Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching some coverage of the Harry Meghan out of proportion car chase on youtube (talk tv) one of the pundits ...used to be on GMTV with Morgan a lot, I forget his name ... the shots they used in the netflix doc of Paps that turned out to be Kipper outside court not H&M was brought up ... he referred to her as 'that awful woman Katie whatsit' .... 😂 😂 😂
I saw and heard that too....was awesome 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice how J&P messages are identical. Also about beauty. Not my caring mum. Not my kind mum. Not how much they feel she does for them, no thanks for being my mum you’re amazing for everything you do etc. No thanks for all the birthdays they’ve celebrated with her so they’re doing something for her.

Nope. An old picture. You look alright mother. Considering. We love you because we are kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I stopped posting for a few days as I was so annoyed about the whole situation and it was doing me no good. I'm only dipping in and out of the threads now, not posting much.

Just commenting to say that I was surprised Junior posted that birthday tribute. Like many of you, I had thought evidence was clear up to now that Junior disliked her.

OK maybe she asked him to post it, but would he really oblige to keep her happy? If it was me, I wouldn't. But I guess people are different.

Just strikes me as strange.
He has been well brought up, it is the right thing to do that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Genuinely the worst boob job I’ve ever seen in my life.
---

Did he have to Google that??
Maybe it’s a pic from when he thought she was last beautiful. That’s an interesting thing to ponder. I am going to google and see when I last remember her looking decent. Will be curious to see what year that was.

Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Rymi has posted, but still radio silence from the long suffering ‘one’
Let’s have a little reminder of his last public birthday message to her in 2021 (yep, obviously couldn’t be arsed last year either)
His 'forever girl' cuz she's the only chance he has to remain in the public eye. They are a pair of desperate sad cases..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s a pic from when he thought she was last beautiful. That’s an interesting thing to ponder. I am going to google and see when I last remember her looking decent. Will be curious to see what year that was.
My thoughts were that too, is this photo how he likes to remember her?

Reactions: 15
I was watching some coverage of the Harry Meghan out of proportion car chase on youtube (talk tv) one of the pundits ...used to be on GMTV with Morgan a lot, I forget his name ... the shots they used in the netflix doc of Paps that turned out to be Kipper outside court not H&M was brought up ... he referred to her as 'that awful woman Katie whatsit' .... 😂 😂 😂
Did he mean Katie 'Wotsit' 😂😂
Screenshot_20230522_195057_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whenever she is 'cooking' I always have visions of her doing a Mrs Doubtfire and setting fire to her boobs!
---

Given that the transplant has never been mentioned and that AFP doesn't seem to be doing too good after it, I wonder what will happen when she pops her clogs? Will they then do a big piece on her struggle following the surgery, or will they continue to keep silent about it and just blame it on her original condition?
No .... they will blame ` pete ya bleep ` ..... of course 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to confess right now.. I too have chicken in a bag, I can cook BUT I'm extremely paranoid about cooking chicken. I always over cook it then it goes too tough and chicken is very unforgiving.
I know how to test its cooked but I'm still para. I don't even order chicken from a takeaway in a curry or anything. I'm very fussy like that but my dog LOVES it when I get the chicken out as my daughter is vegetarian so it's all for me, the dog, without bones obviously, and the cat has a bit diced up finely too Lol..

Everything else is fresh though and my roasters are famous lol..

Anyway skanks still a moron and I hope it's had the lamest burfday Eva
My MIL always used to say that my roasties were the best, which was hilarious as I cook them in garlic infused olive oil and she always claim to HATE garlic! I never told her though, lol! If I had told her the truth she would never have eaten them again, despite the fact she loved them.
---
Good god woman! I'm getting Amy Winehouse vibes here ( minus the talent and pleasent personality!)

Does she have some sort of red marks now between Grant and Phil? Apologies if anyone is eating!

View attachment 2188890

View attachment 2188891

View attachment 2188899
---
Just realised what's on her bikini, it's little Chlamydia! Haven't seen her for a while 🐞😁
Probably a chafing rash from them rubbing together all the time, like old ladies get underneath their boobs. She needs to use some Robin starch or Anti monkey butt powder!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.