Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a theory on all this JYY grannies curtain trousers stuff.
Why has suddenly been clocking hours up at the local charity shop?
To bring home Old curtain material for sinkboy to sew up, and remember Jett hasn't been at school in months so possibly in the production team.
The she plonks her blown up minging arse on the kitchen bench, legs akimbo, for the "photoshoot"
Then there's the bikinis made from the scrap cut offs!!!!!
Jesus krusties! How did we miss this, the clues are all there.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thought something was happening with the kids. A few days with Bunny and a photo on the drive and she still has them 100% seemed like nothing did change? No idea why she can call all the shots for 6m+ after only having supervised before

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I am loving the comeuppance that Phil Schofield is getting. He is was brought me to Tattle over three years ago. Steven Bear also had his comeuppance this year. I have a good feeling Skank’s luck will change soon. The plastic rancid foosty trollop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I've asked for commission for supplying the correct facts. I'll spit it with you DC...!
Erm I may have pointed that little fact out to them as well! Although I see it never actually made it into the comments, despite the fact they claimed comments weren't being modified!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's going to have to take someone in the business to do an interview either tv or newspaper to bring her down. I also don't think she's big enough of a star these days for journalists to bother to take her down especially if she would sue them

Reactions: 20
I am loving the comeuppance that Phil Schofield is getting. He is was brought me to Tattle over three years ago. Steven Bear also had his comeuppance this year. I have a good feeling Skank’s luck will change soon. The plastic rancid foosty trollop.
Skanks luck ran out a long time ago to be honest. Shes a public laughing stock now

Reactions: 21
Erm I may have pointed that little fact out to them as well! Although I see it never actually made it into the comments, despite the fact they claimed comments weren't being modified!
My comment seems to be the only one but its not coming up on on my DM profile either. Weird.

Reactions: 12
She's probably doing a spot of cs today in her JYYYY ensemble. While SB's hard at it at the gym with Sid. Wonder when we will be getting her statement that she has finished her 170 hours. If she does 7 hours at a time, that's only 24 days :mad:
---
Is she serious..... That MH post, ends it with a wooohoo. FFS

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She's probably doing a spot of cs today in her JYYYY ensemble. While SB's hard at it at the gym with Sid. Wonder when we will be getting her statement that she has finished her 170 hours. If she does 7 hours at a time, that's only 24 days :mad:
---
Is she serious..... That MH post, ends it with a wooohoo. FFS
That's sink boys book still in pristine condition so they both haven't read it, wondered how long it would take for skank to mention MH she's running out of sympathy options and as usual late for the bandwagon MH awareness week was last week wasn't it. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That's sink boys book still in pristine condition so they both haven't read it, wondered how long it would take for skank to mention MH she's running out of sympathy options and as usual late for the bandwagon MH awareness week was last week wasn't it. 🤬
It's MH month, which ends....tomorrow!

I think she recorded that ad yesterday at her mates house, same outfit and not her decor in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
no its not the photos its that bleeping outfit,old photo,she wore it before /to Ireland. i wish she would come and pose by me,its kicking off again tonight, its like living in a "shameless "epidode by me at the moment. she could visit with her lopsided eye,squiffy lips,lopsided tits and she could get a good old fashion slap into reality, in true ely style.
---

naked rodney ?
---

its possible, my aunt had a pub and her son used to get loads of girls after him when he was between 12 and 14, seems his nickname was " pop and crisps" 😂
How sad is it for the kids that in other years they have been showered with presents and parties and now she has to actually pay for it (like most other parents have had to do every single year) she just doesn't bother. Another nail in the coffin for this "amazing mum".
Does anyone else remember when Smyths Toys said she could have some 'freebies' for publicity? The greedy cow filled 4 trolleys! When she was called out on it she said she had spent £4,000! A chum worked for Smyths at the time and confirmed that they were free and staff were shocked at how much she took.
Good lord! Latest IG post. Absolutely out of it with 80s rock band hair?!
She looks like Limahl from Kagagoogoo!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely no shame
Pam Anderson was given access to Harrods by Al Fayed to take whatever she wanted, she chose boxes of biscuits for her family back in Canada and a nice pram for her baby when born. Says a lot about her character.
---
Comments appear to be turned off. I was going to leave one saying she was a terrible ambassador for MH and that she uses MH as a get out of jail card.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's MH month, which ends....tomorrow!

I think she recorded that ad yesterday at her mates house, same outfit and not her decor in the background.
Only a month late then, must be up to something or something is about to hit the fan if MH is being mentioned, normally only gets a mention when she needs a holiday, an alibi or been caught breaking the law. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If anyone else read Smash Hits back in the day, this hair of Skank’s
4BDF2A63-CD16-4B6B-9C81-771CE089BFB6.jpeg
is what they used to call a “fright wig”. Goes along with her fright face I suppose 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Had she any sense at all she would have used her freak tits to flog her own bikini line. Plenty of airheads and freak loving men would have paid what she asked for, for those bunting nippleless boulders. She could’ve sold thousands of them, made a million.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.