Katie Price #279 Kipper & Edna - Podcast stars? Uhm ah and 'Woohoo' won't get them very far!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought as KP has supposedly been paying mortgage on MM does that mean more equity in the house, so would it be worth repossession ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh deawy me, posted 12.33 29/5/23

🦆👄
hahaha those massive lips look stupid and why is she poseing for photos ???? its not a proffessional shoot,just her and sink boy taking photos. if he hasnt got her lined up by the bins,hes got her next to a red door thats covered in dust or a dirty,gum stained street. i understand photos with a beauty next to urban grime, but SHE is the dirty urban grime and certainly no longer a beauty. give it up grandma, your too old and fugly

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Skank’s onlyfans has taken a real dive, from midday on Thursday until this midday today she only got 100 likes so she’s down to around 33 likes a day even though she’s dropped her price to $7.5 which nets her £4.86 per punter.

I suppose if Crazy Nights and Days are right about her side-line she could be using OF as a means of contact for the work that brings in even sleazier money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those legging thingies as well,wore them at that boxing thingy,clubs as well,bet the crutch stinks and is slimey.🤮all covered in discharge……quick where’s me bleeping coat.🏃‍♀️
At her age they're probably dripping with piss aswell 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So KP got 250,00 for OF TV but nothing seems to have happened
KP started filming MM3 at the beginning of May nothing has happened
Filming travel show nothing happened
Who thinks travel show with Princess will go ahead?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nobody wants her,she has nothing,what’s happened to her podcast? Nothing Load of old tit.

• Haha
I think we all know that PA/CP won’t allow that to happen. CP manages P not KP.

Reactions: 28
Could all be innocent sink boy might be asking Kieran about OF or asking Kieran to be his personal trainer maybe even asking him how to do tik tok. 🤣
Probably asking how he managed to knock the witch up twice and reproduce two spunk bandits, as Coal is trying to knock both Price and RimMe up and failing badly. Blank firing underbite sink wanker. I wonder if Prinny and Harv subscribe to Sink Boys OF offering? or just their mothers….

• Haha
  • Sick
Don't forget the fee for foters wiv MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Gotta make something outta this BS after all! :)
---

In said "Hourglass" all the sand has dropped to the bottom.................................................
DC16 - please add the Laboutin trainers to the list!
---

How come every time SB and RimMe take a photo of it on their phone it instantly becomes "A photoshoot"?
Random shots taken on someone's phone doth NOT make a fotershewt skank
---

A bucket of cold water and a dousing with Mace would soon get rid of the vagrant on your doorstepo :)
Is the guy who lives there famous??

Skank making out she's having an affair with him and just leaving his place 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is all Skanky’s doing because she called the paps. This is not right that P should be splashed across the media like this. That skank should feel ashamed of herself trying to push P into the media like this!
But in SFP post she had edited out his face,

Reactions: 11
So KFP can afford a pair of louboutin trainers but not a cake for her son’s birthday? She’s a waste of space. And boring.

I’m off to play on the PS threads!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So if you stand in a doorway now, you've been in and are just leaving? Get a grip DM will you?!
---
Apologies for anyone having breakfast. It looks like she has wrinkly, puckering skin between Grant and Phil.

View attachment 2202920

Then, you can see the old scars which is such a nice look but you also have this big fold under Grant now going into the horse's back when she sits down. How can she be OK with this level of wonk? It's a good 2 inches lower than the other one!

View attachment 2202923
Those things are like a giant UXB grafted onto its distorted frontage;
Can you imagine the mess and the extensive danger zone when those things explode?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.