Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
grifting alert again, on the beg for a barney costume for this saturday, why doesnt she go to the last place she got it from
Google bleeping costume suppliers you daft bleep. Oh yeah. You don’t want to pay. duck off.
---
Those days are gone. It used to moan about the paps following her for a pic and she'd run into places under a coat. Now it practically begs them to take pics and tips them off herself. It knows without the media she's nothing
Then complains about it publicly about how hard her life is
---
View attachment 2189322
tit on a stick! Westcrack looks about 90yrs old 🤯
Defo DO NOT DO DRUGS, kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, why go to the trouble of it?

Maybe he genuinely likes her more than we think, sadly.
I can't understand it. He knows surely that she tried to smear KH and that B&J are at risk, why would he wish the abuser happy birthday?
Maybe there's guilt because she's his mum, still its weird.
---

I've no problem with Junior posting that, I don't know what his reasons are, maybe he feels conflicted.
I just can't work out why he'd keep indulging her like this after all she's done - animal abuse,smearing KH as an abuser, neglecting J&B, etc etc. Unless it's guilt, maybe he feels uncomfortable cutting his bio mum out no matter what she does.
maybe she sent it to her self, or just repeated an old one he had sent her years ago ?
---
I agree with this. He’s still young and who knows the guilt tripping he still gets from her. Yeah she’s tit and she’s made a lot of mistakes but she’s still his mum. It wouldn’t even surprise me if PA suggested he do it just to keep the peace and keep things as stress free as possible for Junior. Last thing anyone would want is any red tops picking up on no birthday wishes from her kids. It’s just not something they need. It’s a generic message on top of an old photo, suggests a bit of a sense of duty to me. He’s still only 17, takes a long time to break fully free from a narc parent, some never manage.
or if he didnt send her one,hes afraid she would turn up at an event hes at,pissed and show him up ? opps forgot,shes already done that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I felt so sorry for him here, he looks so uncomfortable.
That day he realised what the saying - wanting the ground to open and swallow him whole - meant. He looks so embarrassed, poor kid. You'd think she'd be a bit more aware, wouldn't you. I bet her barely there brain never thinks outside of herself. Awful person she really is

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Those cross plasters are practically on its collarbone ffs 🤦‍♀️ if you're going to pretend you got nipples, please put your ridiculous plasters in the correct place. What a twit, does it own a mirror?
I think the plasters cover scars left from previous surgeries where her nipples were. She's had her skin stretched so much if she had her original nipples they would not be in the normal position. This is why she doesn't go topless as her tits are such a mess just like the rest of her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Those cross plasters are practically on its collarbone ffs 🤦‍♀️ if you're going to pretend you got nipples, please put your ridiculous plasters in the correct place. What a twit, does it own a mirror?
Yes, it's the one she bought from BYG and still unused.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the plasters cover scars left from previous surgeries where her nipples were. She's had her skin stretched so much if she had her original nipples they would not be in the normal position. This is why she doesn't go topless as her tits are such a mess just like the rest of her
Yeah and blames Carol, apparently he told her she would not be going topless on holiday with him like she did in the past. But then in an interview said nobody can control skank, so which is it Carol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s uploaded onto her IG story an hour ago a video of Bunny and a waiter presenting her a cake & candle singing HB to her. Apparently in donatellos? Is that not in Brighton? Does that mean she’s still in the UK then?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She’s uploaded onto her IG story an hour ago a video of Bunny and a waiter presenting her a cake & candle singing HB to her. Apparently in donatellos? Is that not in Brighton? Does that mean she’s still in the UK then?
If she told me it was raining I'd open the windows and check.

