Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Kylie is back, announcing my return on the Fred like a proper Diva, had my little break from her shenanigans, and yes I feel refreshed to take this Skank on again šŸ˜

The latest news about ā€˜The Bookā€™, hearing about her failure to find H a venue for his much touted 21st birthday party and the upcoming BH has meant Kylie feels the need to comment and hopefully see the biattttch finally taken down, sheā€™s definitely flailing around more than ever, letā€™s see where the next month goes.

Have to say I couldnā€™t take the upset with the kids anymore, but Iā€™ve decided to try not let it get to me as much, there is nothing we can do, and Itā€™s just so sad. In my eyes both J & B have been failed by everyone, and I feel so sorry for KH. My only hope is they would be removed from her care and KH given full custody with only supervised access for Skank as before.

Sad to say even if stuff is going on we are not aware of, I now believe this will not happen, and as I also think the children have already been badly emotionally damaged by her, their education and welfare will now be dreadfully affected going forward, itā€™s just so tragic to see, but so it continues. I will love it if Iā€™m wrong and they are returned as stated but I just donā€™t see it happening. Iā€™ve lost the faith with her access to the kids, I think she will somehow keep an element of custody over them, which is obviously very detrimental to both children, but appears she cannot be stopped. I can no longer get involved with that side of things, so Iā€™m gonna park that and just see what comes of the nonsense of the ā€˜Bookā€™, BH and all the other dumb ideas she is trying to promote.

There is a side of me that is glad to see this book appear, two reasons, the lies contained within it will be interesting, and if certain people are named will they hit back. Second reason the actual copies it sells. I am intrigued to see how many books she shifts, it will be a barometer of the actual interest and support she still has. Gonna watch those sales figures like a hawk šŸ˜

Oooh la la, letā€™s hope she has a ā€˜Schofieldā€™ style comeuppance come her way, even a minor version will do šŸ˜ and Kylieā€™s back to see it šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾šŸ˜

Kool & The Gang are itching to celebrate ā€œGood Timesā€ šŸ„³

View attachment 2212870
Glad to have you back xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
wouldnt it be great if A-me tells the truth about EVERYTHING and throws her daughter to the wolves because shes pissed off the way skanky has treated her and her grandchildren. she may try to big edna up and secure a future in the media for her, at the expense of skankys nearly over, career, it could go something like "chapter 1, dont believe a word our katie says" , šŸ˜‚
That would be to much to hope for... The gravy trains in jeopardy and if skank falls off the radar the clan will sink without a trace, this is nothing more than a reinvention of the skank the misunderstood, exploited and used poor Katie by people in the industry, friends and ex's. šŸ¤£

• Sad
Reactions: 15
And Kylie is back, announcing my return on the Fred like a proper Diva, had my little break from her shenanigans, and yes I feel refreshed to take this Skank on again šŸ˜

The latest news about ā€˜The Bookā€™, hearing about her failure to find H a venue for his much touted 21st birthday party and the upcoming BH has meant Kylie feels the need to comment and hopefully see the biattttch finally taken down, sheā€™s definitely flailing around more than ever, letā€™s see where the next month goes.

Have to say I couldnā€™t take the upset with the kids anymore, but Iā€™ve decided to try not let it get to me as much, there is nothing we can do, and Itā€™s just so sad. In my eyes both J & B have been failed by everyone, and I feel so sorry for KH. My only hope is they would be removed from her care and KH given full custody with only supervised access for Skank as before.

Sad to say even if stuff is going on we are not aware of, I now believe this will not happen, and as I also think the children have already been badly emotionally damaged by her, their education and welfare will now be dreadfully affected going forward, itā€™s just so tragic to see, but so it continues. I will love it if Iā€™m wrong and they are returned as stated but I just donā€™t see it happening. Iā€™ve lost the faith with her access to the kids, I think she will somehow keep an element of custody over them, which is obviously very detrimental to both children, but appears she cannot be stopped. I can no longer get involved with that side of things, so Iā€™m gonna park that and just see what comes of the nonsense of the ā€˜Bookā€™, BH and all the other dumb ideas she is trying to promote.

