Katie Price #276 Skanky is humming , Rim Me & Sinkboy are bumming. But fear not, big things are coming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same with Alex too I think, she 'surprised him' with a wedding.
IMHO she has been trying to recreate the Peter years ( when she was most financially successful), with successive partners.It was a format that worked.
She forgets that the public quite liked Pete and were invested in their romance.Oh, and that she had fantastic management at the time.Clare managed to keep the lid on everything.

Reactions: 38
I for one am devastated at this news , my heart goes out to all those fans that have supported and followed it over the many years. I am truly sorry for the devastating effect on your lives that this news has, i still can't believe that Southampton have been relegated from the premier League. 🤣🤣🤣
Back on topic hope this is just the start of the downfall of skank, the grifting enabling clan and her hangers on sink boy and slymi Rymi. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sophie’s hair is absolutely gorgeous. I almost asked her for her stylists name. Obviously that stylist stays away from Price senior and her extensions.
It would be great if Sophie picked up some backers, and quality product placers. The past years couldn’t have been easy for her.
You are a nice person Pepe.
However SFP has, ( apart from all the enabling) also rephrased KPs rants on insta to accuse, threaten and drop hints of wrongdoing, all to do with KH.
This of course is only my opinion, I don’t have proof of authorship.
So, I don’t feel terribly charitable towards her.Some of those posts were almost gleeful when( if), KH put his foot in it.
I’ve said before that I like KH, and believe him to be a good Dad.However I’m not so sure that he is great as a partner.But that does not give any of the clan a right to destroy him.
If the years haven’t been easy for her, she should recognise what the problem is.The wrongdoings and selfishness of her despicable sister.
Whom she defends every chance she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I for one am devastated at this news , my heart goes out to all those fans that have supported and followed it over the many years. I am truly sorry for the devastating effect on your lives that this news has, i still can't believe that Southampton have been relegated from the premier League. 🤣🤣🤣
Back on topic hope this is just the start of the downfall of skank, the grifting enabling clan and her hangers on sink boy and slymi Rymi. 🤣🤣
Thank you Stan from a fellow Saints fan, and Southampton born and bred but I think it was inevitable months ago. We were just not good enough. On topic, I hope she gets everything she deserves.

Reactions: 21
Why is it not surprising that Sophie the source crawls out from under her rock and starts supporting and running deflection for skank when the gravy trains in jeopardy of being derailed and when Sophie the source herself has been questioned on the comments sections and on here why she hasn't done anything to protect her nephew and niece from neglect and living in squalor. The Price clan closing ranks and protecting skanky and the gravy train at the expense of everyone else including the kids. Bunch of cunts all of them. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 50
I personally think SFP's video post and the emojis read as really passive aggressive and sarcastic. I don't think it's her showing support to KP, I think it's her really spitting mad.
KP reposting it with the hearts is probably because she's dumb as a rock with no emotional intelligence, so the tone passed her by completely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why is it not surprising that Sophie the source crawls out from under her rock and starts supporting and running deflection for skank when the gravy trains in jeopardy of being derailed and when Sophie the source herself has been questioned on the comments sections and on here why she hasn't done anything to protect her nephew and niece from neglect and living in squalor. The Price clan closing ranks and protecting skanky and the gravy train at the expense of everyone else including the kids. Bunch of cunts all of them. 🤬🤬🤬
I’ve got questions in my head about SFPs suitability to work for a children’s charity, when she has turned a blind eye to her sister’s neglect of her children and drug taking!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve got questions in my head about SFPs suitability to work for a children’s charity, when she has turned a blind eye to her sister’s neglect of her children and drug taking!!
Hmmm I thought that as well wonder if children in need have been informed.🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Mirror has caught up.

Stupid question but was that to do with MAY 9th?????
Okay I am assuming she lost her licence on the 9th which is why she didn't bother to turn up.

So what's this bollocks about her losing her kids??? or was it just wishful thinking?

Reactions: 13
Interesting point raised here, Sorry to deviate, but Kerry Katona has many times referenced she is Bipolar and takes medication, how the heck does she get away with driving, especially the large and fast cars she loves to show off. As per interview on breakfast TV she was slurring and afterwards it was in papers and she stated her medication for BP caused this.
Back on subject, Skankerella may well (just a thought) have managed to fool a doctor by "acting" displaying symptoms of an illness so she can get the medication to feed her habit. Now if that's the case, and the doctor has advised DVLA of her "illness" and meds, she has actually shot herself right in the trotter. Really hope the papers got this right and she don't get licence back.

Yeah there are a few drugs you can be on im on a drug called Quetiapine and it is a beast,i can happily sleep for 14 hrs a day but it has been my saviour and it really made a differrence so the sedation and weight gain i have to put up with

just a rough idea https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/quetiapine/about-quetiapine/

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think SFP is involved with Children in need anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What she meant was that she possibly logged-in every week to The Pwiowy's online Colouring Book Service which obviously equates to the same as turning up there for sum tweetmint, ie. more colouring books plus drawing stick figures of Herself wearing a crown, oh and other stickmen with arrows pointing at them and the word "Twiggers" emblazoned across the top of the paper. Then there are the stickmen with Pete You bleep and Kieron You Wanka underlined in biro so angrily she's gone through the sheet of paper
---

That sounds perfect! Next 'oliday to Egypt then and cue gruesome pictures of skank trying to be Cleopatra
---

To be fair H's obesity as a baby can't have been skanky's fault because she wasn't around. He was deposited onto AFP for his early years (all paid for by his father) therefore it was AFP who made the boy so gigantic as a baby, his terrible eating habits formed early on

you can pretty much guarantee that H was given extra bootles/food to keep him quiet a bit like those idiots that use to put their babies on hungry baby milk as they couldnt be arsed with the crying so used that to shut the baby up

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Well my friends I watched with anticipation the Southampton match 😞 over the moon for afc Bournemouth 😘

Back to skank monster discussing it with the loss of her licence with a dear mate and he said he thought she would have to re take her driving test and said her drink / drug use and her saying she was trying to commit suicide meant she was using the vehicle as a weapon. He also felt sick 🤢 at the sight of her on the beach he said her demise has been spectacular, he also thinks she needs help. I think my snoring 💤 made him realise he was talking to himself ( how rude of me).

Any way Eurovision is on soon so I need to make sure I am ready for it, I will still lurk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean, she looks really really really bad doesn't she. Why is she still carrying on as though she looks good?
She looks hammered and the big pot belly is back ... wine belly I am guessing ... I think she has been caning it since she got on the plane ... out of it the entire trip, cleaned up and sobered up by slimi and Carol for short periods ... the tit has hit the fan and Kipper has hit the bottle big time

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.