Probably grifted the meal and said it was her burfday innit so they did the needful.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
oh god no no no
big shoes to fill Paul was so genuine and AH just does not come across as genuine
i wont be watching i just dont like her It's a real shame as i loved the show
I quite liked her in that programme she did with Alan Carr called the Italian Job where they bought a couple of houses for €1 each and renovated them

Reactions: 11
Sorry peeps, gonna hang my head in shame as have chicken in a bag for tea tonight. But in my defence I'm roasting my own tatties plus doing my own honey roast carrots and parsnips. Sadly I'll be inviting my favourite aunt to make the yorkies (courtesy of aunt Bessie lol)

I will, of course, resign as a krusty with immediate effect and console myself with my Kylie wine later lol. I am kicking myself at the fact I have no sausages because Stan's look absolutely fab-tastic
I don't like par nips.

Oops, I mean PARSNIPS.
Par nips? Skanky related Freudian Slip? 🤪

• Haha
No jett in the video either, KP lapping up the attention from the cling ons. She's like the child and bunny like the parent there

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Woo boo I got a muffin with a candle, Cole payed 50 k for it cos he loves me. How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good god woman! I'm getting Amy Winehouse vibes here ( minus the talent and pleasent personality!)

Does she have some sort of red marks now between Grant and Phil? Apologies if anyone is eating!

View attachment 2188890

View attachment 2188891

View attachment 2188899
---
Just realised what's on her bikini, it's little Chlamydia! Haven't seen her for a while 🐞😁
She's partially air-brushed it out, but I reckon the gluey adhesive has run in the heat and her nip's slipped.
---
WHAT is going on here?Her legs have some really weird marks on them( I zoomed in).
Now, I am well aware that I am a critic, but this doesn’t look good, unless it’s indents from mootboots or some weird filter failure.
Poor cow looks wrecked.
W0W - I wasn't sure if they were Crawls legs.
In that case they could be marks from the massive red boots @Pom Bear gave her?
---
I'd say she's got some varicose veins coming there
Mebee Kipper should get those veins tattooed over. The 'tree of life' should do nicely!
---
Maybe she'd better see if she can grift a freebie from Specsavers?
Maybe Edna could help? :geek:
---
SFP has been rattling through the biscuit tin where they keep all the policies.
Kipper will get H to empty the biscuit tin first then she'll take both policies out....
---
What’s in her belly button….
Necrotising Fasciitous I hope. ;)
---
Yeah, why go to the trouble of it?

Maybe he genuinely likes her more than we think, sadly.
I can't understand it. He knows surely that she tried to smear KH and that B&J are at risk, why would he wish the abuser happy birthday?
Maybe there's guilt because she's his mum, still its weird.
---

I've no problem with Junior posting that, I don't know what his reasons are, maybe he feels conflicted.
I just can't work out why he'd keep indulging her like this after all she's done - animal abuse,smearing KH as an abuser, neglecting J&B, etc etc. Unless it's guilt, maybe he feels uncomfortable cutting his bio mum out no matter what she does.
Or maybe the family have decided to 'close-ranks' and appear supportive in public for Amy's sake.
---
This pic is on google.
this is when I thought she was the least offensive looking
I would imagine early 2000’s
Yeah but look at the 'tash forming! ⏳
---
She was doing CS today. Very flattering photos 🤣
'He was driven away in a mercedes by on/off fiance Carl Woods.'
(Another 12yr old writing this S#!Te again but for once they were right!)
---
If she told me it was raining I'd open the windows and check.

Probably grifted the meal and said it was her burfday innit so they did the needful.
It was probably filmed a week or so ago, and got Bunny to fib.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Woo boo I got a muffin with a candle, Cole payed 50 k for it cos he loves me. How the mighty have fallen.
Then Cole asked her "Do you remember Muffin The Mule?"
To which Kipper replied "No, I must've been pissed."

• Haha
Yeah and blames Carol, apparently he told her she would not be going topless on holiday with him like she did in the past. But then in an interview said nobody can control skank, so which is it Carol

Every time she opens her gob it's a lie or its always someone elses fault. But let's be honest who wants to see her topless? It's bad enough seeing her in those horrid cheap bikinis doing her 90's poses. As others have said she looks rancid in need of a good scrub.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.