Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some controversial stuff AFP might have an opinion on and might cover in book (or not)

Taking her underage daughter to dodgy photoshoots.
Views on KP nude shots and sex tapes.
Views on Bowers, Hayler, Reid, Andre, Gates etc.
Paul Price cheating and rape trial.
Reason for end of Ray Infield relationship and whether he was really as absent as KP makes out.
KP animal abuse, child exploitation etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When is she gonna ever give up? The delusion is beyond ridiculous now. No one cares anymore just the thick fuckers on her insta that think that the bleep does no wrong.
Will she try to get out of the next BH? Or does she have absolutely no choice in that she has to attend in person or can they proceed without it being there?
The BH has got to be the last chance saloon. She's getting away with everything. I'm starting to think that she's not going to get what's coming to her at all. 😡
They can proceed without her. Whether they do her for contempt or continue to give her more chances to attend in future, who knows?

Reactions: 22
The biggest surprise with this book is that she hasn't had her name added to the cover! Surprised she didn't have it written as By Amy Price and MEEEEEE! She usually always has to get MEEEEE in somewhere!
Could this book about KP (supposedly in her mother’s words) include things KP couldn’t say about her ex’s/others without being sued and therefore there’s a very calculated reason KP’s name isn’t on it and Amy is taking full ownership, as let’s face it‘s very unlikely Amy is going to be around long enough to be sued.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’d say these photos were done on the same day.
---
And I think the book cover was shot in January and she then combined the makeover with a JYYYY shoot as Jeyda usually puts the pictures up straight away.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what lots of peeps saying about journalists re Skanky,load of shite they post scum etc 16 yr olds writing the tit.

Just been reading philth fred,must say posters on there their investigations etc are brilliant.One poster said ‘ oh there must be some ex journalists and journalists on here as their investigations are great.one poster replied.see below…which explains it I think.

Has it ever dawned on you that there might be some journalists and ex-journalists here? I'll say no more. The model of journalism changed a few years ago and a lot of trained journalists left the business because the pay and conditions were so abysmal. It's almost impossible to live and work in London as journalist if you're from a working-class background on the wages on offer because most outlets prefer to piss their money away on supposed 'big names' who essentially do duck all. Since I've been here I've read more interesting, amusing, and informative stuff than in any daily rag.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry skank but my gaze was immediately drawn to the horses arse in the background not your filtered photoshopped to duck sickly pose. 🤣View attachment 2213101
Imagine going out there then wading through the sewerage to traumatise the horses with stuff like this?
The wig looks rattier than ever though :)
---
I’d say these photos were done on the same day.
---
And I think the book cover was shot in January and she then combined the makeover with a JYYYY shoot as Jeyda usually puts the pictures up straight away.
If AFP is in such a bad state these days then they were never going to use a dodgy photo for this bollockfest - nevertheless AFP looking like a corpse would still not make skanky look decent :LOL:
---
Needless to say, WE had the last laugh😂
Hopefully forewarned is forearmed - I trust that Peter has got together with all the rest of the Escapees to slam the lid down on this bollockfest before it ever rears it's ugly head over the parapet. With any luck this garbage will be consigned to the pulper before skank can grift a brass razzoo from it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Could this book about KP (supposedly in her mother’s words) include things KP couldn’t say about her ex’s/others without being sued and therefore there’s a very calculated reason KP’s name isn’t on it and Amy is taking full ownership, as let’s face it‘s very unlikely Amy is going to be around long enough to be sued.
Of course it is! How can this paragon of virtue Saint AFP of the Hypocrites be well enough to gasp all this bullshit through her ventilator at the captive Ghost Writer or scribble reams of hate-fuelled bile about skank's Escapees?

Nah! This is skank trying to be "clever" in circumventing the Laws she has previously broken regularly in slagging-off The Exes with trying to say its AFP churning all this crap out - "It ain't MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Ize innercint!" - but guess where any money will definately be heading? Oh yeah, directly into the Mattress Fund for 'olidays an' surjerry on a certain scabby old boot so let AFP take all the flak for it, after all she's not going to be around long enough to ever have to go to Court over it and in the meantime skank will have spent any money on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I wonder, can the Victims of the thing demand to see the contents of this bollockfest before it goes to print seeing as they are going to be the main focus of it? Everybody knows that AFP has absolutely despised ALL of skank's assorted husbands for various reasons, plus she is not going to be the one dictating the shite at the poor old Ghostie anyway - that will be old Cesspit Gob itself - surely The Victims have some rights in this?
---
Looks like a scrap yard. 😂
Dontcha knaaaw - all dat mess dere is beycors dat Charles Drury left it dere!
All the filth and mess was his fault - skanky sed so

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning all
Any libel action would name Amy first but also linked to the publisher, HQ, a branch of Harper Collins. So, even if Amy snuffed it any action could continue without her.
I imagine that the publishers legal department will have reviewed the manuscript that the content can be substantiated but its what has been left out that would be interesting.
Right, I'm off for my breakfast now, have a good day one and all.

Reactions: 32
Perhaps this is why they have kept the transplant secret, they are going for the 'big reveal' to coincide with the book launch to get her on all the daytime TV sofas to talk about it?
No one was interested in paying for the story so they went for this vanity book publish instead ... It will sink without trace ... No one is interested in interviewing Kipper so no publicity to speak of ... I bet #Slapgate barely gets a mention... and the best thing will be no mention of Carol at all ... that will really piss him off
---
Dear god what has she done to herself now!
Got a bad case of awful Photoshop has Jessica ... She looks a mess, but her torso is fatter than that
---
This isn't great or inspiring. It's sad and disgusting. This Jessica Alves person obviously has serious mental issues and shouldn't be entertained by promoters, venues etc. Shame also on the surgeons who agreed to operate.
She made a parody of herself as a man with surgery and has done the same again as a woman ... I think she is a nice person, but, very very damaged

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2213311

Looks like it was too much of a shock for the horse to see this horrible sight in front of it, and its fainted and keeled over.
There's at least one old gristly animal there that's fit for the knacker's yard
I don't think the publishers would let them say just anything though. The publisher could be sued and the book withdrawn, that would
be a big financial risk. In a way I hope they do let something defamatory slip through and it's the end of her.
---
Morning all
Any libel action would name Amy first but also linked to the publisher, HQ, a branch of Harper Collins. So, even if Amy snuffed it any action could continue without her.
I imagine that the publishers legal department will have reviewed the manuscript that the content can be substantiated but its what has been left out that would be interesting.
Right, I'm off for my breakfast now, have a good day one and all.
Just seen this, I cross posted about the publishers, I thought the same. (y)
---
You know what lots of peeps saying about journalists re Skanky,load of shite they post scum etc 16 yr olds writing the tit.

Just been reading philth fred,must say posters on there their investigations etc are brilliant.One poster said ‘ oh there must be some ex journalists and journalists on here as their investigations are great.one poster replied.see below…which explains it I think.

Has it ever dawned on you that there might be some journalists and ex-journalists here? I'll say no more. The model of journalism changed a few years ago and a lot of trained journalists left the business because the pay and conditions were so abysmal. It's almost impossible to live and work in London as journalist if you're from a working-class background on the wages on offer because most outlets prefer to piss their money away on supposed 'big names' who essentially do duck all. Since I've been here I've read more interesting, amusing, and informative stuff than in any daily rag.
Ooh yes, Dolly, I saw that too. It's good to know isn't it? This is what these celebs forget these days. Everything is online and millions of people can discuss it and save things. They don't get to control the narrative 100% anymore.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.