Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SFP has been rattling through the biscuit tin where they keep all the policies.
Skanky has already nicked them; Apparently she scrubbed out Danny, Edna & PFP on the policies then wrote in red crayon/-

"Iye wont me bestist dorter Katrina to ave evvryfink beycors shees me faverite.......... dem uvver two aint nevva dun nuffink fer me and shes orlways dere fer er muvva sos dats wy Ize wont Katrina to get awl my munney an' all de uvver dosh in der mattriss..............................anawl"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Good god woman! I'm getting Amy Winehouse vibes here ( minus the talent and pleasent personality!)

Does she have some sort of red marks now between Grant and Phil? Apologies if anyone is eating!

View attachment 2188890

View attachment 2188891

View attachment 2188899
---
Just realised what's on her bikini, it's little Chlamydia! Haven't seen her for a while 🐞😁
Don't mean to sound nasty ( 😏) but she looks the double of my Grandad when he'd just woke up, no word of a lie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bet she couldn’t wait to repost this one (using a very old pic)
I stopped posting for a few days as I was so annoyed about the whole situation and it was doing me no good. I'm only dipping in and out of the threads now, not posting much.

Just commenting to say that I was surprised Junior posted that birthday tribute. Like many of you, I had thought evidence was clear up to now that Junior disliked her.

OK maybe she asked him to post it, but would he really oblige to keep her happy? If it was me, I wouldn't. But I guess people are different.

Just strikes me as strange.

Reactions: 27
The nefarious norks....
The tits of the terrible....
I stopped posting for a few days as I was so annoyed about the whole situation and it was doing me no good.

Just commenting to say that I was surprised Junior posted that birthday tribute. Like many of you, I had thought evidence was clear up to now that Junior disliked her.

OK maybe she asked him to post it, but would he really oblige to keep her happy? If it was me, I wouldn't. But I guess people are different.

I thought the same.Especially the “ my beautiful mother” with accompanying throwback glamour shot.
I have no doubt that he loves her, but it just looked a bit strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I stopped posting for a few days as I was so annoyed about the whole situation and it was doing me no good. I'm only dipping in and out of the threads now, not posting much.

The words were the same on each message. They've been brought up well, are positive in public, and they love their Mum. I don't see a problem with this.

Reactions: 14
The tits of the terrible....

I thought the same.Especially the “ my beautiful mother” with accompanying throwback glamour shot.
I have no doubt that he loves her, but it just looked a bit strange.
Yeah, why go to the trouble of it?

Maybe he genuinely likes her more than we think, sadly.
I can't understand it. He knows surely that she tried to smear KH and that B&J are at risk, why would he wish the abuser happy birthday?
Maybe there's guilt because she's his mum, still its weird.
---
The words were the same on each message. They've been brought up well, are positive in public, and they love their Mum. I don't see a problem with this.
I've no problem with Junior posting that, I don't know what his reasons are, maybe he feels conflicted.
I just can't work out why he'd keep indulging her like this after all she's done - animal abuse,smearing KH as an abuser, neglecting J&B, etc etc. Unless it's guilt, maybe he feels uncomfortable cutting his bio mum out no matter what she does.

Reactions: 12
I agree with this. He’s still young and who knows the guilt tripping he still gets from her. Yeah she’s tit and she’s made a lot of mistakes but she’s still his mum. It wouldn’t even surprise me if PA suggested he do it just to keep the peace and keep things as stress free as possible for Junior. Last thing anyone would want is any red tops picking up on no birthday wishes from her kids. It’s just not something they need. It’s a generic message on top of an old photo, suggests a bit of a sense of duty to me. He’s still only 17, takes a long time to break fully free from a narc parent, some never manage.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So anyone going to the Chelsea Flower show on Thursday….. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.