Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Club fingers to go with ITS club foot/feet.
Actually there IS a medical condition which makes the fingers go like that, but the name of it eludes me....
I think conditions where blood flow is affected and oxygen, such as heart disease can do it. But.... you can just have stubby fingers and wide nail shapes. That shape is in my family, my sister's are wider than mine and she hates them. If it's from an illness they're more round and bulging on the top too, sort of like the back of a spoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A few weeks back, post Bunny's instagram/you tube revelations, a couple of posters here claimed along the lines that things were moving behind the scenes in regard to custody. Nothing actually seemed to happen yet. Any updates? Or should we assume that it's been decided they are still despite the evidence better off without their dad?
something must have happened because of the photo of kieron with ALL his children on here. he had his arm around jett ( and you could see in his little face, he was over the moon to see his daddy) and little appollo was there too. considering the tit she has thrown at him and the lies she has told,including calling him disgusting, etc., since hes now seeing them,it sounds like things are progressing for him and showing her up for the lying, viciouis witch she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe a, she took all that stuff from the toy shop. She must have realised how awful that was and b the shop stood by and watched whilst she loaded up. What would have been wrong with saying “We think you’ve taken enough now?”
You or I would realise how awful it looked because we are self-aware, that freeloading woman has no idea what being self-aware even means . It doesn't realise nor even care how it looks to a normal person who pays their way in life. It has 0 shame, 0 decency, 0 pride and lives in its own deluded little bubble totally unaware of what a freeloading parasite it looks to someone who works for every little thing they have.
That is also why it has no attachment to anything, easy come, easy go

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
As the tit has well & truly hit the fan for Phillith Scumbag, is it too much to hope Cunty's karma is on it's way?

Reactions: 31
I can’t believe a, she took all that stuff from the toy shop. She must have realised how awful that was and b the shop stood by and watched whilst she loaded up. What would have been wrong with saying “We think you’ve taken enough now?”
She doesn't give a flying duck about what people think. Entitled, arrogant bastard. I'd put good money on her thinking she was entitled to take all that stuff and if she could have fitted more in she would have done.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
She doesn't give a flying duck about what people think. Entitled, arrogant bastard. I'd put good money on her thinking she was entitled to take all that stuff and if she could have fitted more in she would have done.
Typical bleeping Narc Blue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
As the tit has well & truly hit the fan for Phillith Scumbag, is it too much to hope Cunty's karma is on it's way?
It gives me a little hope.I know the circumstances are very,very different, but perhaps there will be less pandering to celebs in future.At least for a while.
I think her downfall won’t be as dramatic as PS, but very gradual. I don’t think she will ever face a Stephen Bear type of punishment ( pity),but people will just get sick of her.
Just how many dramas can she manufacture?.I see her future on tv as being a rent-a-gob on various panel shows.
I’m afraid that she is with us for the foreseeable future.Im trying to see it as a form of light entertainment.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It gives me a little hope.I know the circumstances are very,very different, but perhaps there will be less pandering to celebs in future.At least for a while.
I think her downfall won’t be as dramatic as PS, but very gradual. I don’t think she will ever face a Stephen Bear type of punishment ( pity),but people will just get sick of her.
Just how many dramas can she manufacture?.I see her future on tv as being a rent-a-gob on various panel shows.
I’m afraid that she is with us for the foreseeable future.Im trying to see it as a form of light entertainment.
shes just too unreliable now,cant put her out live, as she may say something sueable about someone, thats if she bothers turning up at all. no amount of makeup will help her either,shes too fugly and wrinkly, she screaches like a banshie and only wants to talk about herself. shes had her time as a novelty, that time is now over. each monthly holiday ages her more, shes 45 ffs, a wrinkled, talentless ,former tit flasher, who now lacks the nipples to even do that properly. 😂 isnt it time for another holiday skanky ????

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think conditions where blood flow is affected and oxygen, such as heart disease can do it. But.... you can just have stubby fingers and wide nail shapes. That shape is in my family, my sister's are wider than mine and she hates them. If it's from an illness they're more round and bulging on the top too, sort of like the back of a spoon.
Can confirm! Am on a p3 waiting list for a triple heart valve replacement. Have lvsd & pulmonary hypotension, was the first symptom finger clubbing my mum noticed on me and I told her she was imagining things and left it over a year. I'm a twit lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Do you think that while she is doing CS she has to keep nails short?
So, she has to have short nails to put clothes on hangers at a charity shop.
No wonder why she never does housework or muck the horses, her excuse she will break her nails

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well if SS involved we won’t get to know as it will be private as it will be family court involved.
We will find out ... we knew she lost custody and only had supervised access, we knew Sinky wasn't allowed near them ... we will know
---
something must have happened because of the photo of kieron with ALL his children on here. he had his arm around jett ( and you could see in his little face, he was over the moon to see his daddy) and little appollo was there too. considering the tit she has thrown at him and the lies she has told,including calling him disgusting, etc., since hes now seeing them,it sounds like things are progressing for him and showing her up for the lying, viciouis witch she is.
It might be in exchange for dropping the harassment charges

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Just back from my jollies totally rested and hardly any internet. Quick catch up when I could and see alls still quiet on Skanky front. Here's hoping the kiddies are back where they belong soon. Oh and karma arrives soon for the witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
shes just too unreliable now,cant put her out live, as she may say something sueable about someone, thats if she bothers turning up at all. no amount of makeup will help her either,shes too fugly and wrinkly, she screaches like a banshie and only wants to talk about herself. shes had her time as a novelty, that time is now over. each monthly holiday ages her more, shes 45 ffs, a wrinkled, talentless ,former tit flasher, who now lacks the nipples to even do that properly. 😂 isnt it time for another holiday skanky ????
Former tit flasher!
Love that job title!

Former normal nip owner as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.