Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her house is an absolute tip, inside and out, but why on earth does she clamber on to the kitchen work surfaces to have a photo taken? Why not use the bedroom she decorated for Princess, or create a permanent ’set’ where she can strike one of her legendary mowdel poses whenever the mood takes her. Answers on a postcard, please. 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Desperate for some cash again! Arse on the kitchen countertop, hope she cleaned there afterwards.
Looks like a bloke in drag
---
I know her house is an absolute tip, inside and out, but why on earth does she clamber on to the kitchen work surfaces to have a photo taken? Why not use the bedroom she decorated for Princess, or create a permanent ’set’ where she can strike one of her legendary mowdel poses whenever the mood takes her. Answers on a postcard, please. 😉
The rest of the dump is probably rammed full of tit again by now. The work surface selfies are easy to achieve. Just push everything down the one end and VIOLA I can take pics of my manly arse and grotesque figure

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like a bloke in drag
---

The rest of the dump is probably rammed full of tit again by now. The work surface selfies are easy to achieve. Just push everything down the one end and VIOLA I can take pics of my manly arse and grotesque figure
SB's got some special cream to clean those countertops (sadly it has a green tinge) :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Didn’t Sinkycunt boy get a parking ticket not so long ago?hmm couldn’t have been with cuntface then.
I believe he got one for parking on yellow lines (not white 😂) when he took her to one of her many court appearances - pretty ironic really.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Sun just catching up
Blunder?

It’s not a blunder?

Did she neglect to notice that her MASSOOOOOVE ( Sorry Harvey!) eldest son wasn’t with them when she used that disabled badge?

Soz babe I thought you waz hiding in the glove compartment!

The Sun need certifying!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Been a barren month for old droopy draws can smell the desperation from hundreds of miles away on the East Yorkshire coast. No holiday, cancelled events, couldn't cash in on her birthday or H's and now there's 60% off on her JYY and "HUGE" savings on her OF, flogging weeks old bikini and Street photoshoots. Something's definitely hit the fan for skank to be this quiet if it was going her way IT would make sure everyone knew about it with Sophie the source stories and social media digs. Just remains to be seen what it is and what bollocks skank comes up with to paint IT in a good light rather than the bleep IT is. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if KP is watching 😂
No doubt that Kipper is watching and will probably fabricate a story around HER and Phil S just to jump on the bandwagon. She's prob also reading our threads and comments so HAHA SKANKY, 👋:poop: YOU WILL KNOW THERE'S A CARTOONESQUE PAINTING SOMEWHERE OF 'KIPPER IN OIL' floating around for laughs; and she will absolutely hate it, lolalot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No doubt that Kipper is watching and will probably fabricate a story around HER and Phil S just to jump on the bandwagon. She's prob also reading our threads and comments so HAHA SKANKY, 👋:poop: YOU WILL KNOW THERE'S A CARTOONESQUE PAINTING SOMEWHERE OF 'KIPPER IN OIL' floating around for laughs; and she will absolutely hate it, lolalot!
I posted to you yesterday Sewer I said get it! Remind you ever,ever of her.🤣I think it’s great actually.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Desperate for some cash again! Arse on the kitchen countertop, hope she cleaned there afterwards.
That's all very well .... I just have one question? .....
Screenshot_20230528_141131_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230527_135443_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230515_204913_Chrome.jpg
IMG_4509.jpeg
Screenshot_20230504_184411_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230309_115237_Chrome.jpg
B3B8EBE9-64C3-4D28-98C3-95F10BFE9DFC.jpeg
` Who the flipperty duck, is this ` 🤔 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Obviously never uses worktop for other than her arse. Imagine going for an open buffet off there. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Please post it in every single new title as a lasting reminder :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I posted to you yesterday Sewer I said get it! Remind you ever,ever of her.🤣I think it’s great actually.🤭
Sounds mad, I know, but would love to interview Charlie Chittenden, tongue-in-cheek like!
It seems he's quite hard to find..... maybe I could contact him using a ouija board? Kipper has a 'talking candle' so you never know! ;)
---
Please post it in every single new title as a lasting reminder :)
Great idea Rita! The thing is, I don't know how to, so if any other Krustie could oblige please? 👋👌:Dx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Blunder?

It’s not a blunder?

Did she neglect to notice that her MASSOOOOOVE ( Sorry Harvey!) eldest son wasn’t with them when she used that disabled badge?

Soz babe I thought you waz hiding in the glove compartment!

The Sun need certifying!!!!!
Exactly ! It's not like she is even in the same car regularly and 'forgot' it was there ... depends what Sinky turns up driving ... using the blue badge was a deliberate act

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.