Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well let's hope she lands on The Shard!
The Shard would disappear................................... :eek:
---
Go for it!!! 😘
Her life is just one big illusion/smoke screen. Trying to make out she was having fun in London last night 😂 it’s the MM drive allover again.
Watch out peeps! One evening you may go to your front door thinking there are a couple of tramps scrapping on your doorstep only to discover an even worse scenario -

skanky bein' awl seksi at a camera using your doorway as a backdrop. She'll probably steal your hanging baskets too :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So KP got 250,00 for OF TV but nothing seems to have happened
KP started filming MM3 at the beginning of May nothing has happened
Filming travel show nothing happened
Who thinks travel show with Princess will go ahead?
P probably just grabbed any lad to pretend he's her boyfriend, for an excuse to not go travelling with the
Skank

Reactions: 14
Oh deawy me, posted 12.33 29/5/23 🦆👄
'Hourglass physique' ???? Since when ... never seen an hourglass that shape !!! And obviously got the extra youthful face filter set to max ... she looks nothing like that

• Haha
Reactions: 30
'Hourglass physique' ???? Since when ... never seen an hourglass that shape !!! And obviously got the extra youthful face filter set to max ... she looks nothing like that
Like I said - its an Hourglass where all the sand has dropped to the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who?? 🤷‍♀️ 🤔 😬
I honestly can't remember his name and it's driving me nuts now.
He was a solo artist singing and playing songs on his acoustic.
Looks a lot like David Coverdale. Dunno if he's still doing the rounds. More likely a session player these days.
There's a couple of pals I know from way back then, so I will see if they know. 👌
---

Teehee Stan - you are naughty! Speaking seriously now, has IT genuinely been employed by Louboutin as their model? Or, is she trying to get a contract with them, not unlike the time she and Bunny put coca-cola cans as rollers in their hair with accompanying red lippy, lashes and pouts. And that was just Bunny!
Nice try Kipper, or is it for the perfume makers of RED DOOR?
Back off and leave Elizableth Arden out of this... red door is my signature scent, its classy ... I wont have it linked to Kipper !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she really not know how bad she looks, particularly wearing that JYYbuy shite. It’s as though she has given up making an effort. Is this down to SB or the lack of decent management?
It’s because she can’t afford anything else. No one gives her freebeeies anymore other than JYWouldYou

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Serious question - If she ever needed CPR, would it work? Or a defibrillator? Can't imagine what they would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No public happy birthday for her nephew….

In 3…2…1 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Serious question.
Her fake breasts. Are they silicon implants, or the water balloons ones you fill up just under the skin with a valve?
Because I’m thinking, silicon is quite heavy. And wouldn’t adapt to body heat, or if one were in the cold. But the water ones would?
Serious answers please, I’m really clueless.

• Haha
Serious question.
Her fake breasts. Are they silicon implants, or the water balloons ones you fill up just under the skin with a valve?
Because I’m thinking, silicon is quite heavy. And wouldn’t adapt to body heat, or if one were in the cold. But the water ones would?
Don’t think they are silicone,sure a Krustie will confirm.

Reactions: 8
Probably no one but imagine two paramedics stood there looking at each other 😂
And which ever one had to give it mouth to mouth would be the new,,,the one, the biggest she's ever had, engaged, married and trying for a baby before they loaded the old boot into the ambulance with pictures by backgrid. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Serious question.
I think most breast implants these days are filled with saline, there was a move away from silicone because of the risk of it migrating and causing auto immune diseases.

Reactions: 19
The Shard would disappear................................... :eek:
---

Watch out peeps! One evening you may go to your front door thinking there are a couple of tramps scrapping on your doorstep only to discover an even worse scenario -

skanky bein' awl seksi at a camera using your doorway as a backdrop. She'll probably steal your hanging baskets too :)
As bras 😂

• Haha
Wren Kitchens have 20% off sinks for the Bank Holiday! Sinkboy was probably in the queue at 5am today, bit like the Next Sale!

• Haha
Thank gawd she didn't snag her norks on the railings as she'd still be zapping about the London skyline....

View attachment 2203032

Why do people want their lips to look like a baboons arse??? How is that attractive?
And kissing lip fillered lips is bleeping horrendous!! They’re all hard and feel bleeping weird!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.