Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm, most wishes from people she gets freebies from. I have acquired this habit of writing down every person who sends me birthday wishes and every year it’s over 120+. And, I’m just ordinary Joanne Soap! She can’t even get 10 wishes!😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not 100% sure she is, just told that, but not from who I normally speak to. I understand that AFP & Mr PP have been told to make to most of having AFP here. Surgeon suggested they have a short cruise or something! Risky. Bet the chances of getting Travel Insurance would be impossible given the circumstances. KFP no support at all. But given she's not clean & mixes with anyone here & abroad, if my immune system was compromised, I would want her as far away as possible.
AFP should have swallowed. That wretched old, yellow teethed and iron lung, hag birthed PriceyWoods on us unfortunate Krusties and wider society.
---
Stan, lets us hope that someone instead of baking that bleep Price a birthday cake they rustle up a tit sandwich of epic proportions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Skank will be seething; Look at all those village wimmin trying to have affairs with Kieron, you can almost feel the tension in the air as they check who is making a move on him..............................

Good for you K and UP YOURS skanky!! 🖕
It's amazing the powers of seduction KH must have, gay, straight, married, just had a baby, they all turn up gagging to join his hareem. I'm surprised the village hall puts up with all the fighting each morning 🤣
---
View attachment 2188538
What an absolute parasite.. got money for holidays and surgeries but can't sort your son for his 21st?
No shame at all.. gosh, she makes me livid
Can she not sew one with her craft and curtain making skills?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder what skanks managed to grift for later for a birthday surprise so sink boy can pretend he's the millionaire luxury bespoke car dealer and the one. Because he hasn't made an effort for her birthday since they met it's all been what skanks grifted and payed for. She'll pretend later that sink boys whisked her off on some birthday surprise break and they'll be pictured with sink boys usual face of disgust when he has to get in close and kiss the rancid old slag. Notice still no happy birthday dolly or a Junior post not even home made birthday cards from J&B just birthday congratulations from the people she gets freebies off and advertises her JYY crap. Thought Anna Kennedy, those idiots that run KP crapestrian, unique hair, buckscounty would have sent birthday wishes but don't suppose they'll be to happy with skank for ripping them off and cancelling. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Teehee, that's what I thought, Rita. A disease for dogs! 🤭
Is t canker a doggy eary fingy? Yep skank is riddled with loads of fings!canker of the bleep,too many bleeping mobiles up there that ‘Hear’every thing..oh dear sorry I’ve gone mind wandering..🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Latest
Of course she hoiked him out! It would have interfered with her 'oliday plans and she needed to use H out there too. When she needs that stupid Kennedy woman again she'll contact them- pronto

• Angry
Reactions: 20
were is the birthday wishes from the love of her life(carl)and the staged photos with the 100k car he must have got her for her birthday(at least)the kids giving the best mummy ever presents(sorry she not got them)even Princess can not be bothered to visit on her birthday and just post on instagram i would be annoyed if my kids did not at least visit with a card

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh well quick snack then off to work don't suppose it'll compete with skanks romantic birthday surprise family meal at some luxury hotel thats been planned.
Stay safe enjoy the sunshine see you at teabreak. ❤
IMG_20230522_165414_177~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
so she is after a Barney suit(she as had one before so she knows where she can get one but this time they prob want paying)and as she given up on holding Harveys birthday party in a night club (no one offered to host it for her because they knew that anyone sick enough to host a paid to see Harvey on his birthday would get bad publicity not good)

Reactions: 28
Sorry peeps, gonna hang my head in shame as have chicken in a bag for tea tonight. But in my defence I'm roasting my own tatties plus doing my own honey roast carrots and parsnips. Sadly I'll be inviting my favourite aunt to make the yorkies (courtesy of aunt Bessie lol)

I will, of course, resign as a krusty with immediate effect and console myself with my Kylie wine later lol. I am kicking myself at the fact I have no sausages because Stan's look absolutely fab-tastic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I have just read Holden is taking over from Paul on for the love of dogs! What the actual duck?!?!?!?!?!

On topic Skanky is a big, sticking bleep.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Skank will be seething; Look at all those village wimmin trying to have affairs with Kieron, you can almost feel the tension in the air as they check who is making a move on him..............................

Good for you K and UP YOURS skanky!! 🖕
You must admit that any man offered the choice of KP or one of those women would not pick KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Barny suit isn’t for the Carrot Cake Eaters birthday, it’s for Sink Boy to wear whilst RimMe is in his gif suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.