Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again, she chooses the best backdrops for her prowfessional photographs...! I thought she was grifting a few months ago for someone to come and take it away...?!
Talk about Hillbilly locations for sexi shoots!😂. As a mowdel of 30 years, surely she should have an eye for what the location should look like? She always has to have 💩 around her - oh, and dead rats - as deflection from her rancid body.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no, I'm so sorry 😞. Funny how these things happen on the run up to the BH's.

What has she alleged this time!?
The way things are going the bankruptcy hearing will either be postponed again, or she will get off virtually scot free.

She just seems able to get away with almost everything. She’s either very, very lucky, or protected in some way. I’m honestly not sure which anymore.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’ve asked the question to Jacandaibiza what time Krusty is on tomorrow night and funnily enough no reply…. This was a few days ago too…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d say these photos were done on the same day.
---
And I think the book cover was shot in January and she then combined the makeover with a JYYYY shoot as Jeyda usually puts the pictures up straight away.
I do pity the ghost writer who must've sat with AFP for months and months and months, pen and paper in one hand, dictaphone in the the other, whilst having to wear a sterile suit + mask on The Enablers death bed.
" So Amy - let's start with Kipper as a baby. What was she like?"

"cough cough, splutter ah, hang on, let me get my breath. Puff puff, ah that's better. Oh right well as a baby she was a little cough cough cough, splutter cough cough..... bleep.... get my breath..."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did suggest ages ago that we actually put a Skanky Spotify playlist together between us ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do pity the ghost writer who must've sat with AFP for months and months and months, pen and paper in one hand, dictaphone in the the other, whilst having to wear a sterile suit + mask on The Enablers death bed.
" So Amy - let's start with Kipper as a baby. What was she like?"

"cough cough, splutter ah, hang on, let me get my breath. Puff puff, ah that's better. Oh right well as a baby she was a little cough cough cough, splutter cough cough..... bleep.... get my breath..."
That wrinkled old crone has been “terminal” for a decade. She makes a mockery of the genuine terminally ill - she’s living with a condition for which there is no cure - there is a huge difference.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I honestly think she is being protected now. 😡😡
Who & why would anyone want to protect her? duck playing things by the book now. If I was Kieran those kids would be home tonight!
Sounds awful, but if she pegged it tomorrow I wouldn't give a bleeping tit! bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I honestly think she is being protected now. 😡😡
Didn’t someone ‘in the know’ think it was @Brah Day Izit? State KFP was well represented? For that to be the case, she’d need access to money to pay for such representation and know who to use.

I also suspect someone else behind this.

when’s her sorry arse going to be brought to book?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Who & why would anyone want to protect her? duck playing things by the book now. If I was Kieran those kids would be home tonight!
Sounds awful, but if she pegged it tomorrow I wouldn't give a bleeping tit! bleep!!!
She must have something on someone - with all evil, criminal, spiteful things she has done she just gets away with it all. Every single time. Staggering really, when you think of the money Schofield has spent trying to keep his secrets out of the press, she hasn’t a pot to piss in and is never held to account. Whatever it is - I hope one day it comes out.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Enough, now! I’ll stop after these chart toppers:

She drives me crazy

Who let the dogs out

Who’s fooling who

I’m leaving on a jet plane

I’m still standing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have something on someone - with all evil, criminal, spiteful things she has done she just gets away with it all. Every single time. Staggering really, when you think of the money Schofield has spent trying to keep his secrets out of the press, she hasn’t a pot to piss in and is never held to account. Whatever it is - I hope one day it comes out.
I feel and have always felt that she has done or seen something that is protecting her now.
Something is definitely not right but I take comfort in its dreadful appearance, shacked up with someone who does not love or even give a tit about her, exs doing alot better in life than she is, no big job offers anymore, a sad existence of surgery, stuck in a loveless relationship. Its the same old boring bollox because its ran out of things to offer and a boring, head like sink boy following it everywhere denying it a chance of meeting anyone else.
She's gotta be so fed up of SB by now, she's never lasted this long with someone who she hasn't married

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn’t someone ‘in the know’ think it was @Brah Day Izit? State KFP was well represented? For that to be the case, she’d need access to money to pay for such representation and know who to use.

I also suspect someone else behind this.

when’s her sorry arse going to be brought to book?
Wasn't it alluded to a few threads ago now, that her brother is & I quote: "The puppet Master"? He used to manage her money many moons ago. He'd possibly have the nous to have kept her money under his mattress instead of his dear old Iron Lung enabler of a mother.

I can well believe she's well repped, as she's bleeping untouchable clearly. So Where's the money coming from to pay these expensive lawyers?
Sounds like poor Kieran ain't got a leg to stand on.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I am surprised that as KP still has the kids and looks like she is keeping them legally
That we have not had pictures galore to boast about it

Reactions: 13
If she was protected by someone, who?
The Blair's? (From DC's screenshot post recently)

KH must know where all her money is coming from and who's protecting her....
Would KH embark on that legal battle?

Reactions: 15
She's not been
If she was protected by someone, who?
The Blair's? (From DC's screenshot post recently)

KH must know where all her money is coming from and who's protecting her....
Would KH embark on that legal battle?
She's not been with KH for years though.

I get the impression with her, she likes finding others secrets and skeletons, but don't think she'd readily share her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.