Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep having this mad idea but I doubt it'll ever happen cos I'm private and a bit shy:
I'd love to meet Charlie Chittenden to discuss his 'artwork' and why I felt compelled to buy his 'Kipper in oil' painting. T'would be tongue-in-cheek a'la Mrs Merton style. Already have little sound-bites in my head popping up! ;) πŸ˜‡ 🀭 🀫 πŸ’©
Come on Krusties - talk me into it!
He's done loads of different people in the same style here's a link
Charlie Chittenden Paintings (charliechittendendaily.blogspot.com)

Reactions: 13
@SewerGrapes go for it sewer! It’s hilarious,also a memory of Krustie FredS,In case she gets jailed like Boris Becker,than our poor freds would die.πŸ™
Freds wouldn't die Dolly,, sink boy, Sophie the source and the clan not to mention coketona and westrcrack would be in the press daily telling us how hard it is on skanks MH, the kids, her dying mother and trying to launch a free skank campaign. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Skanky hasn't posted jack tit on FB in the past 24 hours..... :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Even better news, only a few pages of waffle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Gym honed thighs and legs ??????🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Err well yes, well it's the daily star, complete morons!!!
---
Oh duck, she posted...

TOP1.png

TOP3.png

bot13.png

That's her format, what a moron.

I'm off to watch some paint dry!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
OMG the world's cheapest tatt clothing is now 60% off ... Kipper is really boosting sales isn't she ... how the hell are JYBother even in business ?????
Just shows how much the scam artists are marking the clothes up and ripping off people and skanks fan,, 60% off and probably still making a large profit on everything. Bunch of cunts deserve to go out of business.🀬

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.