Katie Price #278 Will someone fix my hot tub for free, its full of poop and pee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick coffee at work,, not on social media and a thicky man but those two birthday posts from J&P are vertually the same has skank posted them herself or did she send them to J&P to post. They both seem odd wording from your own kids. 🤣😎🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bet she couldn’t wait to repost this one (using a very old pic)
She probably sent that to him herself and asked him to post it.
---
Quick coffee at work,, not on social media and a thicky man but those two birthday posts from J&P are vertually the same has skank posted them herself or did she send them to J&P to post. They both seem odd wording from your own kids. 🤣😎🧐
I just said the same thing Stan, I bet she did!
---
I stopped posting for a few days as I was so annoyed about the whole situation and it was doing me no good. I'm only dipping in and out of the threads now, not posting much.

Just commenting to say that I was surprised Junior posted that birthday tribute. Like many of you, I had thought evidence was clear up to now that Junior disliked her.

OK maybe she asked him to post it, but would he really oblige to keep her happy? If it was me, I wouldn't. But I guess people are different.

Just strikes me as strange.
Or maybe he also has people who handle his social media posts for him ( given how he's now such a huge star, cough cough) and she asked them to do it? Strange that he would use that old photo of her rather than one of them together.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No .... they will blame ` pete ya bleep ` ..... of course 🤷‍♀️
Kipper will claim PA and Emily stopped the kids seeing AFP as she lay gasping, that KH had an affair with AFPs nurse and MP murdered AFP by flinging a flan at her just after AFP caught Alex breaking in wearing one of her nighties
---
I think Clare posted them on the kids accounts ... She is managing J & P ... Just the minimum polite thing to do, also, so no questions asked by the media

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Given that the transplant has never been mentioned and that AFP doesn't seem to be doing too good after it, I wonder what will happen when she pops her clogs? Will they then do a big piece on her struggle following the surgery, or will they continue to keep silent about it and just blame it on her original condition?
Probably will never mention the surgery and blame it on the original condition I would guess.

Reactions: 13
Whatever she's done, which is horrific, the kids love her in their own way. She is unfortunately, their mother. They're not stupid. They know what she is. They probably just want a quiet life. They've had a lifetime of drama, due to her.

Reactions: 34
I have just read Holden is taking over from Paul on for the love of dogs! What the actual duck?!?!?!?!?!

On topic Skanky is a big, sticking bleep.
‘For the love of ME ME ME ME ME! I can’t bear Holden narc either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Poor Cole, caught with his ugly head on. He's the oldest looking 33 year-old I've ever seen.
Haha! See the credit goes to Goff for the pics instead of backgrid this time....or is he SinkBoys media scallywag? Ensuring they still get paid for them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah, why go to the trouble of it?

Maybe he genuinely likes her more than we think, sadly.
I can't understand it. He knows surely that she tried to smear KH and that B&J are at risk, why would he wish the abuser happy birthday?
Maybe there's guilt because she's his mum, still its weird.
---

I've no problem with Junior posting that, I don't know what his reasons are, maybe he feels conflicted.
I just can't work out why he'd keep indulging her like this after all she's done - animal abuse,smearing KH as an abuser, neglecting J&B, etc etc. Unless it's guilt, maybe he feels uncomfortable cutting his bio mum out no matter what she does.
i can see where you are coming from but its well known even kids that have been neglected.abused/assaulted by a parent and that it is so bad they are removed by SS still look for love and validation from a parent even a cruel one.To us that have had a normal up bringing cant understand how a child can still look for approval and love of a terrible parent can be quite common and think Pricey and her children some what fit into this category im afraid

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.