Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely in the same spot it seems😳
Judging by the pictures side by side only sink boy hasn't got zoom on his phone. Might have taken J&B to meet up with Kieran and Michelle because skank isn't allowed near Michelle with the restraining order,, or it's just sink boy playing his games and tit stirring because skanks with the clan. There'll be a split rumour story out soon.

Reactions: 35
Approximately 25yrs ago (eek) there was an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous rock star who occasionally came to our neck of the woods to do a gig. All us girls were totally drooling whenever he appeared.
On such a night, he turned round to us fans and said 'which one of you lovely ladies is going to get me a drink?'
I looked at him with disdain and said, 'Buy your own bleeping drink - you've obviously got more money than us!'
Cheeky, arrogant twit!
Who,who,who tea,tea ☕🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is
Judging by the pictures side by side only sink boy hasn't got zoom on his phone. Might have taken J&B to meet up with Kieran and Michelle because skank isn't allowed near Michelle with the restraining order,, or it's just sink boy playing his games and tit stirring because skanks with the clan. There'll be a split rumour story out soon.
I'd Guess a few get apart, cause audio is different on each video. No sound of Skankie WooHooing though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could all be innocent sink boy might be asking Kieran about OF or asking Kieran to be his personal trainer maybe even asking him how to do tik tok. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who,who,who tea,tea ☕🤣
Oddly enough Dolly, I CAN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME. Believe it or not he quite fancied me too. Think he lived in Warrington and couldn't be arsed spending the night with me as his roadies would pack up the truck after the gig and go home. He'd be stuck round here trying to figure the train times. Loads more babes lined up locally so why bother? BUT I COULD'VE!😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just hope to god that KH and MP aren't trusting him with anything.

Party of me thinks the KH is following SB to try and say he won't be intimidated after SB followed KH first.

To me SB is only in anything fir his best interests, so whose side he is on likely changes with the wind.

Surely after everything Skanky has pulled they wouldn't trust him, would they?

Reactions: 26
Apparently brunch with the family today 🙄 all while flogging JYY, probably still hot on the Pilates T-shirt and blue trousers.
Did they get a cheap job lot of plisse material, maybe fell off the back of a lorry….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuine question and I really don't want to offend anyone in a similar situation so don't shout at me:

Does she deliberately keep Harvey childlike in his behaviour, or is that his choice?
By that, I mean is his love of Barney The Dinosaur and toys and having a kids' birthday party something he wants or should he perhaps be capable of being a little more mature?

Does that make sense?
My own experience with a similar adult with autism, is, she can be childlike in as much as what she likes. Heavily into Unicorns, and art. But is capable of using a debit card to pay in a shop, can cook, makes cakes etc. so I would say a bit of both is my personal experience.

Reactions: 22
So looks like KH and MP are there with KSR, the same KSR that was Skanks agent at the time of slap gate.
The plot thickens, or maybe it's just some weird coincidence, or maybe SB want even there and knows someone who was there with that group who sent him the vid and he posted it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.