Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god woman! I'm getting Amy Winehouse vibes here ( minus the talent and pleasent personality!)

Does she have some sort of red marks now between Grant and Phil? Apologies if anyone is eating!

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 18.09.14.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 18.09.06.png

Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 18.13.45.png

---
Just realised what's on her bikini, it's little Chlamydia! Haven't seen her for a while ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Sorry peeps, gonna hang my head in shame as have chicken in a bag for tea tonight. But in my defence I'm roasting my own tatties plus doing my own honey roast carrots and parsnips. Sadly I'll be inviting my favourite aunt to make the yorkies (courtesy of aunt Bessie lol)

I will, of course, resign as a krusty with immediate effect and console myself with my Kylie wine later lol. I am kicking myself at the fact I have no sausages because Stan's look absolutely fab-tastic
I have to confess right now.. I too have chicken in a bag, I can cook BUT I'm extremely paranoid about cooking chicken. I always over cook it then it goes too tough and chicken is very unforgiving.
I know how to test its cooked but I'm still para. I don't even order chicken from a takeaway in a curry or anything. I'm very fussy like that but my dog LOVES it when I get the chicken out as my daughter is vegetarian so it's all for me, the dog, without bones obviously, and the cat has a bit diced up finely too Lol..

Everything else is fresh though and my roasters are famous lol..

Anyway skanks still a moron and I hope it's had the lamest burfday Eva

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Good god woman! I'm getting Amy Winehouse vibes here ( minus the talent and pleasent personality!)

Does she have some sort of red marks now between Grant and Phil? Apologies if anyone is eating!

View attachment 2188890

View attachment 2188891

View attachment 2188899
---
Just realised what's on her bikini, it's little Chlamydia! Haven't seen her for a while ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ˜
Ewww they look so lumpy, hard n sore. Sweet Jesus, I'm more than happy with my 36Bs tar very much. It's revolting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Did that guy actually do her hot tub maintenance? I know some krusties warned him about her.

Reactions: 9
If AFP is going to the Chelsea Flower Show,she canโ€™t be that bad.Unless SFP is going to be pushing her past the roses in a Zorb.
are they trying to finish her off,taking a women with bad lungs and breathing problems to the chelsea flower show in pollen season ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2188890

View attachment 2188891

View attachment 2188899
---
Grant's nearly slithered down to her navel and now Phil's beginning to drop down under her ribcage skin as well. Wasn't it reported that she was worried they might be uneven? Proof that she's blind as a bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grant's nearly slithered down to her navel and now Phil's beginning to drop down under her ribcage skin as well. Wasn't it reported that she was worried they might be uneven? Proof that she's blind as a bat.
Maybe she'd better see if she can grift a freebie from Specsavers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did that guy actually do her hot tub maintenance? I know some krusties warned him about her.
Apparently she got someone more local to scrounge her freebie in exchange for promotion on her Instaโ€ฆ. MUG

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.