Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine trying to prepare a meal in that kitchen? “Ooh I need to clean up these coffee rings, 🤢🤮 that doesn’t smell like coffee 🤮🤮🤮🤮”.
Reminds me of what happened with my grandson last week. I had given him some M and Ms as a treat, he was eating them and then friends of ours arrived and he ran away and hid behind the sofa. I went and got him out and saw he had dirty hands so said come on we need to wash your hands you've got chocolate all over them. Got him to the kitchen sink and looked at his hands again, erm, that's not chocolate! 😂😂
---
The one where she has the green fringe skirt thing reminds me of the episode of Friends where Mr Heckles dies and they have to clear out his apartment and Chandler ( or Joey can't remember which) finds a doll with a hula skirt and huge boobs that dances and whistles!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No one will hire her, why would they? the chances of her turning up are slim and since she has no pride in her appearance she could well turn up in a filthy smelly tracksuit bottom pissed and high. Would you really take that risk at the opening of your new business and she's probably still charging top dollar for an appearance

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Sounds mad, I know, but would love to interview Charlie Chittenden, tongue-in-cheek like!
It seems he's quite hard to find..... maybe I could contact him using a ouija board? Kipper has a 'talking candle' so you never know! ;)
---

Great idea Rita! The thing is, I don't know how to, so if any other Krustie could oblige please? 👋👌:Dx
Oh seen this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had a theory on why she keeps cancelling recently. Is it because the deals where set up with FLF being her manager and now it seems they have had a falling out she is refusing to attend as he will get his cut of the deal? It's the sort of petty tit she would do.

Reactions: 27
Looks like JA got a gig in LV, no chance of KP heading there with her record. 👍
This could get very interesting very quickly, first Pete now Alves going to Vegas and having to step in last minute in Ibiza. Could be a popcorn moment 🍿🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Come on sink boy redeem yourself and give us something to laugh at watching skank explode,,
Jump on the plane with Alves and show her the sights and sounds of your second home in Vegas been 2yrs since you've been you know you want to so.🤣🤣🤣
go-on-cards.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What a surprise!
Couldn't get funding,, but didn't skank say OF had paid her 250 grand to make it. 🤔🤔🤔 Wouldn't be pulling another swifty to pay herself some mattress money and pay the mortgage would she.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Come on sink boy redeem yourself and give us something to laugh at watching skank explode,,
Jump on the plane with Alves and show her the sights and sounds of your second home in Vegas been 2yrs since you've been you know you want to so.🤣🤣🤣
Oh he wants to, he's posted Vegas vids a couple times in the last few weeks 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She hasn’t mentioned the Ibiza gig one iota so def think she’s for to be cancelling ‘for personal reasons’ again!

Reactions: 22
What a surprise!
Oh...... How sad. I was really looking forward to it too.... (cough....)
It is, however, the very definition that everything she touches or plans turns to ashes. Such a shame. Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a theory on why she keeps cancelling recently. Is it because the deals where set up with FLF being her manager and now it seems they have had a falling out she is refusing to attend as he will get his cut of the deal? It's the sort of petty tit she would do.
I'm not sure about that to be honest, Trafalgar. I see it as booking anything and anything, but if summat better comes up she'd rather do/gets paid better, she has no hesitation in cancelling. That, or she's too hungover and just can't be arsed. You probably understand the business dealings she has with FLF better than me though x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
why she advertising a sale on her only fans it has had a sale on from the day she started it

• Haha
not doing the only fans reality show(no one will fund it)is just another thing to add to the long list that she says she is doing but never appears so we still got the travel show with Princess(to be cancelled later of course all will be Peters fault because he will not let Princess do it because of course it would be a hit and make her so much popular than him)plus the podcast that will never last longer than two episode (if even that)the thing that get to me is her so called fans never seem to pick up on the things she says that never come off they just seem to ignore that nothing comes from them and if you dare mention them YOU ARE A TROLL even though KATIE PUTS OUT ON HER INSTAGRAM( and then the papers print it) saying she is doing all these things the so called fans say you can not believe what the papers print

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.