Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's at least one old gristly animal there that's fit for the knacker's yard

I don't think the publishers would let them say just anything though. The publisher could be sued and the book withdrawn, that would
be a big financial risk. In a way I hope they do let something defamatory slip through and it's the end of her.
---

Just seen this, I cross posted about the publishers, I thought the same. (y)
---

Ooh yes, Dolly, I saw that too. It's good to know isn't it? This is what these celebs forget these days. Everything is online and millions of people can discuss it and save things. They don't get to control the narrative 100% anymore.
Oh yes Helena,that Philth thread is soo in-depth I think,so much investigating by posters and coming up with lots of stuff.

I’m just hoping Skankys day will come,I’m sure it will.🙏🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That is fuckin disgusting how the hell doesn't it burst or just die of infection. Only weirdos with a sick fetish would entertain that. Almost makes skank look somewhat human
I've said it here before, but i've always been of the belief that with Jessica, it's nothing to do with being Trans. It's body dysmorphia and a surgery obsession. If she runs out of surgeries as a woman, I fully believe she would de-transition just to have things to alter. She's pushing her luck now with what her body will cope with. She got famous on "Botched" alongside a guy called Tobias Strebel who was trying to be a Justin Bieber look-a-like. He's dead now. He became addicted to his post-surgery pain meds and died of drug intoxication. They're all playing with fire....and for what? To look like a freak? 🥴 Spend your money on therapy!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I’d say these photos were done on the same day.
---
And I think the book cover was shot in January and she then combined the makeover with a JYYYY shoot as Jeyda usually puts the pictures up straight away.
dont think the book cover photo ,could be in january she had only had the op in november and has been poorly ever since. someone with breathing problems would not be able to stand having someone hold them around the chest like that, its either a very recent photo or itsa while ago ( about the time sophie married (ish) maybe ?)

Reactions: 15
dont think the book cover photo ,could be in january she had only had the op in november and has been poorly ever since. someone with breathing problems would not be able to stand having someone hold them around the chest like that, its either a very recent photo or itsa while ago ( about the time sophie married (ish) maybe ?)
Personally I think it’s more recent, she had her hair very long and blonde back then, it’s only this year she has gone more shorter and gradually more dark.

Reactions: 14
Hi Krusties, Happy Saturday!!

I was just wondering if there was any update on the babes @Brah Day Izit?

Saw the lovely pic with Kieran 😍
Really hoping things moving in the right direction!

Is our @WillowTree21 ok? Haven't noticed any posts for a while 🦔

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally I think it’s more recent, she had her hair very long and blonde back then, it’s only this year she has gone more shorter and gradually more dark.
It looks like the same hair (mid-brown with blonde extension highlights) and nails she had on the month-long Thailand trip.

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 10.13.20.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 10.15.43.png

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yeah, not sure all is well with the babes situation 😡😡😡😢

This I don't understand. I know SS are trying hopefully, to do their best I'm assuming, & this takes time, lots of time clearly, but why? We all know she's not fit to have those kids! It's been 8 months! I despair I really do. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Morning all
Any libel action would name Amy first but also linked to the publisher, HQ, a branch of Harper Collins. So, even if Amy snuffed it any action could continue without her.
I imagine that the publishers legal department will have reviewed the manuscript that the content can be substantiated but its what has been left out that would be interesting.
Right, I'm off for my breakfast now, have a good day one and all.
Thats interesting to know, but of course we know they printed that last pile of old crap " 'Arvey & MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" containing numerous digs and outright slaggings-off towards the Exes (especially DY), so its likely they'll do same again - mind you they were obliged to pulp a huge amount of that garbage so perhaps they may have learnt a valuable lesson for this next putrid offering?

Reactions: 8
Oh no, I'm so sorry 😞. Funny how these things happen on the run up to the BH's.

What has she alleged this time!?
This must be the reason, she has no use for them apart from BH.

I'd put all my savings on this as you can guarantee the best mother in the world performance ended months ago. Poor kids will be feral soon from her lack of care, if not already.

Sickening news to hear...😢🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Every time I look at her I keep thinking someone has taken to a poster of her with a dark marker and has a field day. She’s just short of a moustache

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.