that that was the reasoning behind her using Harvey's blue badge....

(I know its a dead leaf on the pavement but it gives me pleasure that it looks like a dog poo....)

1685351003797.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Completely agree - an invasion of her privacy. She should be able to keep her teenage relationships private. If I was that lads mother I would be furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh look.... massaging her poorly trotters as if to show that that was the reasoning behind her using Harvey's blue badge....

(I know its a dead leaf on the pavement but it gives me pleasure that it looks like a dog poo....)

View attachment 2203050
Laying it on with a trowel. Pathetic! Here's the thing Skank, that might fool some of your brain-dead mummy fans but it's the court you want to worry about when claiming how ill you are, they will actually require medical evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.