Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
curtains hair man, wankys only smiling when he has his arms around him, having his photo taken 😂
Sink boy always has a dreamy come hither smile on his face when he's rubbing up against any of the male grifting gang (especially slymi Rymi) getting his picture taken,, when he has to stand next to skank or touch it he has that just thrown up in his mouth and swallowed it look on his face. 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He's done loads of different people in the same style here's a link
Charlie Chittenden Paintings (charliechittendendaily.blogspot.com)
I quite like his work - it makes me smile. The real Kipper also looks like a cross between his paintings of Mama Cass and Eileen Waurnoss!
---
She's so behind the times with her drip feeding that next week she's scheduled to plug the Satanic Verses, a nice little book about poetry lol.
Haha-yeah, and Kipper already thinks that 'Vice-Versa' is a book of mucky poems...
---
That's actually an improvement 👏

You should add the rest of the grifting clan.. Sophie the source, rim-me, Carol and iron lung 🫁 😂
Teehee, Kipper can be the lead swinger and knock Iron Maiden off the charts.
Even Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden) can't W00~H00 like her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s had so much liposuction everywhere else the only place for the fat to go is on the fingers 😂
Club fingers to go with ITS club foot/feet.
Actually there IS a medical condition which makes the fingers go like that, but the name of it eludes me....

Reactions: 19
Wonder when the first one will air 🙄
Is anybody going to bother when Eammon is spilling the beans elsewhere?
---
Its not just we Krusties who noticed then....?!!

(nb: Love the way they put 'gorgeous' in inverted commas...!)
Obviously seen it here so nicked it as a story. WHY do they insist on calling us "fans" of the thing though when its perfectly apparent we are NOT?
---
That mental health book she is showing Cole got given that book weeks ago it was on his IG

Keep up kipper
They possibly thought he needed their help more than the skank does- that thing is a lost cause

• Haha
A few weeks back, post Bunny's instagram/you tube revelations, a couple of posters here claimed along the lines that things were moving behind the scenes in regard to custody. Nothing actually seemed to happen yet. Any updates? Or should we assume that it's been decided they are still despite the evidence better off without their dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A few weeks back, post Bunny's instagram/you tube revelations, a couple of posters here claimed along the lines that things were moving behind the scenes in regard to custody. Nothing actually seemed to happen yet. Any updates? Or should we assume that it's been decided they are still despite the evidence better off without their dad?
Well if SS involved we won’t get to know as it will be private as it will be family court involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
KP #278:
Well if SS involved we won’t get to know as it will be private as it will be family court involved.
I guess the evidence would then be if they were actually seen with Kieran. One can hope!
---
KP #278: Will her chest explode before the lies implode?
---
oh FS. sorry. trying to suggest a title let's try again...
---
KP #278: Will her chest explode before the lies implode?

Last edited:
I can’t believe a, she took all that stuff from the toy shop. She must have realised how awful that was and b the shop stood by and watched whilst she loaded up. What would have been wrong with saying “We think you’ve taken enough now?”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Peter Andre presenting on GB news, coming across well. One gig skank won't get :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.