Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to have to take someone in the business to do an interview either tv or newspaper to bring her down. I also don't think she's big enough of a star these days for journalists to bother to take her down especially if she would sue them
I keep having this mad idea but I doubt it'll ever happen cos I'm private and a bit shy:
I'd love to meet Charlie Chittenden to discuss his 'artwork' and why I felt compelled to buy his 'Kipper in oil' painting. T'would be tongue-in-cheek a'la Mrs Merton style. Already have little sound-bites in my head popping up! ;) 😇 🤭 🤫 💩
Come on Krusties - talk me into it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I keep having this mad idea but I doubt it'll ever happen cos I'm private and a bit shy:
I'd love to meet Charlie Chittenden to discuss his 'artwork' and why I felt compelled to buy his 'Kipper in oil' painting. T'would be tongue-in-cheek a'la Mrs Merton style. Already have little sound-bites in my head popping up! ;) 😇 🤭 🤫 💩
Come on Krusties - talk me into it!
I actually thought it was a good painting.It looked like her, it captured everything that was physically repellent about her, and it was open to interpretation.What were those target signs meant to signify?
I was only half joking when I said I had seen worse in an art gallery.
Go for it Sewer.
Although, because I like it,I would be desperately disappointed if he turns out to be a fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That curry looks lovely. What's in it?
Peas. Must be Stans' 'rustic version.' Lolalot!
---
…what da duck is wrong with her hand??

Asparagus Syndrome?
---
I actually thought it was a good painting.It looked like her, it captured everything that was physically repellent about her, and it was open to interpretation.What were those target signs meant to signify?
I was only half joking when I said I had seen worse in an art gallery.
Go for it Sewer.
Although, because I like it,I would be desperately disappointed if he turns out to be a fan.
He captures her very essence in that 'nobody's face is completely symmetrical' and the painting depicts contemporary culture whilst celebrating King Charles III coronation etc. I could go on, and on....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably the reason why skanks buttering up that Rosie character needs someone to dump the kids on for the weekend so she can go bat nan crazy in Ibiza, think sink boy and slymi Rymi have told her no kids aswell so they can go out clubbing. 🤣
That's the incorrect spelling of BUMMING @Stan Butler 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Limahl called, he wants his hair back Katie!
---

Haha I just posted the same thing! And how disgusting of her, grabbing that much in freebies. Still more fool Smyths for giving them to her in the first place! Remember when Cherie Blair did a similar thing at a clothing store? Was offered to take a 'few items' and she grabbed thousands of pounds worth, despite her husband being PM at the time!
Darling Cherie also snaffled a load of beautiful pearl jewellery for herself worth thousands from another emporium
---
Chris Harris is with Rymi in Ibiza. 😳
Ah so we are in for a barrage of seksi foters then?
---
Yep, the spiel was already written for them…
so all they need to is re-post this bilge and they're done - what a joke

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Peas. Must be Stans' 'rustic version.' Lolalot!
---

Asparagus Syndrome?
---

He captures her very essence in that 'nobody's face is completely symmetrical' and the painting depicts contemporary culture whilst celebrating King Charles III coronation etc. I could go on, and on....
Broken Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Robbie Williams posted this a couple of days ago.
Say's it all really. Oh and BTW on her IG picture she said she'd just relieved the book, then on her reel the lying fecker said she takes the book everywhere with her
Robbie has got enough to worry about what with Polo Crackhead Westbrook alluding to them being an item way back when; Poor bastard :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.