Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree on the one hand, amd its wrong that she can use this as blackmail, but, would like to think that KH puts his relationship with his children first
yes its lovely that he would do that,but he should at least have had a public appology first,(as public as the way she accused him). hes dealing with skanky now and she is not normal, and while he wants to see his kids, there is more at stake than that, she needs to learn she cant do this kind of thing to him anymore, other wise its sending her the message he will never hold her to task,no matter what she does to him or what she says.he needs to see it through, to end it . i really hope she leaves him alone now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s finished.

The podcast will be shut down or a resounding flop.

OF is laughable. 33 likes a day I think someone posted?

Travel show with Princess - won’t happen.

Surrogacy journey TV show - pipe dream

Another book - no publisher will touch it

She hasn’t been on ‘mainstream’ tv for ages now has she? (Lorraine, GMTV, TM etc etc)

She’s on the downward spiral now. With Rymi steering at the helm and accompanied by Westbrook & other no marks.

All she has left is shilling for a cheap and nasty highly flammable chavvy nylon polyester ‘fashion line’

No barf bombs or plastercasts on the horizon either.

She literally has nothing left to offer. She’s done.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh dear, she’s not having a good day in the press, what will the deflection be…. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Serves the bleep right. We probably haven't seen much of IT of late because she's having procedures abroad for her 45th birthday treat to herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Have I missed something regarding Harvey’s birthday? I’ve just read some of her fans comments about mother of the year including this one; “You really pushed the boat out for Harv’s birthday, bless him”. Did she do something other than gatecrash Albert’s party? If not I’ve just made more effort making my cup of tea…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I was sort of skim read this and thought it was 'This morning', I was thinking how much KP's head would explode and how PA would now be
one of the biggest ITV presenters and he would never let Kipper on ITV ever again.....oh well, just GB news 😁
---
Yet another occasion where she's looking like someone else and what's up with the eyes? Is she doing some campaigning for that 'Charity for the
Boss eyed' from the IT crowd?

View attachment 2208459 View attachment 2208460
Stacey Solomon and Joe Swalsh are the favourites to host 'This Morning'. Skanky will be spitting feathers
---
Are Bunny and Jet still not going to school?
Half term here, Minx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
peter Andre presenting with kelly brook, ,DY doing a football part, a keep fit segment by kieron and Alex reid, Dr Emily giving medical advice,MP reporting on holidays in lovely places, bunny doing the cooking segment,jett and valentino trying out the latest computer games , a musical part by JR and a modeling of latest fashions by prinny and apollo with a "clothes for toddlers " segment. skanky and mental health, yep that should do it 😂 ✌
I love this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
yes its lovely that he would do that,but he should at least have had a public appology first,(as public as the way she accused him). hes dealing with skanky now and she is not normal, and while he wants to see his kids, there is more at stake than that, she needs to learn she cant do this kind of thing to him anymore, other wise its sending her the message he will never hold her to task,no matter what she does to him or what she says.he needs to see it through, to end it . i really hope she leaves him alone now.
She will never leave him alone, unless he makes himself untouchable legally, else she will be back, she’s got no one else to persecute now apart from him. Make it watertight Kieran, don’t go easy on her, screw the witch into the ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh dear, she’s not having a good day in the press, what will the deflection be…. 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is the deflection DC,, all the stories from "the source" or as it's known locally "Sophie the source" wonder what's really hit the fan. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sinkboys 'second home' and his Dolly alledgedly banned from the country because of her criminal record.
Seems as though sink boy may be too, remember he posted that photo of the US Embassy ages ago saying 'visa time' or something like that, yet he hasn't been to the US since so I reckon he must have been denied one as well!
---
Wonder how long before she alludes to her celebrity wapist being the "kick him whilst he's down" PS?
Except he bats for the other side so I don't think that would work.
---
Have I missed something regarding Harvey’s birthday? I’ve just read some of her fans comments about mother of the year including this one; “You really pushed the boat out for Harv’s birthday, bless him”. Did she do something other than gatecrash Albert’s party? If not I’ve just made more effort making my cup of tea…
They really are thick aren't they? 'Pushed the boat out'? How exactly? She piggy backed onto her nephew's birthday party with a grifted cake that looked like it was designed for a girl, no visit from Barney this year even because she couldn't grift a Barney suit. That being said though it was probably the best birthday Harvey has ever had, at least he had all his family around him for a change.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you reckon she’s maybe not allowed to leave the country at the moment? Action being taken against her by the police perhaps? It’s not like her to turn down a free holiday where she can be the centre of attention

Reactions: 33
So if you stand in a doorway now, you've been in and are just leaving? Get a grip DM will you?!
---
Apologies for anyone having breakfast. It looks like she has wrinkly, puckering skin between Grant and Phil.

View attachment 2202920

Then, you can see the old scars which is such a nice look but you also have this big fold under Grant now going into the horse's back when she sits down. How can she be OK with this level of wonk? It's a good 2 inches lower than the other one!

View attachment 2202923
I don't know how anyone especialy cunto herself can think that these Actualy look like boobs.. Even if the horrible things had nipples they still eoukdnt look anything like boobies.. There's only one boobie I can see and it's about as ugly and gross as the two bags of festering muck shoved under her gross skin.. The again festering bag of muck pretty much explains her whole existence..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.