Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh deawy me, posted 12.33 29/5/23

🦆👄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Imagine living in that house and coming home to see she's used it for a picture backdrop, I'd have to move ....
I love how some pics look like daylight and then you see the one that looks like they snuck in, in the night to do the “shoot”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
EXCLUSIVE....
KATIE PRICE PICTURED LEAVING SOHO SEX CLUB AS SHE COMPLETES ANOTHER SHIFT OF COMMUNITY SERVICE.
Insiders say clients were not amused by ugly old leather boot offering her services and demanded their money back. 🤣
chrome_screenshot_1685320399751.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Anyone else noticing the Butchery Equipment adverts that have popped up on this thread?How amazingly apt!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@SewerGrapes - I know that part of the world very well 😉. Two guesses from me -though I wouldn’t call them ‘rock stars’ :- J from Five, or Spike from 911.
Who?? 🤷‍♀️ 🤔 😬
I honestly can't remember his name and it's driving me nuts now.
He was a solo artist singing and playing songs on his acoustic.
Looks a lot like David Coverdale. Dunno if he's still doing the rounds. More likely a session player these days.
There's a couple of pals I know from way back then, so I will see if they know. 👌
---
EXCLUSIVE....
KATIE PRICE PICTURED LEAVING SOHO SEX CLUB AS SHE COMPLETES ANOTHER SHIFT OF COMMUNITY SERVICE.
Insiders say clients were not amused by ugly old leather boot offering her services and demanded their money back. 🤣View attachment 2202655
Teehee Stan - you are naughty! Speaking seriously now, has IT genuinely been employed by Louboutin as their model? Or, is she trying to get a contract with them, not unlike the time she and Bunny put coca-cola cans as rollers in their hair with accompanying red lippy, lashes and pouts. And that was just Bunny!
Nice try Kipper, or is it for the perfume makers of RED DOOR?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who?? 🤷‍♀️ 🤔 😬
I honestly can't remember his name and it's driving me nuts now.
He was a solo artist singing and playing songs on his acoustic.
Looks a lot like David Coverdale. Dunno if he's still doing the rounds. More likely a session player these days.
There's a couple of pals I know from way back then, so I will see if they know. 👌
---

Teehee Stan - you are naughty! Speaking seriously now, has IT genuinely been employed by Louboutin as their model? Or, is she trying to get a contract with them, not unlike the time she and Bunny put coca-cola cans as rollers in their hair with accompanying red lippy, lashes and pouts. And that was just Bunny!
Nice try Kipper, or is it for the perfume makers of RED DOOR?
No SG... It's called desperation. Skanks namedropping and trying to insinuate/link herself to well known brands in the hopes it'll been seen by other brands and offered some work. Same as when IT claims to have TV work or is ready to write another autobiography she's just hoping some idiot production company or publisher will try and sign her thinking they've got in first and outdone a rival. Just more smoke and mirrors from old trout pout pretending to be in demand but failing and looking more desperate. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's a really depressing face, not one single unbutchered feature, even her ears have lost their tragus' and lobes. The only natural thing that's survived is the big brown wart.
Had noticed the ear lobes but not the tragus.

Wow

Bet the tragus is round by her eyelids now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yer as all the party guests arrive skank hands them a pooper scooper and little bag, some others a mop and bucket, a hoover, marigolds to wash the dishes, a mop and bucket and an iron. Oh forgot they had to pay £30 for a meet and greet and sign an NDA. oh forgot this aswell if any of the guests were carrying drugs they had to give skank half of their stash. 🤣🤪
Don't forget the fee for foters wiv MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Gotta make something outta this BS after all! :)
---
Oh deawy me, posted 12.33 29/5/23

🦆👄
In said "Hourglass" all the sand has dropped to the bottom.................................................
DC16 - please add the Laboutin trainers to the list!
---
I love how some pics look like daylight and then you see the one that looks like they snuck in, in the night to do the “shoot”
How come every time SB and RimMe take a photo of it on their phone it instantly becomes "A photoshoot"?
Random shots taken on someone's phone doth NOT make a fotershewt skank
---
Those poor residents.🥴bleeping cheek though,I’d tell her to duck off my property.
A bucket of cold water and a dousing with Mace would soon get rid of the vagrant on your doorstepo :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I see Westcrack mentioning slimyrymi new ‘cough’ company.So cardigan must be back in with slimy you reckon?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It's "rocking" a bikini today in more OLD foters :ROFLMAO:
Those horrid tattoos just make the thing look even more grubby than it usually does
and this! Making out its doing a "doclamentry abaaht surogassy" Yeah if course you are skank :ROFLMAO:

"She is making a new TV documentary following her surrogacy journey to have a sixth child".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.