Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably her way to show people how much he needs her, while she makes as much money as she can from him. If you look at videos, she is prompting him regarding
Barney and frogs. I’m sure he would rather be looking at trains!
---

Didn’t they just piggy back on SFP’s child’s party? The fact that H’s cake was pink instead of purple tells you it’s a last minute grift!
Pink is KP fav colour wouldn't surprise me if it was one sent to her for her birthday and someone just printed off a Barney picture and stuck it on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
IMG_5085.png

Same outfit for the club PA. Maybe picture actually taken on that night out. As the brickwork around windows could be in castleblaney!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just to go a wee bit off topic,read the latest post from terrifiedofkittens on Westcrack thread,it’s bloody Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ˜»

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well spotted DC.... If you don't mind, I'm going to post that in the comments...!
Go for it!!! 😘
Her life is just one big illusion/smoke screen. Trying to make out she was having fun in London last night πŸ˜‚ it’s the MM drive allover again.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Go for it!!! 😘
Her life is just one big illusion/smoke screen. Trying to make out she was having fun in London last night πŸ˜‚ it’s the MM drive allover again.
I've posted it. It just goes to show what lazy lazy journalists they are...!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.