Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sniggering huskily like Mutley....

She just either doesn't care, totally thick or doesn't give a duck....

Katie was previously caught in another row over a blue badge back in 2016.
She was reportedly caught using her disabled son's blue badge to park outside a tanning salon while she popped in for a treatment.
And in 2010 she became embroiled in argument with an elderly couple at a retail park after they accused her of misusing the blue badge.

Reactions: 25
I'm sniggering huskily like Mutley....

She just either doesn't care, totally thick or doesn't give a duck....

Katie was previously caught in another row over a blue badge back in 2016.
She was reportedly caught using her disabled son's blue badge to park outside a tanning salon while she popped in for a treatment.
And in 2010 she became embroiled in argument with an elderly couple at a retail park after they accused her of misusing the blue badge.
She doesn’t care. She knows she,ll get away with it as she does with everything else. When will the authorities wake up to the fact she is just going to continue to flaunt the law. There has been cast iron evidence of her breaking all kinds of laws but nobody does any thing, so it,s just “Carry on Katie “ the rest of the public can be hounded for every single penny they owe in tax and fines but not her. Rant over . FOR NOW.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Let’s face it. Social Services aren’t fit for purpose. Look at all those little children murder in only the past three years since lockdown. Social services act like scared cats around a persuasive parent and abuser.
I would bet there are hundreds of celebrity and noted families children abused. Not only sexually, but made to act inappropriate, to be photographed when they don’t want to be, to be dragged to events they don’t want to go to, to have parties and acetic they don’t want to participate it. Made to interact with the partners and friends of their parents they don’t wan5 to know, speak toor certainly interact with.
BUT
Because all of this is public, in full view it is tolerated.
Bunny Haylpers Instagram was a clear case of child neglect, and precocious prepubescent sexualised behaviour. Again, ignored by the care agencies. She even had an adult male write a comment on there about how good she looked her little shorts. Nothing. Instagram itself took hours to take it down. I believe Rhymi filmed her. Because she certainly didn’t film herself. And he she should be charged by the police for his degenerative behaviour he was involved in. Katie Price knew about it. Probably sat and giggles with Slimey Rhymi and Carl Woods as the Internet was outraged and Price cashed in.
Nothing changes.
It will happen again.
Bunny will post again, all made up in cosmetics.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
something must have happened because of the photo of kieron with ALL his children on here. he had his arm around jett ( and you could see in his little face, he was over the moon to see his daddy) and little appollo was there too. considering the tit she has thrown at him and the lies she has told,including calling him disgusting, etc., since hes now seeing them,it sounds like things are progressing for him and showing her up for the lying, viciouis witch she is.
He should have been given some interim contact by the court by now. I suspect the contact with Bunny was more straightforward and it started with the phone call Michelle posted something about. The contact with Jett was probably more difficult and took more baby steps as he's been influenced by his so-called mother. He was obviously happy to see his dad though, 6 months of being kept from your dad, what a turd she is!
Hopefully soon the gun allegation against Kieran will be dropped too, so no reasons she should be keeping the kids from him.

She doesn’t care. She knows she,ll get away with it as she does with everything else. When will the authorities wake up to the fact she is just going to continue to flaunt the law. There has been cast iron evidence of her breaking all kinds of laws but nobody does any thing, so it,s just “Carry on Katie “ the rest of the public can be hounded for every single penny they owe in tax and fines but not her. Rant over . FOR NOW.
This is different... its not the first time she has done it ... I think the blue badge may well be taken off her ... we will probably never know, it will be kept very quiet

Reactions: 25
Afternoon everyone ❤
Next stop for Pete the GMB sofa sat next to Holly presenting.
That would surely make old skanks head explode. 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It gives me a little hope.I know the circumstances are very,very different, but perhaps there will be less pandering to celebs in future.At least for a while.
I think her downfall won’t be as dramatic as PS, but very gradual. I don’t think she will ever face a Stephen Bear type of punishment ( pity),but people will just get sick of her.
Just how many dramas can she manufacture?.I see her future on tv as being a rent-a-gob on various panel shows.
I’m afraid that she is with us for the foreseeable future.Im trying to see it as a form of light entertainment.
Rent a gob on various panel shows is pretty much all she has done in the last few years anyway, apart from the odd 'reality' show or documentary with H. Even the panel shows are giving her a wide berth now. Apart from downmarket ones such as Farage of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn’t Sinkycunt boy get a parking ticket not so long ago?hmm couldn’t have been with cuntface then.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is different... its not the first time she has done it ... I think the blue badge may well be taken off her ... we will probably never know, it will be kept very quiet
Oh I don't know, she will probably go on a rant about 'trolls' getting it taken from her. Now she has her lovely podcast she may let rip about all sorts of things in future! Probably the only thing that would make her podcast worth listening to!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I don't know, she will probably go on a rant about 'trolls' getting it taken from her. Now she has her lovely podcast she may let rip about all sorts of things in future! Probably the only thing that would make her podcast worth listening to!
Oh mrs p,couldn’t bear to listen to that screechy gob.😔😖

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Desperate for some cash again! Arse on the kitchen countertop, hope she cleaned there afterwards.
Can you imagine trying to prepare a meal in that kitchen? “Ooh I need to clean up these coffee rings, 🤢🤮 that doesn’t smell like coffee 🤮🤮🤮🤮”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.