Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually thought it was a good painting.It looked like her, it captured everything that was physically repellent about her, and it was open to interpretation.What were those target signs meant to signify?
I was only half joking when I said I had seen worse in an art gallery.
Go for it Sewer.
Although, because I like it,I would be desperately disappointed if he turns out to be a fan.
i like the fact ,that it signifies her outstanding manliness. it could easily be mistaken for a wrestling brickie in drag, or a russian shotputter on steriods, or even a kardashian (bruce comes to mind), but no,its just a short girl from brighton, steroid free, but with the occaisional, beautifing "tweak" to maintain her figure and face. the 25 years of being a "natural " model, etched into the wrinkles on her face and the bullseyes represent the flies (following her stench of her )now its summer. the patriotic bikini of the union flag of 1800s america , signifiys that they are united in the fact that they wont let her in, because shes a bleep. the painting is a true masterpiece and the fact it was not painted in green paint, proves that Harvey did not paint it. 😂 ✌ ✌ 😂(y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That Jacanda Ibiza has Jessica Alves as its bio photo... me thinks skanky wont make it onto there...

Reactions: 12
Took me a while but remembered who skank reminded me of in the MH book picture.
Edward Scissorhands. 🤣🤣🤣
chrome_screenshot_1685471314324.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Took me a while but remembered who skank reminded me of in the MH book picture.
Edward Scissorhands. 🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2206517
Ed Scissorhands looked good, leave him alone. 😆
---
I have nothing really to add to the discussion today except that this is probably how Skank looks after snorting
Ketamine...

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 19.41.05.png

---
i like the fact ,that it signifies her outstanding manliness. it could easily be mistaken for a wrestling brickie in drag, or a russian shotputter on steriods, or even a kardashian (bruce comes to mind), but no,its just a short girl from brighton, steroid free, but with the occaisional, beautifing "tweak" to maintain her figure and face. the 25 years of being a "natural " model, etched into the wrinkles on her face and the bullseyes represent the flies (following her stench of her )now its summer. the patriotic bikini of the union flag of 1800s america , signifiys that they are united in the fact that they wont let her in, because shes a bleep. the painting is a true masterpiece and the fact it was not painted in green paint, proves that Harvey did not paint it. 😂 ✌ ✌ 😂(y)
😆 🤣 🤣

SB should probably get a tattoo of the painting. Maybe a full back piece?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.