Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go skank, stick that up your droopy chuff

I was sort of skim read this and thought it was 'This morning', I was thinking how much KP's head would explode and how PA would now be
one of the biggest ITV presenters and he would never let Kipper on ITV ever again.....oh well, just GB news 😁
---
Yet another occasion where she's looking like someone else and what's up with the eyes? Is she doing some campaigning for that 'Charity for the
Boss eyed' from the IT crowd?

Screen Shot 2023-05-31 at 17.32.33.png
boss-eyes.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Desperate for some cash again! Arse on the kitchen countertop, hope she cleaned there afterwards.
Someone call an ambulance…QUICKLY! Something is wrong with @DC16! ‘Hope she cleaned’ her, cleaning.,.MEDIC!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not sure about that to be honest, Trafalgar. I see it as booking anything and anything, but if summat better comes up she'd rather do/gets paid better, she has no hesitation in cancelling. That, or she's too hungover and just can't be arsed. You probably understand the business dealings she has with FLF better than me though x
But she's not doing other things! That's the thing. She is just going out for meals or not doing them, and she doesn't turn down a free Holiday working trip to ibiza for nothing.

Reactions: 18
We will find out ... we knew she lost custody and only had supervised access, we knew Sinky wasn't allowed near them ... we will know
---

It might be in exchange for dropping the harassment charges
i bloody hope not, that cow deserves payback, for everything shes done to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
not doing the only fans reality show(no one will fund it)is just another thing to add to the long list that she says she is doing but never appears so we still got the travel show with Princess(to be cancelled later of course all will be Peters fault because he will not let Princess do it because of course it would be a hit and make her so much popular than him)plus the podcast that will never last longer than two episode (if even that)the thing that get to me is her so called fans never seem to pick up on the things she says that never come off they just seem to ignore that nothing comes from them and if you dare mention them YOU ARE A TROLL even though KATIE PUTS OUT ON HER INSTAGRAM( and then the papers print it) saying she is doing all these things the so called fans say you can not believe what the papers print
Her 'fans' don't pick up on it because that involves thinking and not one of them are capable of such a task. These people are the same type who would defend the likes on Phillip the groomer or Savile the slimebag when they were popular.
They are pathetic and think because these people are well known they are unable to have skeletons in the closest and it's just the media printing tit because thats what they tell them. Like folk who still defend Michael jackson to the hilt, the man had talent and I was once a huge fan, do I think he's a nonce? Absolutely

Reactions: 25
She doesn't give a flying duck about what people think. Entitled, arrogant bastard. I'd put good money on her thinking she was entitled to take all that stuff and if she could have fitted more in she would have done.
Bet the whole lot ended up broken and dumped in those containers full of tat and rubbish.
---
I'm sniggering huskily like Mutley....

She just either doesn't care, totally thick or doesn't give a duck....

Katie was previously caught in another row over a blue badge back in 2016.
She was reportedly caught using her disabled son's blue badge to park outside a tanning salon while she popped in for a treatment.
And in 2010 she became embroiled in argument with an elderly couple at a retail park after they accused her of misusing the blue badge.
“Drat and double Drat!”😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was sort of skim read this and thought it was 'This morning', I was thinking how much KP's head would explode and how PA would now be
one of the biggest ITV presenters and he would never let Kipper on ITV ever again.....oh well, just GB news 😁
---
Yet another occasion where she's looking like someone else and what's up with the eyes? Is she doing some campaigning for that 'Charity for the
Boss eyed' from the IT crowd?

View attachment 2208459 View attachment 2208460
But she’s so seksi don’t you know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What a surprise!
Unable to secure funding ???? She paid herself £250k ... neve had a deal on the table, mattress money laundering ... I hope those who need to know do @DC16

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh dear, she’s not having a good day in the press, what will the deflection be…. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hopefully it’s someone other than Holly. She should been seen out now.
peter Andre presenting with kelly brook, ,DY doing a football part, a keep fit segment by kieron and Alex reid, Dr Emily giving medical advice,MP reporting on holidays in lovely places, bunny doing the cooking segment,jett and valentino trying out the latest computer games , a musical part by JR and a modeling of latest fashions by prinny and apollo with a "clothes for toddlers " segment. skanky and mental health, yep that should do it 😂 ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
i bloody hope not, that cow deserves payback, for everything shes done to him.
I agree on the one hand, and its wrong that she can use this as blackmail, but, would like to think that KH puts his relationship with his children first
---
Wonder how long before she alludes to her celebrity wapist being the "kick him whilst he's down" PS?
She has forgotten that ... because it was a bare faced lie off the back of Ulrikas headlines

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.