Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest pictures from The Sun.
Is that the white Mini behind her that Sinky picked her up in last week? He's still playing musical chairs with all his 'miwwionaiire' cars then.
---
all I can see is that shape behind her, is it part of the tree as it looks remarkably like one of my pointers having a piss - as they would if faced with her ....
---

Sorry Stan just seen your post!
I think it's that rusty metal horse she wanted fixing ( for free) one time.
---
And Kylie is back, announcing my return on the Fred like a proper Diva, had my little break from her shenanigans, and yes I feel refreshed to take this Skank on again 😁

The latest news about ‘The Book’, hearing about her failure to find H a venue for his much touted 21st birthday party and the upcoming BH has meant Kylie feels the need to comment and hopefully see the biattttch finally taken down, she’s definitely flailing around more than ever, let’s see where the next month goes.

Have to say I couldn’t take the upset with the kids anymore, but I’ve decided to try not let it get to me as much, there is nothing we can do, and It’s just so sad. In my eyes both J & B have been failed by everyone, and I feel so sorry for KH. My only hope is they would be removed from her care and KH given full custody with only supervised access for Skank as before.

Sad to say even if stuff is going on we are not aware of, I now believe this will not happen, and as I also think the children have already been badly emotionally damaged by her, their education and welfare will now be dreadfully affected going forward, it’s just so tragic to see, but so it continues. I will love it if I’m wrong and they are returned as stated but I just don’t see it happening. I’ve lost the faith with her access to the kids, I think she will somehow keep an element of custody over them, which is obviously very detrimental to both children, but appears she cannot be stopped. I can no longer get involved with that side of things, so I’m gonna park that and just see what comes of the nonsense of the ‘Book’, BH and all the other dumb ideas she is trying to promote.

There is a side of me that is glad to see this book appear, two reasons, the lies contained within it will be interesting, and if certain people are named will they hit back. Second reason the actual copies it sells. I am intrigued to see how many books she shifts, it will be a barometer of the actual interest and support she still has. Gonna watch those sales figures like a hawk 😁

Oooh la la, let’s hope she has a ‘Schofield’ style comeuppance come her way, even a minor version will do 😁 and Kylie’s back to see it 👊🏾😁

Kool & The Gang are itching to celebrate “Good Times” 🥳

View attachment 2212870
Hellooo! happy Friday! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yet again, she chooses the best backdrops for her prowfessional photographs...! I thought she was grifting a few months ago for someone to come and take it away...?!
Repair it, take it away, adopt it.. that was leaning up against the tree a few weeks ago when she was pretending to do a backgrid pap walk with sink boy
must be pissed and face planted. 🤣

• Haha
Wonder when these pictures were taken and if they are recent wonder if the council know sink boys still got his cars he's trying to flog at Pricey Towers despite the threat of legal action. AGAIN just shows the gruesome twosomes contempt for anything and the law. 🤬

When is she gonna ever give up? The delusion is beyond ridiculous now. No one cares anymore just the thick fuckers on her insta that think that the bleep does no wrong.
Will she try to get out of the next BH? Or does she have absolutely no choice in that she has to attend in person or can they proceed without it being there?
The BH has got to be the last chance saloon. She's getting away with everything. I'm starting to think that she's not going to get what's coming to her at all. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The biggest surprise with this book is that she hasn't had her name added to the cover! Surprised she didn't have it written as By Amy Price and MEEEEEE! She usually always has to get MEEEEE in somewhere!
There’ll be a reason why Kipper’s name isn’t on the book. Probably she would need to declare her share to BH. Sly cow.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There’ll be a reason why Kipper’s name isn’t on the book. Probably she would need to declare her share to BH. Sly cow.
It's so skank can't be sued for any libelous defamatory or breaches of restraining orders. 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 16

“The person who knows her best… her mother” 🤣 Does the old hag know how much cock it’s had and how much coke it has inhaled? Doubt it, but then again AFP has been an old banger in its time. Remember when it did some glamour modelling 🤢🤮🤢 No crotch shots of it whilst plumbed in to a ventilator though.
Ah, a book, probably ghostwritten and a complete work of fiction.

So who will take one for the team and buy this pile of shite??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps this is why they have kept the transplant secret, they are going for the 'big reveal' to coincide with the book launch to get her on all the daytime TV sofas to talk about it?
No that ship has sailed, no way will they get back on the box
---
Ah, a book, probably ghostwritten and a complete work of fiction.

So who will take one for the team and buy this pile of shite??
It’ll be in Poundland within a month

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.