There is a side of me that is glad to see this book appear, two reasons, the lies contained within it will be interesting, and if certain people are named will they hit back. Second reason the actual copies it sells. I am intrigued to see how many books she shifts, it will be a barometer of the actual interest and support she still has. Gonna watch those sales figures like a hawk šŸ˜

Oooh la la, letā€™s hope she has a ā€˜Schofieldā€™ style comeuppance come her way, even a minor version will do šŸ˜ and Kylieā€™s back to see it šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾šŸ˜

View attachment 2212870

Welcome back! I have just been lurking lately but I have missed your posts and your positivity :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This book is a FARCE.
It wonā€™t be much about her health issues, or why wouldnā€™t all her three children be on the cover.
Why is Katie Price on the cover with her mum, where is Sophie and Danny? Why just one kid on the cover on the book about the terminally ill mother? This is weird as hell? Seriously? Why not the three of her children all hugging each other? This is some bull crap,

Reactions: 20
Bra too small and probably straight out of the packet given the lack of grubbiness. Seems she's learned that her hands/arms were too light compared to her bisto face in the last profeshanul modell shoot , trouble is now her filtered to duck face is too light compared to the rest of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
Wow, AFP is a phenomenal woman, isnā€™t she? So terminal for all this time and still had the time to write a book? What do you want to bet that Skanky directed a ghost writer with what made up things to write?

Are there chapters like:
How to be a successful enabler
Creative ways to secrete money
How to be a permissive mother to ensure your daughter becomes a multimillionaire
How to protect your adult daughter at all costs, even when itā€™s not in the interests of the grandchildren

Let me stopā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 2212870
Yay!!!! Welcome back šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2211933
STRIGHT?
Full of lies more like.
So how many contradictions will this contain compared to KP's autobiographies?
I hope the ex's lawyers are still on standby
Comes out the day before BH
So mummy dearest says all the things that Kipper canā€™t say due to legal tit. This isnā€™t going to be a biased itā€™s all the menā€™s fault book is it. I would have more respect if it was even slightly truthful eg. I wished I had been harder on her, said no more often, stopped her impulsiveness. But weā€™re not gonna get that are we . Iā€™m sure some dodgy site will do a review so we donā€™t have to put any Ā£Ā£ into kipper and the grifters mitts

• Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2212870
Welcome back pressie for Smillie....

1685729745386.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry skank but my gaze was immediately drawn to the horses arse in the background not your filtered photoshopped to duck sickly pose. šŸ¤£
chrome_screenshot_1685730327143.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No I didn't have to ask him, as I bought it for just Ā£18.12 + p&p!
I've no idea how this could be arranged - I'm not an interviewer, obs, and he lives in Kent which is a long way from the north-west. Can't believe he replied to me, lol. I've all sorts of tongue-in-cheek questions to ask which, little by little I'm jotting down in readiness - so watch this space šŸ˜Š
Via Zoom or Teams or old fashioned Skype?

Reactions: 9
KP now flogging books 'written by family members'. What next, will we be seeing a series of Childrens books written and illustrated by Harvey (I could actually see this happening).

Amy Price is a nobody, can't see who would buy this book.
I can't understand why a publisher thinks there would be a market for this book in the first place! Although I was reading something on IG about MM, and it was talking about how these days Hollywood producers will decide whether people get a part or not based on their IG follower numbers, so maybe the publisher is banking on KP's 2.3 million ( imaginary) followers to buy it? If so they are in for a shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wish the Sun would give other young girls a chance

They only print her for the comments / negative clicks

So many prettier nice girls out there needing a break. Why does she hoard the opps with her gross plastic surgery

Reactions: 12
all I can see is that shape behind her, is it part of the tree as it looks remarkably like one of my pointers having a piss - as they would if faced with her ....
---
all I can see is that shape behind her, is it part of the tree as it looks remarkably like one of my pointers having a piss - as they would if faced with her ....
Sorry Stan just seen your post!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
#280 Skanky is a crook, Davros done a book - to get her off the hook, but no one gives a fook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.